Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she post a video/photo of him sleeping in the crib? I’m taking a SM break so haven’t watched any stories for 24 hours.
Yep again lying on fur with a soft toy up to his face. I googled her crib today and the max weight it takes is 17lbs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s the baby swing songs I hear them in my sleep 😂
Mine was this. My 15yr old was given it as a hand me down when she was a baby and then we passed it on. it ended up back in my house when my 8yr old was born and we know for a fact that no one had changed the batteries in it. The smug little dick would go off even if no one was near it. I can still hear and recite the song to this day and I gave it away when my son must’ve turned 3

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You've got a Gent of the first order walking laps to raise money for the NHS at nearly 100 yrs old...then you have this pointless twit! She should be bleeping embarrassed to be Mrs Hinch...No comparison!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You nee

You need to reach 5000 likes. If you click your picture at the top it will tell you how many likes you have so far x
Wonder how you become a iconic member. 🤔 will it literally be like hinch were you have to have a million likes and then gets the light up numbers?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as we’re talking piss & tit.

First day looking after my 13 month old grandson after his mum had returned to work. He was wearing nappy pants, dear daughter had forgotten to tell me that he no longer wore nappies. He needed changing as he had tit, took him into the bedroom to do the deed, I didn’t realise that you just tore one side of the pants to remove them 🙄

I pulled the pants down and there was tit everywhere, all down his legs, up his back; he then decided to roll and take off 😳 While I was trying to wrestle him back onto the changing mat the dog decided to get in on the action & jumped up onto the bed & landed on the mat.

I shouted for my hubby to help, he came in & promptly exited 🤢 and said it’s all yours I can’t handle the smell. The dog then decided after traipsing all over the clean bed to jump off and trail his shity paws through the bloody house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

First day looking after my 13 month old grandson after his mum had returned to work. He was wearing nappy pants, dear daughter had forgotten to tell me that he no longer wore nappies. He needed changing as he had tit, took him into the bedroom to do the deed, I didn’t realise that you just tore one side of the pants to remove them 🙄

I pulled the pants down and there was tit everywhere, all down his legs, up his back; he then decided to roll and take off 😳 While I was trying to wrestle him back onto the changing mat the dog decided to get in on the action & jumped up onto the bed & landed on the mat.

I shouted for my hubby to help, he came in & promptly exited 🤢 and said it’s all yours I can’t handle the smell. The dog then decided after traipsing all over the clean bed to jump off and trail his shity paws through the bloody house.
What a day! Hope you've had a large drink! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel so sorry for Ronnieblesshim. Poor lad has been neglected for months, now she's treating him like some performing seal so she can try win some meaningless prize to lord it up over some 'trolls' and get some business deals. Spends months eating Ella's Kitchen pouches- even carted a suitcase full of them to France- now he's being fed weird concoctions of slop and biscuit pie tit. His insides must be sore 😔
chuckling at biscuit pie tit 😂😂😂 poor ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep
Wonder how you become a iconic member. 🤔 will it literally be like hinch were you have to have a million likes and then gets the light up numbers?!?!
You'll get to sit on top of them too. We'll send you a grazing table with pigs in blankets touching the strawberries and flower wall also. All in grey and Mrs hinch will supply the snow machine that she never got to use

• Haha
Reactions: 15

just spray some Zoflora on it. It will be fine.

• Haha
Who was it the other day that pointed out that Zoph never tags where she gets her good night quotes from? Well tonight ladies and gents we have a tag.
Clearly having another early night so she can catch up on TL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been under my sink cupboard looking for a bin bag. Came across a bottle of Zoflora. Had a sniff. i have not stopped sneezing since. It is not something I would normally use and forgot I had it. Please don’t scratch and sniff any products whilst out in public as you might get lynched with the overwhelming toxic fumes and the current pandemic going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have many a poo and wee anecdote. No children, mind you, I work in a nursery.

Little girl came to sit on my knee for a story. I crossed my legs, she sat in the gap. Reading along, it suddenly came to me that my lap was very warm. Very,very warm. And wet. Got up. Little girl had weed and it had gone through to my pants. That was a good day!

And the regular nappy checks to locate offending smells and the cheeky poo under the finger nail situation due to a poonami of epic proportions.

Basically, I’m going to need Ronnie to poo and wee everywhere in Castle Greyskull yelling “HAVE SOME COLOUR NOW!” at some stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who was it the other day that pointed out that Zoph never tags where she gets her good night quotes from? Well tonight ladies and gents we have a tag.
Clearly having another early night so she can catch up on TL 😂
They are all the same blah blah blah. Learn by your mistakes, tomorrow is a better day, start a fresh new day.......... so unoriginal and boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.