Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have a job chopping my cushions, had them that long they are like bleeping pancakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny that the way she wouldnt look at the camera once when stacey was filming pure trying to hide her face lmao

Reactions: 22
I canโ€™t works out if sheโ€™s an actress getting it completely so wrong or sheโ€™s a narcissist? She does a lot that suggests narcissism especially how when people call her out on her behaviour she says its them with the problem (ie. by labelling them as trolls) and then portrays herself as a victim. No my lovelies, the victims are the people who are believing Mrs hinch lies, the ones who are feeling bad about real life as she acts out this advertisement life as a real life, the ones who are speaking out about her and then labelled as trolls, the ones who suffer with real anxiety while she makes a mockery out of anxiety and mental health, the ones who have been truly effected by actual trolls not someone who is pretending that itโ€™s happening to them to stop the truth coming out that their content is not their real life and is produced for the purpose of making an income. A definition of conman/woman โ€œ someone who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not trueโ€ if your content is not your true life and your pretending it is for the purpose of making money then that means your a conman/conwoman.

Itโ€™s coming more and more to light that there are a growing amount of people who are seeing through her act. Thank you to those that speak out without you doing so I would still believe her.

Trolls are people that use the internet to abuse/ threaten other people. No one agrees with this. ๐Ÿ™„ A LOT of people on tattle/ Instagram are speaking out about their thoughts on her account. When lots of people are sharing similar thoughts / opinions about her account it is not about trolling. The definition would be that of a community, association or a group. Conspiracy is plotting to do something that is harmful or unlawful, which is a completely inaccurate way to describe what is going on.
An individual or a group of individuals are not bad people because they have a negative opinion of the work that Mrs hinch does.

A narcissist will use negative words/ terms against the people who are speaking out about them in order to protect their real intentions from being revealed. Using words like conspiracy / trolls suggests to me that she is a narcissist.

The other thing that is used as a comeback is jealousy or bitterness. Ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ I am proud of myself for who I am and what I do. I am also very proud of lots of woman who I know personally or celebrities for many things such as their kindness, raising awareness, work achievements, personal achievements and doing this while being the hearts to their own family and home. And Iโ€™m sure they do all this with still managing to hoover and cook a tasty meal! We are woman! There is so much more to woman then Cleaning and cooking. These are the woman I learn from, that are inspirational and that make me proud to be a woman. Do I want mrs hinch role or possessions? No. Am I jealous: no. Am I bitter? No. ๐Ÿ™„

After reviewing what Mrs hinch stands for in my opinion the work that she does is degrading to woman and families. I can see why so many people have a problem with her account. I think itโ€™s a positive thing to bring these issues to light.

Not only does her account make her money from people who are being manipulated by her. But she is also making an additional income by those that donโ€™t agree with her by continuing to be a follower, by providing her with content, by viewing her stories. She is playing the fans just as much as she is playing the people who can see through her. I say we all unfollow her and share her stories on here so that she can not make money from us! Letโ€™s watch her followers fall ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ Maybe then the manipulated ones may wonder whatโ€™s happening.

Some ideas for future threads!

All on the board, what a shame
Please check what Mrs hinch does for fame

Oh no vestlife, the people on tattle are telling the truth
Letโ€™s say their trolls to hide all the proof

Poor me, poor me I didnโ€™t want to burden you for free
Instead Iโ€™ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

Oh no all these clever woman speaking out whoโ€™ve realised Iโ€™m a scam.
With 200 threads Iโ€™m more popular on tattle then what I pretend on Instagram.

I canโ€™t go live, if itโ€™s unedited my customers might see.
My true colours, Iโ€™m a con artist not doing this for free.

Oh manipulated fans you will never know what you all mean to me.
I hide it because i use you for money, thereโ€™s no sentiment youโ€™ll see.

Mrs Hinchs manipulated fans do with this what you will
It will be you working your socks off to foot her next bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
But those members will be easy to spot by their join date, amount of posts, where and what they've posted etc. The fakes will have not logged on or commented elsewhere.
That was it tho. They came in, first post. Were very nasty to Ronnie. Then were banned because they were called out. BUT the messages stayed up long enough for say hinch to screenshot. To use in her book. I believe they were plants

Reactions: 31
Sorry soph if you are reading. I was wrong and you are allowed in others houses now as long as you donโ€™t touch . See, Iโ€™m not a troll and can admit if I was wrong about something. That means you can too !

Reactions: 28
If my friend I hadnโ€™t seen for yonks bought me cleaning stuff around they wouldnโ€™t be my friend for much longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was it tho. They came in, first post. Were very nasty to Ronnie. Then were banned because they were called out. BUT the messages stayed up long enough for say hinch to screenshot. To use in her book. I believe they were plants
It just doesn't quite add up! But, as Hinchy herself is claiming, everything here is just all lies! So exactly the same can be said about her book. Just because it is in print doesn't make it true!

Reactions: 10
Please don't say they are doing something together? Maybe a book weaning book hence the outfit change they've both had.

Also do they realise... the bedding, everything hinch has took to SS will need washing now!!

Reactions: 14
If my friend I hadnโ€™t seen for yonks bought me cleaning stuff around they wouldnโ€™t be my friend for much longer!
A friend isn't a legit one unless they turn up with cake, crisps or booze! I don't need someone turning up with cleaning stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So her little book of lists is number 5 in the Sunday times best sellers, when you look and see Caroline Hirons skincare is number and you can see the YEARS or hard work and the amount of information in that book and then you have hinchs blank book, well it just makes my blood boil! She sails through life getting her arse wiped and seems to succeed for doing very very little work.

Reactions: 11
If my friend came round to my house with pink cloths and minkys Iโ€™d tell her to duck. Boring hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually like Stacey but shes left me disappointed a bit after them stories!!
Havent seen your so called BFF for dont know how long and just filming the entire thing? Dont buy it. It's like a showmance but friendship in their case. Fake

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.