Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If naughty tracy did let it slip...she’ll be thrown out of the loft straight into the sleepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God, now we have to endure 9 months of her being pregnant and filling her days with moaning about it whilst simultaneously telling us all how ‘blessed’ and ‘grateful’ she is 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
If true we can expect the whole “you put your trust in some one and it’s thrown In your face”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do people think Joe dislikes Hinch just our of curiosity? I wonder if he fumes when they go, because he got lumbered with talking to Vestern Union, like my husband does when he has to sit with a friend's hubby who he doesn't really know- forced husbands friendship🤣

Like that scene in friends with Ross and mike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is not a true friendship ...Zoph has latched on because Grundy is slightly more famous....if I hadnt seen my friend for 3 months+ I wouldn't be sat at opposite end of sofa I would be next to them cuddling .....forced relationship of convenience...hope this makes sense

Reactions: 10
Trace had ruined Sophie’s big surprise, she’ll have to return the balloons and light up letter now! Maybe she’ll treat us all to a manic breakdown/announcement like with her new book? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.