Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just hates every sound that comes out of Ronaldo's mouth that's louder than a silent fart. Poor boy screams once and she probably moans 'how do o get him to stop. I don't know why he does that noise. Say mummaz hansnums'

Well after the whole astonish cup cleaner decanted into an unlabelled jar next to either bicarb or baby milk or something (I’ve forgotten what it was, help lol) I’m waiting for something awful to happen. If that woman had a brain cell she’s be dangerous. Why the need to decant stuff into other holders. Yes with some things maybe, but with her it’s everything. Next Vestlife will be in a jar with a bleeping label on his head
It was coffee creamer powder I think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some company will want Soph to write a book for them as they know her books sells. They fail to realise that her books are tit and people buy them as Queen Soph has "written" them.
My guess is a baby cook book.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That kid ain’t stable on his legs AT ALL.

And you know, that’s fine. Wish she would just stop pretending like he LOOOOVES pulling himself up and standing up everything. He probably does enjoy it to some extent but why does she have to make out he does it of his own accord? It is very obvious he’s being forced in to these positions for staged photos and videos on Instagram. View attachment 112728
Personally didn’t see him laughing at the dog either but could be me lol

Reactions: 19
That kid ain’t stable on his legs AT ALL.

And you know, that’s fine. Wish she would just stop pretending like he LOOOOVES pulling himself up and standing up everything. He probably does enjoy it to some extent but why does she have to make out he does it of his own accord? It is very obvious he’s being forced in to these positions for staged photos and videos on Instagram. View attachment 112728
She does it because Ronnie is constantly compared to Rex I think, on here and her own observation. I don’t think he’s on his knees able to pull himself up, if he was on the move crawling it would be storied to duck.

She does it because Ronnie is constantly compared to Rex I think, on here and her own observation. I don’t think he’s on his knees able to pull himself up, if he was on the move crawling it would be storied to duck.
She can’t not expect them both to be compared seen as they were “besties” at some point, and especially with only a month between them.

Reactions: 13
Of course she’s on the sofa with the dog again.
thing is with Ron he’s toys, I understand she might not want them out everywherein her living room - I get that if I had the option I’d had my boys toys in one room like a playroom kinda thing... she has a massive house now so why wouldn’t she have done a play room thing for him?

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think this is a hint at her 4th book? A baby routine journal hence the overload of baby ‘recipes’ all of a sudden?
omg youre right. There’ll be somewhere you can list your baby’s nap times and somewhere you can write down your baby’s favourite recipes, along with some of soph’s favourite patty recipes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wow it’s starting to seem like Ronnie was just born as a playmate for Henry. The only time she talks about him growing up is when she talks about Henry running round with him.Wtf. It’s not about the damn dog.

• Sad
What would her motherhood journey even be about???
1- Get pregnant because Onslow wants a kid
2- Refuse to eat whilst pregnant until I’m painfully thin
3- tit baby out
4- Ignore baby for 9months, only interacting with it for shots on the gram so people think I’m normal
5- Declare love for infant constantly in case anyone finds out I’m a reptile
6- Realise I’ve tit out a little goldmine and start paying attention to it begrudgingly
7- Become Delia overnight having fed said baby slop for its entire life
8- Release book and count that money!
9- Baby goes back behind sofa, no use anymore
10- tit out another baby and repeat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
omg youre right. There’ll be somewhere you can list your baby’s nap times and somewhere you can write down your baby’s favourite recipes, along with some of soph’s favourite patty recipes
Don't give the wench ideas lol

The recipes are taken from other people's sites so she'll have to be careful for copyright

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She won’t show THAT.
Her kiddie will be quiet and picture perfect. Seen and not heard.
Hope she doesn’t show that, doubt she would as it doesn’t fit the image but I can’t stand insta mums who live stream tantrums then them having a drink. How would you like someone who loves and cares for you to broadcast your vulnerable and emotional moments? Sick.

Reactions: 7
Damanzwivdatuftzzzz is wobbling so much like my husband who has had one too many! There is NO WAY he is standing on his own STOP BLOODY LYING AND OWN IT!!!
Our little girl is nearly 2, says yes and no when she feels like it, she says daddy but the rest is like she’s speaking fluent in another language. I look at other children her age and they are speaking proper words. Im owning it that she isn’t quite there yet!!

Next book will definitely be motherhood, recipes that she has taken from someone else, all about RonRon. How can Gleam think that this is going to be safe to teach to new mums/expectant mums?! they’ll end up being hit with a law suit!

• Heart
Well thanks to my daughter who introduced me to Instagram and Tattle in the first place she has convinced the old man that everything I told him about that dozy bugger Mrs H is true so if and when she does anything that isn't related to cleaning or taking pics of the little lad I will let him know. I've warned him not to hold his breath. I can't believe that sink has been cleaned again and who needs to label glass jars with what's in them when you can see ! She is nuts :)
I know the sink is seriously scratched from all the scrubbing

Reactions: 9
Just had a nosy at some other cleaning grams via the Joyofclean - this one has 4 different containers to clean 4 rooms

Obviously looks like a Hinch clone

Why the duck do these people have all these products to clean the house - what's wrong with just a few to do ALL the rooms - crazy fuckers

I thought we humans were trying to save the planet from all this plastic crap 🌎View attachment 112697
Plug cleaning? Am I missing a trick here, or do you need a special product to clean your plug holes...? These people must lead such, empty boring lives

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.