Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s suspicions on Stacey’s thread that she is pregnant too, wouldn’t put it past them to have planned babies around the same time again, after all they are #friendshipgoals 🙄🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
And just like that the comments have disappeared 😂
I can’t believe it! Well I can, I knew they was going to be removed. Poor zoph prob sitting there panicking dialling Tracey a million times while she’s doing a usain bolt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are on the sofaS both wearing all black but a few stories ago Mrs Hinch was wearing a black and white houndstooth long top, right ?? Am I going bananas

Scrap all that, just seen they are probably recording gogglebox together. Explains it.
This was posted on the SS thread

Hope it's not true

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What is up with Hinch and SS? Both posting the same photo with the same caption at the same time... then commenting about all the lovely messages. What a fake snooze fest 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Stacey wasn’t on Gogglebox last week they had lots of new people on so I’m not sure if they’re doing it anymore. They weren’t the best on there anyway it was all Stacey eating with her mouth open and being passive aggressive to Joe. Can’t see them replacing Joe for a week with someone with zero personality. A lot of the Gogglebox audience wouldn’t have a clue who Hinch was.

Reactions: 21
This is not a true friendship ...Zoph has latched on because Grundy is slightly more famous....if I hadnt seen my friend for 3 months+ I wouldn't be sat at opposite end of sofa I would be next to them cuddling .....forced relationship of convenience...hope this makes sense
100%. Zoph is a total social climber. She’ll cling on to anyone more famous than her to further her agenda

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.