Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbowsandglitter

I think she's shot herself in the foot too many times now. And this latest escapade needs highlighting massively.
She really can't get out of this now as I'm pretty sure a lot of people have now seen how horrible she really is. And her followers to boot.
I’ve hardly been on IG or here last few weeks . What did sophlora do now?

Reactions: 1
I’m in a drive home and thought I’d have a look through some of the comments from AOTB post. Here’s a few ...

The first pic / comment is my fave. Done so much for people, businesses and such. Hahahahaha haha f off you idiot

Hope this helps guys. ATFV
sorry I’m new here and not sure how to work this 😬😬 what is AOTB please?

Snazzy Cardigan

I don't think she would have another yet purely because her life is based around her house and she won't want to give up Henry's room or the room for the niece to stay. So they'd have to move and I don't think she'll have another till she's ready to move on to the next house

Blurredlines

Soapstars have to do their own make up as do presenters etc. It's because of the face to face contact, this was discussed on This Morning today! Beauticians and the like are not allowed to work yet!! So she should definitely NOT be having her make up done for her!
Lots of celebs having their hair and make up down... Scarlett Moffat was thinking a Make up artist on her story the other day for a shoot she done.

MrsD33

VIP Member
It’s me, I have a friend who works for Gleam.

Not much goss really except to say the money they are making is astounding and they would sell their own grans, if needed, to keep it that way.

Hinch is their biggest client, in terms of how much money she is bringing in. Kat Farmer is lower profile but is also making a lot of money.

Hinch has a huge team working alongside her. Gleam pay minions to post in the Hinch Facebook groups to build interest, it’s all highly manipulative and masterminded.

The book is a work of genius if you think about it, Tattle is gaining momentum and has exposed a lot, what else can they do but get their most popular influencer to bring out a memoir about how nasty the “trolls” are and how sad they make her. It makes money and make us look like the bad guys in one big hit.

Would not surprise me one bit of some of the DM “trolls“ are on Gleam’s payroll.
Is there any more ‘books’ in the pipeline 🙄

I missed all this. What was the message to HLB. I saw the HLB post talking about it but zoph’s initial message had been deleted. I’m sure a tattler on here would’ve screenshot it. Nothing gets past most of this group.
The screenshot is on the last thread a couple of pages towards the end x