Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha it means you’re a good contributor. You’ll be VIP in no time! Woo! When you get VIP you get a funeral urn of fake flowers delivered by their own little driver 😼
Are we allowed to make a speech? Cos I’ll obviously be thanking Grinch for being such a bleep, and making me compelled to chat tit about her with a brunch of lovely trolls 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Newcomer here. Love this place I just found yesterday 😂

would like to say I think she let little Ronnie’s face crust up as ‘proof’ that he ate 😂 either that or she smeared it on there herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd love it if this suggestions for influencers taking a day off social media thing really take on and other big accounts keep tagging her. Hopefully Ronnie will be at school by the time she makes an appearance and we'll be on thread 400

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Depends on the area I think. It’s 16 month check where I am, or was several years ago.
Most of 9-12 months I think... but they aren’t compulsory. I missed my visit and she just put a note in saying ring if you want me to call again. I looked at the list they sent me and he could do 95% of it so I didn’t really think it was necessary

Hinch won’t allow hv in her house either I bet 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His vesticles must be so squished .... oh wait they're in the kitchen cupboard in a labelled jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out
I didn't see the jumperoo but if the colour wasn't grey or white then it didn't fit in with the decor 🙄 BABIES NEED COLOUR SOPH! World isn't black or white. Wait until he goes to nursery and the walls have proper colours on 🤯

Reactions: 10
Yep she's gonna have mummmaaaaazzzzzzz all over the country making lists of their handsomeesssss routines just to make them more on edge about being a new mum when routine goes to pot because handsomeesss is teething or has a temp etc. Then they can panic o how to get them back into routine 🤦🏻‍♀️
You never hear her say dadda or babababa blowing raspberries w
It’s a shame that social media has such a big impact on people’s lives. I’m only 29 but I’m not one of these big users of social media. So maybe that’s been an advantage to me. Most people just don’t seem grateful for what they have sometimes do they, it’s more what other people have and how they can do better. Hinch needs to get back to basics and realise what’s still going to be there once this “journey” has ended
Fully agree, it wasn’t many yrs Facebook was bragbook, now insta is posting your perfect life in tiles. I know several who adhere to that trying to be perfect, grey homes, grey gardens, perfect food, drinks, makeup etc. It’s all gone to tit now though hasn’t it! I would think she will feel this depression that’s going to come! Ppl won’t be buying 49 different fragrance bottles of zoflora when furlough payments and universal credit don’t pay out! Ideas of what she can do next been discussed. I don’t think having a partner at home helps at all, if he still has a job to go back to, I can’t see why he wouldn’t be going back, given the climate, everyone who still has a job would be grateful of having one!
I wonder if they are mortgage free?

Reactions: 16
Exactly this is the things that people want to see, the real life behind being a mother!
A little cleaning here and there is fine but mothers want to see other mothers doin the things that we mothers are to worried to talk about unless someone else mentions it then it all comes out 😂
If she was gonna document that sort of thing, it would be along the lines of- 'my ronnieblesshimhecanstand doesn't poo he pops out roses petals for his hansomes mumms'
If only Won Won would tit all up his back and all over her grey stuffs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That teen hincher girl really isn’t a well young lady. Her parents should really be keeping an eye on her social media because what she is claiming is very serious, and all because she has an obsession with an over grown barbie doll

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So I said earlier I was new here and someone told me to catch up on earlier threads... I’ve basically spent my entire day reading thread 1, 2 and 3 and I am hooked lol 😂

Feels like I’ve just discovered a brand new Netflix series!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can’t wait for the day Ronnie sh*ts and p*sses all over her carpets and grubby hands up the stairs and picking at her wallpaper, also having to move nice stuff so they don’t touch it, it happens trust me no matter how careful you are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am sorry but as much as I might not want to I have to go to work. FFS someone somewhere needs to know who coughed yesterday. Yes sorry that is over simplyfying it but like many here on the "front line" we survive by introducing humour into our every day lives. We will get there together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.