Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, again, don't know if it's been asked already.. (I can't keep up with this thread, you tattle trolls are too fast šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚) But is little old me Sophlora doing her own makeup today? Because last time I checked - Makeup artists aren't allowed to work yet? She can have her hair done which hopefully will mean it is less birds nest šŸ˜‚.
Suppose we'll know later when we get the grid post of the botoxed, filtered, selfie.

Reactions: 8
Too many bright colours šŸ˜‚. Whatā€™s the bet it will end up being black, white and grey. Iā€™m thinking along the lines of the Princess Diana / Andrew Morton biography
In her mind she is the peopleā€™s princess! Youā€™d think she would have at least had her roots done! She always looks like she needs a good woshhhh.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So, again, don't know if it's been asked already.. (I can't keep up with this thread, you tattle trolls are too fast šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚) But is little old me Sophlora doing her own makeup today? Because last time I checked - Makeup artists aren't allowed to work yet? She can have her hair done which hopefully will mean it is less birds nest šŸ˜‚.
Suppose we'll know later when we get the grid post of the botoxed, filtered, selfie.
She said on her stories last night that shes been watching makeup tutorials and shared her top makeup pages. So my guess is she is gonna do it herself and she will post a story and/or grid post gushing over how well she did it herself

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m gonna guess it will be a grey and white photo on the cover, Zoph will be all ethereal In an off the shoulder knit top, curled up on a giant cuddle hair hugging a cup of hot chocolate šŸ™„ or something similar
See I think itā€™s her either in a dress made of cloths or her throwing loads of cloths in the air laughing in a ā€œlook at silly old meā€ pose

Reactions: 3
She said on her stories last night that shes been watching makeup tutorials and shared her top makeup pages. So my guess is she is gonna do it herself and she will post a story and/or grid post gushing over how well she did it herself
even though the stupid bint lied told us last week that she didnā€™t have a notion how to do makeup. Even though she said sheā€™s loved makeup for ages and uses expensive brands and knows exactly how to use them šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did see that, but thought there is no way our Princess Zophs will do her own make up for the cover of her all important and much sought after, memoir? Hahaha we'll see. It'll be glaringly obvious is shes had it done professionally. Hopefully she does record the BTS like she said so we can keep our eyes peeled for makeupbymikey lurking šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion

Trace kicked out the loft after spilling the baby news, fake toe nails and filtered mask tutorials giving us the spew.

Had to hoover and mop and do down here which was already spotless when you went to bed??? Going for a must have nerve racking photo shoot and sheā€™s cleaning her place like a ā€˜ headless chickenā€™ Honestly guyzzz why???
Not headless but good book cover!

Attachments

• Haha
I did see that, but thought there is no way our Princess Zophs will do her own make up for the cover of her all important and much sought after, memoir? Hahaha we'll see. It'll be glaringly obvious is shes had it done professionally. Hopefully she does record the BTS like she said so we can keep our eyes peeled for makeupbymikey lurking šŸ˜‚
She will probs try and palm it off as her own šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
So the "bubble rule" is this non existing now? Because I thought you were still only allowed to mix with 1 other household?
This is week alone
- ma & pa barkers house (bubble 1)
- trace was in her house (bubble 2) also a bit about this, trace was at hinchers but thought sophie was out getting her hair done?
- Ss & joes house (bubble 3)
- and now these 5 people (bubble 4)
I know life has to go on but considering g she has a baby you'd of thought she'd just keep with bubble 1 for now!
I dont watch the news or read the papers as to depressing but everyone I know is still sticking to 1 bubble.
Does the Barbers count too? And of course the huge party for Ronnie. But but but sheā€™s anxious guyzzzzzz. As sheā€™s fingering stuff in B&M and the garden centre

Reactions: 13
And if she is 'up the duff' which I doubt, she should be being a lot more careful when she was fingering said items in shops, meeting up with numerous households etc. That's why I dont think she is

Reactions: 13
HLB - you are not the only one to feel that way. Thank you for sharing your experience and also showing people the reality of what is important. Itā€™s obviously not bullying. Everyone can see that. Including Mrs hinch, she will just want her customers to see it as trolls/ bullying to protect her business ā€œMrs Hinch Ltdā€ rather then choosing to protect her customers mental health. The points that you are making of your experience are completely valid. Only you know how you have felt! Thanks for sharing as Iā€™m sure it will help lots of people who have felt the same.

I donā€™t know how Mrs Hinch can say itā€™s lies? How does she know how HLB has been feeling? What gives her the right to publicly try and invalidate HLB feelings? If her business is having a negative impact on her customers mental health should this not be addressed?

Many woman have a desire to be the best mum/ home maker that they can be. Many woman take pride in their house. If you are going to create a business with a fictional character that exploits these feelings for the purpose of financial gain then you should know that it can and will have a negative effect on people. Like advertisements that work on the basis ā€œyou can have a better lifestyle if you buy this productā€. In doing this your account is implying that the real life reality of parenting is inferior to the fabricated lifestyle that you are promoting. You are attempting to bring people down so that they buy said product to make them happy again.

Is mrs hinch telling the truth to say her daily content of 30 stories takes 7.5 minutes to film/produce/edit. It may take that to watch it but not to produce it surely? Itā€™s ok to say I didnā€™t have as much time as I wanted with my child today as I was working. But donā€™t fabricate that it takes 7.5 minutes to produce your content to show a lifestyle to your audience that is not achievable to follow in 7.5 minutes and then defend yourself by saying it takes 7.5 minutes so you can do all this AND still be fully present in your childā€™s company. The only way that your content could take 7.5 minutes to create is if you were doing a completely unstaged and unplanned 7.5 minute live into your day.

Her whole response ā€˜leave ME aloneā€ erm hang on a second! Her account expolits mums, it expolits parenting and exploits woman. Why doesnā€™t she leave mums alone, leave parenting alone and leave woman alone! The account exploits peopleā€™s emotions in order to make them purchase then when people speak out about the negative emotions that has been created the accounts response is that they canā€™t express their feelings or call their feelings lies. To bring out a book and try and hide the negative impact your account is having on real peoples mental health as trolling (to be fair I have never seen actual real troll comments?!) is unbelievably disgusting.

To the companies who are supporting it
penguin / all on the board / gleam / p & g / Stacey Solomon / b n m / eBay / many others ...

Is this how you see woman? Are you proud of this fictional character? Is the fictional character thatā€™s been created really a good role model as a mum/ wife/ friend? Itā€™s it real? Is it attainable? How is it really making people feel? Are you happy to support these feelings? These people are not trolls or liars they are real people with real feelings that are valid who have become victims to this account.

How would people live if they followed mrs hinch ltd advice. People are starting to speak out about the negative impact that this is having/ has had on their own mental health. What an absolutely brave thing to do. These are the people we should be proud of.

And yet when they do speak out they are being made out as liars, told that their feelings are not valid, labelled as being the ones who are bullyā€™s or trolls. Keep speaking out. You know the truth. We know the truth. Mrs hinch Ltd and her team will also know that your not lying when you speak out. However they would rather continue with what their doing knowing that this will continue to have a detrimental effect on their future customers mental health. However sales is their priority not their customers feelings.

I remember what it was like to have a baby and I wanted to give my baby everything. Mrs Hinch Ltd does not get to define what that ā€œeverythingā€ is. It is most certainly not purchasing and consuming so many products. I am so grateful that this account was not around at the time. My heart breaks for every new mum who has consciously or subconsciously felt that this lifestyle she has fabricated is achievable and try and attain to it. When they should be feeling so proud of themselves of becoming a new mum, facing the daily challenges and enjoying them cuddles with their own precious baby.

If you are reading this and your a real woman or real mum, living a real life be so so proud of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 74
šŸ˜‚ she will deffo congratulate herself about how well ā€œlittle old me didā€

ā€œLooks quite profeshhhh dont ya think?ā€

šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
'Oh my god guuuyyyssss should I just ditch the cleaning account and become a MUA, what do you guys think? Xx'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And if she is 'up the duff' which I doubt, she should be being a lot more careful when she was fingering said items in shops, meeting up with numerous households etc. That's why I dont think she is
To be honest I think she is, everything points that way. Why would she put a picture on the mock cover of her pregnant with Ronshandsnomes?

Sheā€™s done a few other shoots she could have used a photo from. Is she wanting to see what sheā€™ll look like pregnant on the front cover of her ā€˜memoirsā€™?

Itā€™s a bit suspicious if you ask me, what would I know though Iā€™m just learning guyz.

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion: naughty tracey spilled the news while hinchy plays victim for money & views

Reactions: 17
Jamie would probably happily stay at home on his own and get peace for a few hours! Hinch canā€™t seem to go anywhere on her own especially with the baby.
He'd probably be grateful for the chance to sit on the sofa in his pants, living his vest life on the Willy Hill app šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honest I think she is, everything points that way. Why would she put a picture on the mock cover of her pregnant with Ronshandsnomes?

Sheā€™s done a few other shoots she could have used a photo from. Is she wanting to see what sheā€™ll look like pregnant on the front cover of her ā€˜memoirsā€™?

Itā€™s a bit suspicious if you ask me, what would I know though Iā€™m just learning guyz.
I dunno she could be! I think she just likes the speculation but we will see šŸ˜ˆ

Reactions: 4
Trust me to get a weeks ban right when she releases news of her ā€œmemoirā€
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™ll be able to catch up on the threads šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She doesnā€™t really mention anything really. Quick BLM post then nothing, Pride was some rags on the floor and didnā€™t even say a word that Sunday was armed forces day (this is close to my heart). The nhs clap was all about her and Veston and it was 72 yesterday. At least SS said happy birthday and thank you. Now some would say you canā€™t remember everything, but as an influenza she should have her ear to the ground. And I see another cleaning account has had to block an abusive Hincher today. God her army are vile
She canā€™t because itā€™s well out of her comfort zone of me me me.
To discuss serious topics would detract from her page being all about her. Plus i donā€™t think she really cares tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.