Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What idiot takes a change of clothes to their mates... and if you do take a change of clothes, why take another set of long sleeve clothes, and change your hair style?
It has to be 2 different days.
Stacey posted a few days ago about Hinch bringing her bits. She clearly went round before the rules allowed.
Drives me bleeping mad when my work has me dealing with the crisis that the vulnerable are in and irresponsible selfish cocks like them give zero bleeping shits!
Her hair seems much longer when she sitting with ss 🤔

Reactions: 1
I'm not allowed to say anything but they have been filming cash in the attic, thick cunts actually came up and if you look in the memory corner you will see me behind that stinking cuddle clock 😉
Ok I'm going to ask - are you serious? I don't watch this

Come and slap me if you aren't x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next thread suggestion:

Stacey & Hinch not sitting in the tree, ass K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Reactions: 11
Today I used turmeric in my curry,tasted a bit,not nicest of spice why add to eggs strange
Also why decant from one glass jar to another like she does,take up more room than the sleek jars you buy it in

Reactions: 7
For real though, her “kids” get a syrup stew and half used cleaning products with barely a mention of them on stories etc but Stace and her are out and proud. Really makes you think. She blatantly loves being friends with a “celebrity”

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she was wearing a different dress earlier? Does the diva require costume changes now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha one of the top comments on the pic of her and Stace “When women support other women incredible things happen”

Mate they’re having a glass out wine out the back even Rose West and Myra Hindley could have done that

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion:

Roses are red, the baby cover is blown, Trace dropped a bollock now she’s out on her own...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Anyone else hate that smile Stacey does? Where her eyes go really squinty! When I see my friends, especially if I've not seen them in a long time, I actually concentrate on spending time with them, not uploading everything onto social media.
They're so false and their "friendship" is all for show/the gram.
Just wondering why they both have their heads to the side as well. So posed this photo.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha one of the top comments on the pic of her and Stace “When women support other women incredible things happen”

Mate they’re having a glass out wine out the back even Rose West and Myra Hindley could have done that
Hahahahahaha I’m howling

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.