Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
He's 10 months and is that really the first time he's ever tried to kiss her?, all mine were always covering me in baby slobber.

I am so glad when mine were little social media wasn't a thing, instagram didn't exist. That footage of her checking out the phone rather than Ronnie made me feel sick.

Reactions: 53

DebbieF

VIP Member
How many products is she using for the washing machine clean, I have obviously been doing it wrong for the last 40 years 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bung the drawer in the sink with some soapy water, wipe the rubber seal after every wash load; no need for flash cleaner. Honestly she makes my head hurt, she makes every cleaning job a mammoth task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
Why is she asking for tips on how to clean Ronnie's face because he screams when she does it? Just wipe it clean you dopey mare! He'll stop screaming once you've finished always assuming he screams at all! Fucking hell!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Why is she asking for tips on how to clean Ronnie's face because he screams when she does it? Just wipe it clean you dopey mare! He'll stop screaming once you've finished always assuming he screams at all! Fucking hell!
So what she saying? She’s hasn’t wiped his face for 6 months? It’s hardly torture. Wipe the boys face and shut the fuck up. She’s such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

She made the good mum list but is asking for tips to wipe her child’s face cos it screams 🤣 just put up with the screaming for all of the 2 seconds it takes to wipe his face and hands you fucking wet wipe

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey all, not really posted today and just caught up. For all the newbies on here I thought I was share a throw back Hunch story. (Most people on here will know this and it’s covered in early threads so apologies if it’s boring...) Early on when she was putting pine + bloo + god knows what else down her loo it was basically mixing chemicals that shouldn’t be mixed and really dangerous. A big insta account (and on insta before Hinch) ‘The Organised Mum’ posted a sort of safety story about not mixing chemicals. She didn’t name Hunch at all, it was just just about being safe and not mixing and breathing things in. Hinchs army then all went for The Organised Mum. Nasty threatening DMs, messages on the post, and they were really brutal. It got so bad that The Organised Mum reached out to Hinch to see if she could ‘call off the dogs’ so to speak. Hinch did nothing. 😡. This is my recollection, if anyone has a different spin I am happy to be corrected xxx

• Wow
  • Angry

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
Just realised she’s not had a very campaign since Christmas... she must have been dropped 😂

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Just flicking through the thread I saw comments about him looking weird, being neglected, ignored, loads of stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️only see a few videos a day of him. He doesn't look underfed, dirty, ill, etc. Can always tell children that are lacking something just by looking at their face. Just think this whole thread is nuts 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get finding her annoying etc but some of these comments about neglect etc are very very dangerous! Could ruin someone's life.
I think after seeing this I understand why I only keep to the one thread of the same ladies 🤣
Ok well now you've figured that out feel free to go back to your one thread of the same ladies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Justapeep

VIP Member
She nearly missed her first Mumma kiss her big face was staring into the camera and watching herself. She’s an idiot really all about Me Me Me

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Does she ever say anything other than "Mama" to Ronnie? She's desperate for him to say Mama first isnt she, and it would be more of a genuine moment if she didnt keep glancing to the camera the entire time! He's just a performing monkey to her isnt he? She cant do anything with him without her focus being on the phone instead.

Reactions: 47

TheClaw

Actually shocking that video of Ronnieblesshimhasfootzzzandtuftzzz stumbling around on the sofa purely for the gram 🥴 next she’ll be like “guess what guyzzzz found this in the garage that I ordered when pregnant and would you believe Ronnie CAN ROCKCLIMB”
72A0DA8E-0757-4236-A9B9-3E782C10D8A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

allforthegram

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due, at least she’s Trying to feed him something that isn’t out of a packet... Oh wait hang on a minute

there it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46