Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely pregnant - she’ll have posed with the coke in the wine glass on purpose to seek attention and start off speculation. As others have said the timing would be convenient for her to avoid a book tour as well. It just seems to have been actually confirmed and the photo has backfired 😂😂😂😂 the funny thing is I think that account who posted saying she’s pregnant actually was joking/trolling and made the whole Trace thing up, but all the deleted comments have pretty much confirmed it’s true.
Doubt it Stacey always drinks coke out a wine or champagne glass, because there fab mums who do no wrong

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
But she may just feel the cold? I’m a really nesh person ( and work outside! ) live in the North West and unless it’s proper boiling I’m always cold! If people speculated about me hiding a bump it’d be all the time. And the same with drinking. I love a drink now and again but often choose to have water instead. Maybe because of this no one has guessed when I’ve actually been pregnant 😂.
Ha ha we say nesh for being cold as well 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In regard to her deleting comments i think it's just in her nature to delete comments that aren't just fussing and obsessing over her

Reactions: 19
If the pregnancy is a diversion tactic how nice of Hinch to throw Trace under the bus as a blabber mouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't it only a few weeks ago she addressed it in her stories & said no I'm definitely not pregnant then followed it with a photo of her posing in a tight outfit, whereas this time she's deleted the comments and not denied or confirmed. Tbh whether she is or not the rumours probably suit her agenda at the moment & are distracting people away from the HLB scandal.

Reactions: 10
Never commented before but I have a title thread..
While the Hinch is comment patrolling, she got her army doing the trolling

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Hinch loves the speculation of her being pregnant because it’s all about her all the time, she loves the limelight & the sucking comments she gets from her deranged fans!

Reactions: 15
I still think she is but I really hope I’m wrong because there’s literally nothing more irritating than Instagram influencers/youtubers etc when they are pregnant, acting all holier than thou and like they are the first pregnant person ever to exist 🤮

Reactions: 10
So was Joe actually there? There's been speculation he can't stand Grinch and Vestlife so if he had been there, you would have thought they would show them all being besties!

Reactions: 8
I don't think she would have another yet purely because her life is based around her house and she won't want to give up Henry's room or the room for the niece to stay. So they'd have to move and I don't think she'll have another till she's ready to move on to the next house

Reactions: 1
Ron sells so well though he literally makes the hinchers mouths water, another one would be a whole new opportunity for baby swipe ups and ads

• Sad
Reactions: 7
In regard to her deleting comments i think it's just in her nature to delete comments that aren't just fussing and obsessing over her
I think it’s her mask slipping and shows her true colours. Then she has to delete it, instructed to because she is signed to an agency.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.