Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Please do not judge me my twisted Tattle sisters, l need some support, I’m in a desperate predicament 😔 I’m past myself .
my husband has just come out into the garden ... with 😩😩😩 a VEST on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
There are people that can’t have children and would do anything to have one then you get this c**t treating him like a performing seal. I went through three miscarriages and two still births before I finally got my rainbow baby girl in 2017. Just my opinion but she doesn’t deserve that little boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
If she's looking for an upcycling project, how about taking Jamie's testicles out of the labelled drawer in the garage, tie together with some string and hang them in the garden, much safer to feed the birds fat balls than inappropriate nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What would her motherhood journey even be about???
1- Get pregnant because Onslow wants a kid
2- Refuse to eat whilst pregnant until I’m painfully thin
3- Shit baby out
4- Ignore baby for 9months, only interacting with it for shots on the gram so people think I’m normal
5- Declare love for infant constantly in case anyone finds out I’m a reptile
6- Realise I’ve shit out a little goldmine and start paying attention to it begrudgingly
7- Become Delia overnight having fed said baby slop for its entire life
8- Release book and count that money!
9- Baby goes back behind sofa, no use anymore
10- Shit out another baby and repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Ronnieblesshim. Poor lad has been neglected for months, now she's treating him like some performing seal so she can try win some meaningless prize to lord it up over some 'trolls' and get some business deals. Spends months eating Ella's Kitchen pouches- even carted a suitcase full of them to France- now he's being fed weird concoctions of slop and biscuit pie shit. His insides must be sore 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

tippingpoint

VIP Member
My daughter was being fussy today so I took her in the kitchen in the bouncer along with our lord and saviour The Dummy and talked her through what I was doing. She’s only 8 weeks. I said right ok we’re melting butter now that’s for the scrambled eggs. Eggs are from chickens. Showed her the egg. Said oh that’s the sound of the toaster popping. Sort of regretting it now though because I could have been screaming MUMMMMAZ MUMMA MUMMMAZ in her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 64

proseccolove

VIP Member
So I said earlier I was new here and someone told me to catch up on earlier threads... I’ve basically spent my entire day reading thread 1, 2 and 3 and I am hooked lol 😂

Feels like I’ve just discovered a brand new Netflix series!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

bluey

VIP Member
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Deedee25

I can’t help but think she knew before it was publicly announced that she was in the running for mum of the year (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣). That’s why she has been posting about the food she is making tufts and now writing down the napping stuff. Once it’s announced she knows that people will probably look on her instagram at her stories. To the outsider and a her total idiotic Hinchers of course it will look like she is a perfect mother. Imagine what it could do for her ‘career’ if she wins it 💷. Baby books galore, maybe a range. This is clearly something she wants to move into. I’m a cynical bitch aren’t I! 🤣

Reactions: 57

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Remember when we thought hinch was finally "trying" to be a mum, all a facade for an upcoming nomination. She always has a hidden agenda for everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sophie I know your going to read this your a bad mother a whore you dont pay any attention to you son now fuck off and fake a panic/anxiety attack you cunt

She cant even be bothered to take her fucking eyes of the phone to have a moment with that boy of hers what a selfish fake good for nothing cunt this women is
I would give up everything I own for a moment like this with my boy ❤ he passed away inside my tummy I have never been able to get over losing him. Bring him in the world and hearing nothing after labour is a pain I wouldnt wish on the devil himself and this ratty hair fake cunt is more Interested in watching herself than that beautiful boy of hers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Dexy

VIP Member
Bollocks.

There are things babies naturally do and Ronnie still can't do them.

Also Jamie doesn't get a pass because he's a dad... They are both equally as bad as each other.
Totally agree. My husband was ( and still is ) an amazing dad. When I was breast feeding he’d wake when I did for every feed so that he could bring me glasses of warm milk at 3am or snacks, did all the nappies and baths ( I was too scared to give him a bath for ages 😂 ). I had a few friends comment on how ‘ hands on he was ‘ and how wonderful he was. Husband took offence and said ‘ no, I’m not wonderful for doing anything. I’m his dad.’ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Minkeh

Are these women actually okay? I can’t be the only person that thinks a clothes a fucking cloth?!
Fuck me sideways she left the house because her man used the wrong cloth?!
I’d be ecstatic if my other half did some housework, couldn’t care less what cloth he used 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Jeez lighten up and have a shag your miserable cockwomble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55