Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before today and reading what this sly witch has done she didn’t really bother me one way or the other. I’m now fuming at the underhand way she conducts herself. Leaving comments on another IG post and then swiftly deleting it once her band of not so merry followers spout their shite.

Whilst I’m angry, wtf does she actually do? I’m sick of seeing her shine her sink, Hoover her crumbs up from her toaster, wipe her toaster (remember guyssss spray the cloth not the appliance) - Oh duck off Hinch. Anyone familiar with the saying it’s like trying to tell your old granny how to suck eggs’?
She’s taught me NOTHING about cleaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why do people think Joe dislikes Hinch just our of curiosity? I wonder if he fumes when they go, because he got lumbered with talking to Vestern Union, like my husband does when he has to sit with a friend's hubby who he doesn't really know- forced husbands friendship🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she secretly HATES being filmed with no filter, but can’t say anything about it as SS doesn’t use filters 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not in Essex, but in the South East it was really chilly, verging on cold last week, and even chiller a few weeks back when the heatwave suddenly ended. I'm betting it was about a month ago, and the weather history backs me up.
*Trigger warning*

I agree it could very well be pre recorded another thing to consider is her eating issues. We all saw in her book stories how painfully thin she is. It's quite common for incredibly thin people to feel the cold.

Anaemia is also apparently linked to feeling the cold etc although I'm not sure how true this is!!

Reactions: 12
See Jamie’s is there then!! So SS said! Thought he be down willys. & the ropes gone 😂😂

get ready for the grid posts 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Kate to the party sorry if it’s been said BUT we sure she ain’t pregnant again? Baggy dress, then a big coat, and she’s standing behind a tree stump and not got her body on show like Stacey? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
She’s at it again! Absolute mad bastard chopping her mates pillow 😂! Pure comedy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s always interesting to see Hinch via staceys stories- less filter, more realistic and not as deathly thin as she appears in her own story. I think in her own she purposefully pushes for them collar bones.
All staceys stories are filtered too 😂 don’t be fooled , their basically the same person these day’s

Reactions: 8
Right the timing of this is doesnt sit right with me.... announcement of book a matter of days ago and now a play day with ss which will no doubt make the papers and what will be mentioned in the article.... this is me no doubt.... dont buy the friendship one bit

She’s at it again! Absolute mad bastard chopping her mates pillow 😂! Pure comedy
Pure rudeness!

Reactions: 14
Just catching up.
Grinch should be utterly ashamed of herself. I've just followed HLB, read back over her posts and not once has she been rude or vile. Grinch or Gleam need to do a lot of damage control here.
I've happily unfollowed Grinchy.

Who's the user who has a friend that works at Gleam? Any goss?
It’s me, I have a friend who works for Gleam.

Not much goss really except to say the money they are making is astounding and they would sell their own grans, if needed, to keep it that way.

Hinch is their biggest client, in terms of how much money she is bringing in. Kat Farmer is lower profile but is also making a lot of money.

Hinch has a huge team working alongside her. Gleam pay minions to post in the Hinch Facebook groups to build interest, it’s all highly manipulative and masterminded.

The book is a work of genius if you think about it, Tattle is gaining momentum and has exposed a lot, what else can they do but get their most popular influencer to bring out a memoir about how nasty the “trolls” are and how sad they make her. It makes money and make us look like the bad guys in one big hit.

Would not surprise me one bit if some of the DM “trolls“ are on Gleam’s payroll.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Oh, and my friend says Hinch is a massive brat and Jamie is, I quote, “a bleeping nasty bleep”. He is on her payroll as her “manager”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
She probably has to wear the coat because shes so thin so she probably feels cold all the time! Also she never goes out and the heating is always on full judging by the fact ronnie always has his legs and feet bare and jamie wears vests, and hinch only wears shoulderless stuff

Reactions: 9
Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
What gives her the right to chop someone else's cushions? Honest to God she's putting my blood pressure up ! 😠😠
So thats why SS made a point of saying 'I dont usually bother making the bed on a Sunday!!'
It must have been planned for Grinch to go and film herself chopping cushion!!

Pair of Cupid Stunts!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It’s me, I have a friend who works for Gleam.

Not much goss really except to say the money they are making is astounding and they would sell their own grans, if needed, to keep it that way.

Hinch is their biggest client, in terms of how much money she is bringing in. Kat Farmer is lower profile but is also making a lot of money.

Hinch has a huge team working alongside her. Gleam pay minions to post in the Hinch Facebook groups to build interest, it’s all highly manipulative and masterminded.

The book is a work of genius if you think about it, Tattle is gaining momentum and has exposed a lot, what else can they do but get their most popular influencer to bring out a memoir about how nasty the “trolls” are and how sad they make her. It makes money and make us look like the bad guys in one big hit.

Would not surprise me one bit of some of the DM “trolls“ are on Gleam’s payroll.
Is there any more ‘books’ in the pipeline 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.