Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So where's her anxiety today then? So no worries about meeting up with Grundy? So two little ones together that are supposed to be socially distanced???
Taking into account the amount of different people both families, (or members of) have been into contact with the potential for carriers of the virus is certainly there!
The terrible virus is still very much out there and I wouldn't risk children mixing unnecessarily. Anxiety.....my arse!

Reactions: 46

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
what I don’t understand with these influencers & why I don’t think is lot on here are trolls , is everything we say is kept on here mostly . I like to think it’s just like when me & my friends get together & have a good old gossip & bitch about people 😂. That’s what girls do ! Every girl ! . Hinch herself will do it . But Be kind 🙄🙄.

They have to purposely come on this site to read this stuff ? Then we get called trolls ?? Why do it to yourself , it’s like stalking your ex’s Facebook & seeing a pic with his new girlfriend . (That hurts) 😂. What you don’t know can’t hurt you so don’t look .

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Handsomezz

VIP Member
So my husband hasn't been able to come to the hospital with me for our babies ultrasound scans or my antenatal appointments as both me & the baby have been put on additional obs. I've also been told that I will have to be alone for the birth until I'm in "active labour", yet this stuck up, self involved, tacky cunt can have a team making her look like a drag queen for a book cover? Fuck you, Grinch! Excuse my language but this has wound me up something chronic. "This is me" 🖕😡💩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I know I am getting into serious conspiracy theory territory here, but far too much has happened in the last few days for it to not be staged in some way.... the pregnancy “leak”, the sudden responses from Hunch to “tattle trolls”...... Hunch and Vestlife are experienced sales people and they defo have a plan, and all these things get them more exposure and draws attention to her new book. She’s manipulating both sides now (her hinchers and us non-sheep)😡. I seriously feel like she’s just done a checkmate on a game of chess... if you call her out, you are a troll and gain her book more exposure, and if you ignore her behaviour she keeps getting away with it. I give up, it feels like she is unstoppable now 🙁

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Her message on all on the board saying “I see all my hinchers” 🤢 is just code for carry on with my dirty work
Just like when she announced that girls Instagram publicly and followed it up with "DO WITH THIS WHAT YOU WILL" then the army went manic and brutal on this girl whilst she swanned off then came back posting eBay's and swipe ups the next day no mention of it ever again despite the girl being turn to shreds still. She is a vile evil human.

• Heart
  • Wow
I like SS, but I can’t stand how nasty she gets when she’s with Zoph 🙄
Together they’re evil little bitches.

The message she sent HLB before she did the dirty delete was vile.

I just don’t understand why Zoph has no morals. Why she allows her hinchers to THREATEN people that ain’t blowing smoke up her ass?! It’s all #Bekond (😉) until it’s someone hinch don’t like then she promotes #BeCuntish 🙄
Evil little Hypocritical saggy nosed bitch.

Makaraka

VIP Member
Been having a break away from all SM as had some really bad news about my health & honestly just needed to process it all.
but today I went back on and watched her stories and highlights and honestly what the fuck

a book about herself
She feels shit about herself
A new garden she thought of herself

me me me me
Also whilst trying to read through I saw some things that she said to people here or via a DM on insta

she’s deluded

my best friend of 24 years told me today to DM hinch and ask for advice on how I’m feeling. That just pissed me off more.
so I came back here and thought I’d have a Read
Hope everyone is staying safe and surviving x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Snazzy Cardigan

Weird how she refers to stacey as her special friends yet didn't even mention she was looking forward to meeting trace who is apparently one of her best friends. Special because they are celebrities? Stacey probably would just call them friends but probably felt awkward and had to say special too. Never heard her call her actual friends special.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread suggestion @NeonMothballSkull with 41 votes

Full version here
twinkle twinkle little Hinch, we all know your Spanx don’t cinch, up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

BBQ
covidiot.png

To show how nasty she is

Tulisa.png

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic

Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Posting this here for new members - copied from @SarcasticEllis

Facts we’ve seen:
- unsafe tips eg fire hazards and furniture damage due to use of lenor etc - ignored rather than addressed
- also the fire services plea to anyone putting flowers on hobs
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff during a pandemic when many are losing jobs (also encouraging non essential shopping)
- breaking lockdown noted in national media
- condoning the Hinch army’s actions - surely harmful for her reputation in longer term that people are using her name when going after people who disagree

A rundown of the last thread

Mainly discussions on the new book scheduled for release on Oct 1st - A memoir titled This is Me

Then posts about an IG account Hinch had replied to 1st, then as usual she deleted the message, afterwards the crazies descended sending nasty hate messages

She's going outside to visit a 'special friend today' so expect a few nice photos of this momentous event, which will be covered by OK .

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
I think he’s a baby, and a beautiful one at that. This site isn’t to do with an innocent baby. It’s us voicing our anguish about the things his mother does. He only gets brought into the conversation when we are talking about what Grinch has done with him now.

I really don’t think it’s appropriate that you should share a picture of him with his face on show asking us to comment on his looks.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Why is she in Stacey's bedroom? I'd be furious if any of my friends went into mine and my husband's bedroom, messed around with our bed and posted it on Instagram! My husband would go bloody berserk!
What gives her the right to chop someone else's cushions? Honest to God she's putting my blood pressure up ! 😠😠

Reactions: 42

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Someone has commented “when women support women wonderful things happen”. They’re SITTING ON THE SETTEE man. Off ya fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Be creative

I hate to say it but I think the baby thing is either a) just simple bullshit said by someone who wants to get some attention for a bit, b) created by a paid member of gleam team do cause a distraction or c) a clever tactic by her/gleam to use as another example of the conspiracies around her.
whatever it is, it’s deliberate. And id gamble initiated by someone in her camp. It’s patently obvious her and Stacey had a job of some sort to do today, be it filming, photos or something else. Time will tell

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hahahaha one of the top comments on the pic of her and Stace “When women support other women incredible things happen”

Mate they’re having a glass out wine out the back even Rose West and Myra Hindley could have done that

• Haha

LemonPips

Why do I get the feeling that the ‘photo shoot’ is being done in her house? 🤔 Where all the makeup is, is her dining table, you can see the runner... she tidied all downstairs because they were coming round AND she has all them masks and hand sanny because they came to her... I know it