Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 people at the shoot : Sophie, photographer, Carl B for her hair, stylist & maybe someone from Gleam or Penguin?
No MUA as they arent allowed to work yet so it will be interesting to see how Sophie's own "I'm just learning" make up stands up to those masks.
I saw a photo over the weekend of a celeb who had put a mask over her red lip while in an uber. She looked like she had been eating jam without a spoon 😂
Bet Jamie will be there to hold her hand

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gonna guess it will be a grey and white photo on the cover, Zoph will be all ethereal In an off the shoulder knit top, curled up on a giant cuddle hair hugging a cup of hot chocolate 🙄 or something similar

Reactions: 10
The cover will be Zoph glammed up to the max. This is me is all about her after all, the inner Zoph is not a wallflower (or have anxiety)

Reactions: 9
I’m gonna guess it will be a grey and white photo on the cover, Zoph will be all ethereal In an off the shoulder knit top, curled up on a giant cuddle hair hugging a cup of hot chocolate 🙄 or something similar
That’s not glamorous enough for the queen of Malden! It’s going to be so over the top it’s going to hurt from cringing too much!

Reactions: 7
what I don’t understand with these influencers & why I don’t think is lot on here are trolls , is everything we say is kept on here mostly . I like to think it’s just like when me & my friends get together & have a good old gossip & witch about people 😂. That’s what girls do ! Every girl ! . Hinch herself will do it . But Be kind 🙄🙄.

They have to purposely come on this site to read this stuff ? Then we get called trolls ?? Why do it to yourself , it’s like stalking your ex’s Facebook & seeing a pic with his new girlfriend . (That hurts) 😂. What you don’t know can’t hurt you so don’t look .

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I imagine the cover will be Hinch on a throne cackling like a mad woman, minky in one hand - zoflora in the other.
Crowned Prince Henzzz at her side robe and all sitting like a spoilt wee tit nose in the air.
Wee tuftymanz at her feet command stripped so he cant move dressed in a Victorian style romper (personalised of course) with high socks.
Sir Jamieeee Hinch kneeling on her left with a bookie slip and a can of larger in this flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I call the cover of the book will be hinch taking of a ‘mask’ of the happy smiley airbrushed zoph’ to reveal a somber, eyes closed (strategically placed tear) airbrushed zoph - all the dramatics 😂🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I imagine the front cover will be a picture of her holding a bottle of Elbow Grease to a computer screen that has Tattle open, spray away them haters Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I haven't caught up yet so excuse me if this has been mentioned but why is she going on about masks and protection? She won't be wearing any of it so why is she making a big deal like she is following the rules all of a sudden.

She isn't about to put safety before her demands. Can you imagine if she had to wear a mask?

20200706_102249.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hate cleaning as the old lad will testify but this morning I have hoovered and polished every room, shined my sink, scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floor, changed the beds, cleaned the shower cubicle, sprayed the bed and karate chopped my cushions. Well if Hinch can say she did it and all her followers believe her than why can't I? We are both the same in one respect - bare faced liars :) Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What she needs to remember is that the book is called “This is Me”... Her character is “little old how did this happen to me??” who has openly said she doesn’t like to leave her grey walls (“I went to a festival once bought a hot dog and left” gaffaw gaffaw) so it would make absolutely no sense to be glammed up to the max because that’s not her 💁🏻‍♀️

I’m in absolutely no doubt that she will be done up like a dogs dinner and filtered to the max though. She’s the biggest contradiction going. Little miss liar liar pants on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So what’s the deal if hinch uses quotes from here? Any chance we can copyright. If she’s gonnae make money from us and think she’s a smart arse surely two can play that game. That said, I’m also In agreement that those people who were nasty about the boy were deliberate. Probably set up by the good old PR machine at gleam. Then the book will hail Zoph as someone who challenged the trolls and called them out......... in her (ahem ghost written) memoirs.
Maybe we should all get together and write our own damn book about calling out this bullshit. What could we call it 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 Tattle........this is us. A no nonsense guide to cutting through the influencer b****hit.
Chapter 1 - Swipe-up guys....... how to spot the scam

and so on you get the gist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the "bubble rule" is this non existing now? Because I thought you were still only allowed to mix with 1 other household?
This is week alone
- ma & pa barkers house (bubble 1)
- trace was in her house (bubble 2) also a bit about this, trace was at hinchers but thought sophie was out getting her hair done?
- Ss & joes house (bubble 3)
- and now these 5 people (bubble 4)
I know life has to go on but considering g she has a baby you'd of thought she'd just keep with bubble 1 for now!
I dont watch the news or read the papers as to depressing but everyone I know is still sticking to 1 bubble.

Reactions: 23
I’m gonna predict some kind of big dress. She alluded to wearing one when she was strategically flicking through her photo albums.
She aught to watch herself on set-if she acts the diva hair, makeup and photographers could retaliate. Plus word travels fast in those industries.

Reactions: 8
And Stacey said Joe had gone out for the day, so he obviously really dislikes them two! I'd love to bump into him and ask him about them! If I was Jamie, I'd feel like a 3rd wheel, let the girls have their day out on their own!
Jamie would probably happily stay at home on his own and get peace for a few hours! Hinch can’t seem to go anywhere on her own especially with the baby.

Reactions: 6
FCFC8B0C-B1D9-42E7-BC5F-2EA865401F70.jpeg

Spotted at my local Tesco

I mean imagine looking for a Grinch bumper sticker online, ordering it, anticipating its arrival, and then slapping it on your car for all to see as they drive behind you.

Special breed these Hinchers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.