Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Seen Trace on a Saturday, seen Stace on a Sunday, getting called out for my bullying by Monday

*in the tune of 7 days by Craig David*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Just catching up
I can see it now
A husband walks into the bedroom and his wife is curled up on a ball sobbing her heart out
Husband asks what is the matter frantically worrying something awfull has happened for his wife to be sobbing uncontrollably in the afternoon
He asks is she unwell
Has she had some bad news
Had someone passed away

She simply looks up with mascara running down her cheeks and says
‘Iam just so so happy for Mrs Hinch I’m so so proud of her’
Husbands swiftly turns his back and files for a fucking divorce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

sarja81

VIP Member
I am so pleased it’s been officially confirmed by her highness that she does indeed read tattle and clearly despite not liking it still reads here!!

We knew you did! You always answer our questions well and quite swiftly!!!

As an nhs nurse I would like to say how disgusted I am with you. How dare you stand clapping on a Thursday (for the gram of course) you couldn’t give a shit!!!
Whilst you break lockdown rules, shop spreading germs around, now in your fake mates home touching all you can I’m saving lives and Still caring for people who have been on ventilators since early March!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I find the screenshots of Hinch replying baffling. To use ‘ATV’ she clearly reads here but why? I get that you can’t escape stuff in your inbox on social media platforms and don’t doubt actual trolls do message her vile stuff (which none of us have ever condoned and been quick to call people out here who over step). But she has to seek Tattle out and actively spend time reading here - if you don’t like what you read why come back or even reference it?

None of us like to hear ‘bad’ of ourselves (human nature and all that) but I think we’re all adult enough to know/understand that not everyone in life will like us (and vice versa) and if we were putting our life on public display that we open ourselves to criticism and people not agreeing with all of what we do etc. That’s life. That’s not trolling.

@tippingpoint gave a great example of this earlier on - this isn’t trolling but someone having a valid opinion which is different:
I hated her line “If your page isn’t bullying then why does it make me feel bad?”

That’s like me messaging Michelle Keegan saying “If your face isn’t a direct personal attack on me then why does it make me feel ugly?”

The message she put/then conveniently deleted on the AOTB post left a really horrible after taste. It was deliberate, calculated and she knew the response of her barmy army. That was active trolling. I’m quite disappointed that AOTB allowed that - I understand their platform is one for positivity but they could have deleted all comments - with a disclaimer they don’t want that taking place on their platform or simply turned comments off as it now looks like they condone the behaviour she showed and then encouraged with her followers.

I hate the constant cancel culture that Hinch (and plenty of others) actively participate in and encourage. Difference of opinion is normal and can be a really healthy thing for all involved. Immediately cancelling/silencing those who voice a valid, different opinion is dangerous. Let alone setting her followers on people. The vitriol they spout is absolutely disgusting and even worse that they hide behind #bekond in the process. At what point do they take it too far and cause real harm to someone? How Gleam can’t or won’t see this behaviour is wrong is scary - morally it’s wrong and in the long term it will surely eventually damage her ‘brand’ as she’ll end up labelled a bully/troll?

Also the passive aggressive messages do nothing for Hinch but further implicate and imply that she is a bully herself/mean girl. Let alone the veiled references to someone’s child and the alleged doxing - how can you call out ‘trolling’ (Tattle isn’t trolling) but then act a troll yourself?

Karma will come round eventually for Hinch and others who participate in the behaviour she does. The arse will eventually fall out of influencer culture and a lot of them will be laid out bare for what they are - money grabbing narcissistic bullies who prey on others.

Oh and Hinch, if you’ve made it to the end of my little TedTalk go and read the MOD thread and learn from her behaviour, otherwise you’re headed for a car crash like her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I also wonder if this is why a few weeks ago we had quite a few new members all at once who suddenly posted really nasty things about Ronnie or Hinch. Of course they were pounced on by others and quickly banned. But there was time to get screen shots. Never to be seen again. I think they were plants or Hinch herself. I’ve been here since near the beginning and it turned right nasty a few weeks ago. I had to come off. It was a first. I think it was planned 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 57

Catloaf

Soph: omg babes IMAGINE though if I went upstairs and pretended to sneak into your room and chop your cushions! My cult- er I mean sheep- errrr I mean hinchers would love it babes!

Stace: lol omg yes babes so funny! Don’t forget to tag me! How do you think of these things?

Soph:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
I’m a single parent with a 3yr old and seing her videos honestly doesn’t bother me in the slightest, my house is a total fuckin bomb site daily with toys and other unexplainable shit littered EVERYWHERE! I listen to peppa pig and that dopey bastard blippi for the most part of the day, dinner and tea time is a total clusterfuck as he eats like a horse and will sometimes Decide to use he’s hands to eat then wipe it on the closest thing next to him (boys eh🤦🏼‍♀️) but I love it, he has the freedom to do he’s thing! And sometimes at the end of the day when I’ve had enough I’ll look at the state of my downstairs that he’s left it in and the sink with dishes in it and think ‘Meh fuck it I’ll do it tomorrow’ and go to bed😂🤷🏼‍♀️ that’s life haha I hate that she makes people feel sad on her story’s because there full of shit, Jamie is the designated baby carer while she does her thing! Not many have that and it’s ok!! I just do little bits of house work when I have a minute... aslong as your little ones happy nothing beats it! Fuck her x

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Just catching up.
Grinch should be utterly ashamed of herself. I've just followed HLB, read back over her posts and not once has she been rude or vile. Grinch or Gleam need to do a lot of damage control here.
I've happily unfollowed Grinchy.

Who's the user who has a friend that works at Gleam? Any goss?
It’s me, I have a friend who works for Gleam.

Not much goss really except to say the money they are making is astounding and they would sell their own grans, if needed, to keep it that way.

Hinch is their biggest client, in terms of how much money she is bringing in. Kat Farmer is lower profile but is also making a lot of money.

Hinch has a huge team working alongside her. Gleam pay minions to post in the Hinch Facebook groups to build interest, it’s all highly manipulative and masterminded.

The book is a work of genius if you think about it, Tattle is gaining momentum and has exposed a lot, what else can they do but get their most popular influencer to bring out a memoir about how nasty the “trolls” are and how sad they make her. It makes money and make us look like the bad guys in one big hit.

Would not surprise me one bit if some of the DM “trolls“ are on Gleam’s payroll.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Oh my god guyyyyyzzzz I’m a VIP Member 🤭☺ It’s come as such a surprise, it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me apart from that one time the vending machine dropped two Twirls by snaccident 💃🏼🍫 I’ll celebrate tomorrow by having my most favourite meal - salt & vinegar crisp butty washed down with a can of fizzy vimto 💃🏼
ATV you tattle bastards 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I watched the Instagram thing in real time last night (unusual for me as I normally miss everything) and it left me feeling so down. The hypocrisy of her fans saying ‘be kind’ whenever someone questions or disagrees but then they don’t say it to the hinchers being downright abusive to others.

But it was seeing Hinchliffe herself light a fire and then backing away, before tending the fire with the ‘I see you hinchers, and I bloody love you’ message. She knows what she is doing and yet no one seems to realise. Apart from the ‘trolls’ obviously. I feel so shocked and saddened by her. I know I shouldn’t give a rats ass but it really has upset me for some reason.

I do believe that what you give out comes back to you. She might be raking in the cash right now but I wouldn’t want to be her for a billion pounds.

Edited for a typo

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pocoyo

Hi, I'm a bit nervous to be posting here. I'm a hincher. I was going to post in the rave thread but its closed. I want to have a real conversation with anyone who is willing and see if we can have a more 2 sided conversation. Is it appropriate to do in this thread? (Dont want to derail your thread) or do I need to make a thread? Thanks ATB
No need to be nervous, we don’t bite. Despite what’s been said about this site, you’re allowed to express your own thoughts, feelings and opinions. Please don’t be offended if anyone disagrees with you on anything you post x

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
So if this baby news is true then I feel sorry for Ronnie and the new baby, poor Ronnie is neglected enough being shoved behind the sofa, soph hasn’t even been maternal with Ronnie and can’t cope with him on her own, She moans she’s tired even though she doesn’t work and Ronnie has 23hrs a day napping, how the fuck Is she going to cope with 2 babies?!
I think it’s beyond selfish bringing another baby in the world when she can’t cope with the first one

Reactions: 47