Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread suggestion @NeonMothballSkull with 41 votes

Full version here
twinkle twinkle little Hinch, we all know your Spanx don’t cinch, up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

BBQ
covidiot.png

To show how nasty she is

Tulisa.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree

A rundown of the last thread

Mainly discussions on the new book scheduled for release on Oct 1st - A memoir titled This is Me

Then posts about an IG account Hinch had replied to 1st, then as usual she deleted the message, afterwards the crazies descended sending nasty hate messages

She's going outside to visit a 'special friend today' so expect a few nice photos of this momentous event, which will be covered by OK .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just catching up, I am horrified by the comments that HLB has received. It wouldn’t take much for a Hinch skeptic journalist to pick up on something like that and conveniently post it around the time that her book crying about trowwz comes out.

The more she continues to set the barmy army on people - she knows exactly what she’s doing when she comments on things -, the more she runs a very real risk of ruining her career. No brand will want to work with someone who sets a gaggle of bored stay at home mothers on anyone with a differing opinion.

Reactions: 39
I dont get notifications to my phone unless I reply so here's my reply 😏 I'm just learning guyszz ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sorry for some of the hinchers (the “normal” ones not the nutters). Imagine spending your time sucking up to her, copying her and sending her messages in hope that she replies and then finding out she is spending her time DMing her “haters”.

If she spent more time keeping the army in check instead of encouraging them to bully other people, and then messaging her fans she might have a bit more respect than she has with her current method of interaction.

Reactions: 38
Sophie - I think to be honest all we want is the truth. Any one can be an influencer but one with 3.5 million (true figure unknown obvs) should be a responsible one. You have been in the Instagram world long enough, read many tattle threads so surely you must see that what people want to see is not in any way unreasonable. Just for you to be honest about timescales, the reality of having work done, be relatable, the truth about what things cost, address the dangerous practices you’ve been called out for. That’s all. There’s nothing malicious like you’ve made out on tattle. A teeny minority may take it too far but that doesn’t mean you can brandish every single person a troll for having a query.
Until you grow up and actually start learning you will forever be stuck in your pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.

Reactions: 16
Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.
He does have 4 litres of apple juice a day though. So maybe that’s his sweet allowance? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I like SS, but I can’t stand how nasty she gets when she’s with Zoph 🙄
Together they’re evil little witches.

The message she sent HLB before she did the dirty delete was vile.

I just don’t understand why Zoph has no morals. Why she allows her hinchers to THREATEN people that ain’t blowing smoke up her ass?! It’s all #Bekond (😉) until it’s someone hinch don’t like then she promotes #BeCuntish 🙄
Evil little Hypocritical saggy nosed witch.

Reactions: 44
So where's her anxiety today then? So no worries about meeting up with Grundy? So two little ones together that are supposed to be socially distanced???
Taking into account the amount of different people both families, (or members of) have been into contact with the potential for carriers of the virus is certainly there!
The terrible virus is still very much out there and I wouldn't risk children mixing unnecessarily. Anxiety.....my arse!

Reactions: 46
5E5AC7CF-EBCB-434D-8012-683FE2C57EFF.png

This is the message she sent me. If anyone wants to see my response let me know.
ive made my Instagram private
I’m a bit creeped out by her now tbh I think a lot of you are right n it’s a word threat

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He does have 4 litres of apple juice a day though. So maybe that’s his sweet allowance? 😂
I've seen cans of appletise in the background so maybe he is on that already 😄.

Disclaimer - that's a joke, don't quote that as my actual thoughts or opinions. It's a gossip forum, where we come to gossip. For shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes— post your reply please x
duck it I’ll just post it. I think I’m gonna block her anyway so someone will need to post everything for a bit 😂

it’s REALLY LONG so I’m sorry for the essay but I felt I had a lot to say

Hi Soph,

Thanks for responding, I understand your confusion& hurt by the forum - understandable. Please know, I used to follow you vigilantly before you hit as many million followers but I found watching you often (which I don’t anymore as a mother) because seeing your constant perfect home, spotless was genuinely depressing me because I couldn’t keep that up, that is when I found the forum when I felt alone doing feeds, not everyone has been as lucky as you to have help everyday & please know I’m not *blaming you* I think it’s great that you’ve had the chance to have help at home during Ronnie’s first year, I’m just saying you could maybe be a bit more understanding to your followers situation.

I know you want to keep your platform positive, which again is great but imagine if the tables were switched & see things from how I did& a lot of people on there are in the same boat - new parents or just parents in general and their partner has 2 weeks paternity leave so they’re by themselves for 12 hours a day with a newborn baby.

I’m currently doing 11 hr shifts a day working from home whilst looking after our son - (i had an emergency c section with James and became pregnant with him a couple of months after losing our first child in a miscarriage that nearly killed me) The only alone time - time to myself I get away from mothering James, keeping the house in the tidiest I can and being the best kind of partner I can be to my fiancé is to read/speak to other people on there for 5-10 minutes if that as I don’t go on there everyday.

Again please know this - I’m not saying you’re a *bad influence* but I feel you need to be honest in either your new book or on your Instagram that you’re house isn’t always perfect etc because to be a positive page you’d need to show the imperfect as you’ve seen from what you call ‘trolls’ you’re causing some women genuine hurt because they feel inadequate and question - if she can keep the house perfect, find time to clean etc - why can’t I?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stresses me out that I’ve done baskets for a few years, the curver ones though to hide my tit. I was doing it before I’d even followed hinch for shits and giggles and now it looks like I’m a hincher 😩 clearly should have instagrammed it first. Anyway I’m just learning guysssss ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the thread suggestion @NeonMothballSkull with 41 votes

Full version here
twinkle twinkle little Hinch, we all know your Spanx don’t cinch, up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

BBQ
View attachment 172646

To show how nasty she is

View attachment 172648

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree

A rundown of the last thread

Mainly discussions on the new book scheduled for release on Oct 1st - A memoir titled This is Me

Then posts about an IG account Hinch had replied to 1st, then as usual she deleted the message, afterwards the crazies descended sending nasty hate messages

She's going outside to visit a 'special friend today' so expect a few nice photos of this momentous event, which will be covered by OK .
I got 43 on mine but it’s ok 😂 we are all friends here xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Soph is inviting us for a pint in her beer garden back garden for giving her memoir inspo?

Reactions: 15
Stop filtering everything!!!! When your GREY fences look bright blue, you know you’ve gone too far!
I bet she’s Photoshopped FatDog Millionaire as well seeing as it’s been a few months since he could get to his SW groups.

I'll be busy that day. I dont want a splinter in my bum or Henry hairs in my drink 🤢
Me too. Can’t be dealing with it if they run out of Pepsi again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah man I went to the pub and missed it all. I think brand hinch has a team scouring insta and blocking/ messaging people. no way is it little old soph doing it all herself it is a BRAND. I would t be surprised if she didn’t ha e a separate normal insta for real f&f

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.