Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymoo

Watch it with the sound off and it’s even more disturbing. He’s so indifferent to her.
[/QUOTE
oh god it is.... he's looking like "if i keep still this woman will go back to her phone in a minute"

Reactions: 1

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Ronnies only standing up there because he’s probably too scared to drop back down because he hasn’t learnt how to do it himself. In the mind of a little baby like that it’s a big drop to go down if you haven’t made your way up there in the first place. Why doesn’t she use common sense and think about this. I find this so bloody cruel honestly. Some might think it’s petty picking these things out like that but I just don’t know what she’s achieving by doing this. It can’t be fun for him surely?
Does anyone have a pic of this? I’ve deleted Gramster cos it never loads and I’m blocked obvsss

Reactions: 1

LadyB

this sounds like me and my partner if he tells me to do something or something needs doing I won’t do it for the pure principle that he’s told me and he follows by “it’s your job” “that’s a woman’s job” I love leaving it to the extent he has to do it so I can stand and watch him do it 😂