Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Maybe use some Of those strawberries she painted with and blitz them up with some natural yoghurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I do not have kids but it’s got to be better than that?!?
Exactky! You have more sense than that idiot and you don’t have kids. Says it all. But she’s still learning guyzzzzzz 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
Yep again lying on fur with a soft toy up to his face. I googled her crib today and the max weight it takes is 17lbs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is such a bleeping idiot! I’m sure she said ages ago (on a saturday🙄) that he had been weighed & was 20lbs or something like that.
Sophie if you are reading this please STOP putting your 10 month old in a moses basket. So dangerous. Especially when you say he can stand up.

Reactions: 18
Hinch list that shes ticked off what shes done is from 5th she obviously either doesmt do as much cleaning as she makes out or she just reusing the same list to pretend shes done all this recently 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
One thing I can't understand and completely baffles me is how she gets away with all of this.
I understand her sheep can't see past it and all publicity is good publicity when it comes to Soph. But her management don't seem to care or say F.A? Her brand partners don't drop her, ASA don't tell her off and she gets bullshit awards.

How is it that she can have 141 tattle threads and she has done DOZENS of ridiculous events but nothing has changed. She is getting more and more followers and accolades.

How is she so invincible?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Are these women actually okay? I can’t be the only person that thinks a clothes a bleeping cloth?!
duck me sideways she left the house because her man used the wrong cloth?!
I’d be ecstatic if my other half did some housework, couldn’t care less what cloth he used 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Jeez lighten up and have a shag your miserable cockwomble

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
And while we are at it. How do her sheep not realise she doesn't give a tit about them? She never replies or likes anyones comments. Only shares a handful and is quick to block any negatives. She is an absolute fraud and needs bringing down a peg or two.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are these women actually okay? I can’t be the only person that thinks a clothes a bleeping cloth?!
Ha ha ha. I have some cloffs and I have no clue what you are meant to use them for. I just use them. I am probably cleaning my toilet with my wank tap cloff 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Silly me. I really need to up my cleaning game.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First time posting. Hinch's recent washing machine vid, it jumps from using a tea towel, baking tray, and the shponge cloth but not all at once. And also a blue microfiber is chucked in the drum but not used in the vid? I'm sure when she picks up the white vinegar in the middle of the video shes not wearing gloves either, then back to wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She even has photos of what jobs the cloths are for - fuckwit
So her hubby either can't read, is blind or did it to annoy her - epic

• Haha
Oh yer I agree they are as bad as each other just women should have the natural maternal instinct and be a mother men don’t get that.
He’s far better with that baby than she is and it’s not normal.
it’s a shame for him, I don’t think we should say there is something wrong with him until he’s 1 and not doing these things, Iv seen a lot of women on here get upset worrying about their own children because what gets said, some babies do develop slower and they defo will develop slower if they are not encouraged to do the things and left lay there all day :(
No one should be upset or worrying about their babies. If they’re doing all they can to nurture them then that’s all you can so as a Parent. Ronnie barely had tummy time. Rarely allowed to be naked and wriggle about. Always has socks or restrictive clothing on. He isn’t encouraged to explore or climb. Never been to soft play. Always shoved in baby walker,
jumperoo, Highchair or pram. He isn’t given the chance to properly use his muscles or develop the skills on his own. Don’t get me wrong, I wear my babies in slings until toddlerhood, cuddle them to sleep but day time they get interaction and to explore the world around him.

also photos on the bedding? Thats always coated in febreeze? That kid must have more chemical exposure than the RV in Breaking Bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sorry but the majority of people who post on those Hinch Facebook groups are most definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer (or DRAW as they would call it :rolleyes:)
I've just read a post from someone who painted her son's room, captioned with "I fort I'd give it ago"

I tit you not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44
sorry first time poster... but I had to just add that she must have put another top on to do that washing machine clean today because she wasn’t wearing it for the rest of the day & before.
so Pre recorded!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Newbie here! Been a lurker and had to register to say I cannot even believe she even got a mention as a mum of year wtf!? Made me so angry!

Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion:

Hinch wants to publish a baby book, but slop patties are all she can cook!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m a first time mum and I’m using Sophs stories and these threads as a ‘what not to do’ guide :ROFLMAO:

in all seriousness, she hasn’t got a clue! I don’t either, but I research things online and consult my NCT buddies too. She consults these threads and then does the opposite (eg Moses basket usage). She’s a liability. Poor little boy.

An actual conversation I had with my husband today

H: what can I use to clean this Glass lightshade
Me: I dunno, an old sock or something?

these women are nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's alright talking about health visitors and ages and stages questionnaires, but parents fill those in themselves (or at least they do round here,) so she'd have to be honest with her answers. I'm not convinced she would be, especially as it's fairly easy to work out what responses would give your child an "on track" score.

If there are any issues with Ronnie's development, he's relying on her honesty to get him the relevant help.

• Sad
It’s things like this that piss me off!

It just shows how Hinch regresses the role of women.

Her sheep will be raising boys to think of cleaning as the woman’s job, as silly daddy did things like use the blue cloth instead of the yellow one to polish.

I'm sorry but the majority of people who post on those Hinch Facebook groups are most definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer (or DRAW as they would call it :rolleyes:)
I've just read a post from someone who painted her son's room, captioned with "I fort I'd give it ago"

I tit you not 🤦‍♀️
The only Hinch group I’m in .. the questions all day long are

- Show me your grey kitchen
- Show me your grey living room
- Should I paint my fence grey?

Then people piss themselves over glitter wallpaper that looks like a 99p roll of wrapping paper from Card Factory.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
it’s been a while and I can’t be bothered to check guidelines etc but surely she should be introducing Ronnie to their family meals? That’s what weaning is? This is where she needs needs to stop with the pot noodle things and nachos (that arnt nachos?) and start getting a grip.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.