Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should of had them come to her house for the cover of the new book, if she’s that anxious

Reactions: 9
what I don’t understand with these influencers & why I don’t think is lot on here are trolls , is everything we say is kept on here mostly . I like to think it’s just like when me & my friends get together & have a good old gossip & witch about people 😂. That’s what girls do ! Every girl ! . Hinch herself will do it . But Be kind 🙄🙄.

They have to purposely come on this site to read this stuff ? Then we get called trolls ?? Why do it to yourself , it’s like stalking your ex’s Facebook & seeing a pic with his new girlfriend . (That hurts) 😂. What you don’t know can’t hurt you so don’t look .
Exactly. Our moans and bitching is confined to this platform. Influencers can’t delete and block then seek out negative comments on another platform and then say you are being trolled. Don’t come here and read anything if you don’t want to know what people really think. This is just a big online water machine meeting point 😂😂😂 which for our younger members was the office gossip gathering point back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
bleeping hell. It’s going to be a wedding dress isn’t it?
Here I do marry myself. Promise to love myself and only myself for ever more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A ducking wedding dress are you kidding me
sequin, net and blinged up to the nines looking like a big fat gypsy wedding

You couldn’t write this tit lately

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why am I still not allowed to send my son to his Grandparents for a few hours alone but Sophie is having a photo shoot? Her life hasn’t changed one iota since lockdown. She’s as relatable as fudge.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It will make the Hinchers easily identifiable in B&M 😂😂😂
I reckon they all have meetings where they rip off their perfectly masked faces to reveal what they are really like. A bit like that scene in Roald Dahls Witches. They discuss the latest Tattle Bastards and how to sniff out non existent trolling....Hinch will be standing there in a wedding dress like The Grand High Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The cover will be ronnie on her hip and duster in other hand. Also that chin mask is to stop her from spilling so much bullshit from her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Told by who?? Shes defo having her makeup done and they've told her to put this on to prep the skin from the 9 inch thick camoufkage she normally trowels on 😂😂
Screenshot_20200706_122313_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HLB - you are not the only one to feel that way. Thank you for sharing your experience and also showing people the reality of what is important. It’s obviously not bullying. Everyone can see that. Including Mrs hinch, she will just want her customers to see it as trolls/ bullying to protect her business “Mrs Hinch Ltd” rather then choosing to protect her customers mental health. The points that you are making of your experience are completely valid. Only you know how you have felt! Thanks for sharing as I’m sure it will help lots of people who have felt the same.

I don’t know how Mrs Hinch can say it’s lies? How does she know how HLB has been feeling? What gives her the right to publicly try and invalidate HLB feelings? If her business is having a negative impact on her customers mental health should this not be addressed?

Many woman have a desire to be the best mum/ home maker that they can be. Many woman take pride in their house. If you are going to create a business with a fictional character that exploits these feelings for the purpose of financial gain then you should know that it can and will have a negative effect on people. Like advertisements that work on the basis “you can have a better lifestyle if you buy this product”. In doing this your account is implying that the real life reality of parenting is inferior to the fabricated lifestyle that you are promoting. You are attempting to bring people down so that they buy said product to make them happy again.

Is mrs hinch telling the truth to say her daily content of 30 stories takes 7.5 minutes to film/produce/edit. It may take that to watch it but not to produce it surely? It’s ok to say I didn’t have as much time as I wanted with my child today as I was working. But don’t fabricate that it takes 7.5 minutes to produce your content to show a lifestyle to your audience that is not achievable to follow in 7.5 minutes and then defend yourself by saying it takes 7.5 minutes so you can do all this AND still be fully present in your child’s company. The only way that your content could take 7.5 minutes to create is if you were doing a completely unstaged and unplanned 7.5 minute live into your day.

Her whole response ‘leave ME alone” erm hang on a second! Her account expolits mums, it expolits parenting and exploits woman. Why doesn’t she leave mums alone, leave parenting alone and leave woman alone! The account exploits people’s emotions in order to make them purchase then when people speak out about the negative emotions that has been created the accounts response is that they can’t express their feelings or call their feelings lies. To bring out a book and try and hide the negative impact your account is having on real peoples mental health as trolling (to be fair I have never seen actual real troll comments?!) is unbelievably disgusting.

To the companies who are supporting it
penguin / all on the board / gleam / p & g / Stacey Solomon / b n m / eBay / many others ...

Is this how you see woman? Are you proud of this fictional character? Is the fictional character that’s been created really a good role model as a mum/ wife/ friend? It’s it real? Is it attainable? How is it really making people feel? Are you happy to support these feelings? These people are not trolls or liars they are real people with real feelings that are valid who have become victims to this account.

How would people live if they followed mrs hinch ltd advice. People are starting to speak out about the negative impact that this is having/ has had on their own mental health. What an absolutely brave thing to do. These are the people we should be proud of.

And yet when they do speak out they are being made out as liars, told that their feelings are not valid, labelled as being the ones who are bully’s or trolls. Keep speaking out. You know the truth. We know the truth. Mrs hinch Ltd and her team will also know that your not lying when you speak out. However they would rather continue with what their doing knowing that this will continue to have a detrimental effect on their future customers mental health. However sales is their priority not their customers feelings.

I remember what it was like to have a baby and I wanted to give my baby everything. Mrs Hinch Ltd does not get to define what that “everything” is. It is most certainly not purchasing and consuming so many products. I am so grateful that this account was not around at the time. My heart breaks for every new mum who has consciously or subconsciously felt that this lifestyle she has fabricated is achievable and try and attain to it. When they should be feeling so proud of themselves of becoming a new mum, facing the daily challenges and enjoying them cuddles with their own precious baby.

If you are reading this and your a real woman or real mum, living a real life be so so proud of you!
THIS 👏👏👏👏👏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God she loves herself something rotten doesnt she?
She’s obsessed with the photoshoots, dressing up; getting her and nails done, the little Hinch pictures of herself on all the products. She is hands down the most narcissistic woman I’ve ever encountered.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.