Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates wiping his face because he screams? Just put up with it!

How is she going to cope with tantrums later on?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm not a parent so please someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't most babies scream when you wipe their faces? They just don't like it, so you get it over with quickly not ask Instagram for tips🙈

Reactions: 41
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out
I thought this the other day. Especially with the bouncer chair, why is that still out!? My little boy was 10 months when I had to put the jumperoo away but he was walking and didn’t want to be in it. He was in it from 6 months and loved it until he could walk.

Reactions: 11
My toddler screams when I wipe his bum, always has done. So should I not wipe his bum? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
If she thought it was dirty behind her washing machine draw, I dread to think what she’d make of mine! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The main thing (of many) that annoys me about grinch more than anything is that she has the ability to do sooooo much good with her page, but doesn't. There are accounts, much smaller than hers, which are constantly doing things to raise awareness for various causes, support small businesses, share USEFUL and HELPFUL information etc etc. and all she does is piss about with her cloths, make ridiculous DIYs and feed her poor child the most rancid meals. All the while pushing and promoting useless tit which no one really needs and spouting utter bullshite about everything and anything.

Reactions: 28
My 16 month old still likes to sit in her bouncy chair for her bedtime milk 🥛 shoot me haha
My point was what was the need for the jumperoo to be put away if he loves to stand up constantly. In a bouncer he’s sitting down. Whatever works for mums is fine by me, wasn’t judging at all. Sorry if you felt that way

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many products is she using for the washing machine clean, I have obviously been doing it wrong for the last 40 years 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bung the drawer in the sink with some soapy water, wipe the rubber seal after every wash load; no need for flash cleaner. Honestly she makes my head hurt, she makes every cleaning job a mammoth task.
I spray Dettol all in one spray over the front of the machine, inside the door and the rubber seal, then run a quick 15 min wash to clean the inside, that's more than enough, for God's sake! 🙄

Rrrronnieblesshimzhazgotfingerz and is trying to find his mummy's nostrils! 👆👃😂

Reactions: 11
It’s so sad how desperate she is to prove to people he’s standing and babbling
I know! I was followed her at one point and liked her her son is a day older then my daughter and she made me feel like I had failed, like because my daughter just bum shuffles that she was behind and wasn’t learning I spend most of my day on the floor with her playing and loads of tummy time she made me feel so crap at one point until I noticed my daughter is a lot more alert and happy. As a young mum she made me realise her Instagram is just a big fat lie

Reactions: 23
Someone please gift mrs hinch a bleeping book! Anything other than her bloody tripe she keeps reading over and over. Is she not bored of looking at the same pages yet? I might send her a Julia Donaldson one, that’s about her level isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I spray Dettol all in one spray over the front of the machine, inside the door and the rubber seal, then run a quick 15 min wash to clean the inside, that's more than enough, for God's sake! 🙄
I do the same but with vinegar. It doesn’t have to take a full day and a million products.
alrhough, I love the smell of Dettol.

Someone please gift mrs hinch a bleeping book! Anything other than her bloody tripe she keeps reading over and over. Is she not bored of looking at the same pages yet? I might send her a Julia Donaldson one, that’s about her level isn’t it?
I am in love with your username.
I am actually sat laughing, because my mate sends me memes daily of everything being Carol Baskins fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry, but what she did with that bird table wasn’t an ‘upcycle’ if you ask me! She’d have been better off dusting the cobwebs away, putting some appropriate food for birds on it, and then sticking it out there as it was.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Mum of the year
“How can I wipe his mouth after he eats”
Really? Either you do it or give him a wet washcloth to do it himself. Bless him slumped in the swing. Where’s today’s recipe from seeing as she wouldn’t cook that for herself?

Reactions: 24
If she's looking for an upcycling project, how about taking Jamie's testicles out of the labelled drawer in the garage, tie together with some string and hang them in the garden, much safer to feed the birds fat balls than inappropriate nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I'm not a parent so please someone correct me if I'm wrong but don't most babies scream when you wipe their faces? They just don't like it, so you get it over with quickly not ask Instagram for tips🙈
I thought this my daughter screams!😂 tuff tit it has to be done?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.