Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey wasn’t on Gogglebox last week they had lots of new people on so I’m not sure if they’re doing it anymore. They weren’t the best on there anyway it was all Stacey eating with her mouth open and being passive aggressive to Joe. Can’t see them replacing Joe for a week with someone with zero personality. A lot of the Gogglebox audience wouldn’t have a clue who Hinch was.
They change up who is on it every week. Doubt Hinch will be on it thou. I think they film their 'barg hunt'

Reactions: 3
When Hinch is with SS she always looks so uncomfortable and exposed in the pics. Hiding behind things, covering her body etc. I’m no fan of SS but she is so much more open and honest. Hinch must hate it giving up control of how she’s seen.

Reactions: 24
Two lone voices on SS comments, don’t think they’ll be there long 🙄
AC1152B0-7386-4001-B8C4-3016324E9635.jpeg
FA6E9A02-FE46-40EC-BCF9-D7962CF6655E.jpeg

Reactions: 37
Also, she’s quick to delete comments but refuses to answer the hundreds of people asking where Stacey’s table & chairs are from, not very nice ignoring your doting fans, sorry - ‘friends’ that she loves so much.

Reactions: 19
She’s the biggest bully going so she can duck right off with the be kind bleeping bollocks. She is a massive bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm hoping these comments mean that some people are seeing the light with what she is like and why she is on Insta in the first place. She tells people to be kind but can't be kind herself and won't stand up to her army basically trolling people!
But yet shes so inspirational! 🙄
Mind you she is probably worried about what will happen if she upsets the barmy army! She needs them to fill up her bank account!

If baby number 2 is on the way....well absolutely ATV with that one Soph😉

Reactions: 18
All those arse lickers hoping to gain more followers. What grown person declares true love for an instagrammer???? I’d be concerned if I knew any of them🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
Day 20. Squirrel bench that’s only seen once before turning invisible!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread Suggestion :

Trace ruined Sophs surprise,
But stace made lunch, it’s OK guyssss !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm hoping these comments mean that some people are seeing the light with what she is like and why she is on Insta in the first place. She tells people to be kind but can't be kind herself and won't stand up to her army basically trolling people!
But yet shes so inspirational! 🙄
Mind you she is probably worried about what will happen if she upsets the barmy army! She needs them to fill up her bank account!

If baby number 2 is on the way....well absolutely ATV with that one Soph😉
I hope it's not true, she needs to sort out her health first, she had pregnancy problems with Ronnie apparently

Saying that if she is pregnant again getting out of book tours now will be handy like before

She times it well our Soph

Reactions: 16
I'm not allowed to say anything but they have been filming cash in the attic, thick cunts actually came up and if you look in the memory corner you will see me behind that stinking cuddle clock 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Ffs I'm gonna put my kid up for adoption so I stop missing out on the drama! Anybody wanna buy a 4 year old? She's nice sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.