Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
You never fail to crack me up, I wish you lived next door to me. Maybe you do, who really knows? 🤣 Although, I don't think you are an 82 year old man that accuses people of being drug dealers for no reason or a woman with more kids than she knows what to do with and the witchiest cackle anyone ever heard, so maybe not. Anyway, you're hilarious 😘
Na, I’m a 33 year old poofta 😂 I love the sound of your old man neighbour. That’ll be me when I’m old 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Are these women actually okay? I can’t be the only person that thinks a clothes a fucking cloth?!
I'm sorry but the majority of people who post on those Hinch Facebook groups are most definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer (or DRAW as they would call it :rolleyes:)
I've just read a post from someone who painted her son's room, captioned with "I fort I'd give it ago"

I shit you not 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
My toddler screams when I wipe his bum, always has done. So should I not wipe his bum? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
She’s so obsessed with looking at herself when interacting with Ronnie! He doesn’t care what you look like soph! There’s pics of me and my son and all I can see of myself is a squishy belly, double chin and saggy boobs but guess what I’m smiling being caught mid laugh and looking at my son and all he sees is mummy, when I’m dead and gone and he looks back on photos all he sees is me and him bonding and having a lovely time and He’s still going to see me as mum, not the squishy belly,double chin saggy boobed woman I think I see, he will only see mum!

she needs to get over herself and stop being so vain

• Heart

DebbieF

VIP Member
Seeing as we’re talking piss & shit.

First day looking after my 13 month old grandson after his mum had returned to work. He was wearing nappy pants, dear daughter had forgotten to tell me that he no longer wore nappies. He needed changing as he had shit, took him into the bedroom to do the deed, I didn’t realise that you just tore one side of the pants to remove them 🙄

I pulled the pants down and there was shit everywhere, all down his legs, up his back; he then decided to roll and take off 😳 While I was trying to wrestle him back onto the changing mat the dog decided to get in on the action & jumped up onto the bed & landed on the mat.

I shouted for my hubby to help, he came in & promptly exited 🤢 and said it’s all yours I can’t handle the smell. The dog then decided after traipsing all over the clean bed to jump off and trail his shity paws through the bloody house.

• Haha
  • Wow

Okaman17

My son screams when I wipe his face after he eats but it has to be done! Who’s the adult here? She’s legit so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 43

L00kform3

VIP Member
Hi I’ve been lurking on here for a few days now, I came to see what it was about after seeing someone on her grid post say how disgusting this site was.
I started following Hinch when I became pregnant. I started extreme nesting/cleaning obsessively. I suffer from depression and after my male boss treated me badly due to being pregnant I quit my job and was stuck at home. That’s when it started. I followed Hinch for tips and never saw anything wrong.
But since having my daughter I have struggled. I have felt like an inadequate mother. She is 9 weeks old. Most of her life she has been on lockdown, I miss my mum. My partner is a chicken farmer so is a key worker and always at work.
Until lurking and reading a lot of your comments I didn’t realise hi k there was anything wrong with hinch. I thought there was something wrong with me.

why can’t I be kept up all night with a screaming colicy baby and not keep the house spotless and smile all the time? Why I am I not always happy and she is? I’m not stupid I know she has money and 24/7 help but in my head I should have been more like her. I’ve bought all 3 of her books. I’ve always been a list maker because of my depression and dyslexia/dyspraxia I’ve always needed visuals to keep track of things.
Keeping the house spotless was a lot easier when I was pregnant even though I had morning sickness that lasted all day for the whole pregnancy but that’s because keeping busy stopped me being sad.

but now...I’m not sure if following Hinch is actually helping or hindering my mental health when getting through each daykeeping this tiny thing alive as well as myself takes every ounce of energy I have.

sorry about my weird rant, I also think I have pnd but I’ve always had depression soit could just be my bog standard normal depression 😂😂🤦‍♀️
I was the same, I really fell in to the Hinch trap and bought so much crap to try and clean my house like she did. It was when I had my little boy that I realised she’s a complete fake.

No average joe with a baby has her lifestyle, for starters she has constant help with Jamie being at home and more often than not her mother is there too. She also didn’t breastfeed (which is completely fine) meaning others could help with feeding him. I’ve not got anything against formula fed babies AT ALL I promise but the breastfeeding mums will know how hard those early cluster feeding weeks are. My partner would get home from work and I was in the exact same position he left me in. 🥴 I didn’t even contemplate properly cleaning my house until those days were over.

What I’m trying to say is, in a few months time you absolutely will not give a shit that you didn’t pour soda crystals down your sink every other day or manage to clean the toilet every hour. Your little girl will be thriving from having a mother who was present every waking moment. She won’t look at you with vacant stares and she will hit milestones because you were there to encourage her development in stead of painting a bird table.

You’re doing an amazing job given the circumstances of the world right now, don’t ever EVER think otherwise ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Making another 'delicious' lunch now and in the time since she labeled her spices, she's learnt how to spell turmeric. If you ever needed proof that she reads everything here, this is surely it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Flossy2019

VIP Member
@Martha Huber don’t feel singled out or anxious... it’s just lately there’s been a few uncalled for comments and they don’t like us to go off on a tangent about looks or parenting etc ... sorry if you’re upset. It’s not the end of the world forget about it and move on. Lots of us on here have had warnings 😂 we get carried away cos we’re all gobshites. Stay a bit longer you may like it here 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
And I've turned into a chatty member. Does that mean I post too much. How do these ratings things work. Anyone?
Haha it means you’re a good contributor. You’ll be VIP in no time! Woo! When you get VIP you get a funeral urn of fake flowers delivered by their own little driver 😼

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Chloe Rose

Here's a sobering thought, everyone on here's doing a better job of raising Ronnie than his own mother!

I just realised, ever since people here began to voice their concerns over the little lad, she's upped her game a tad. Which equals better quality of life for Ronnie.

She reads here 100%, she's proven that. Since people voiced their concerns that the poor lad was being pushed to one side, and his development not even considered, she's attempted to either hide it cleverly or better still she has made some lame attempts at improvement. Which means a better quality of life for him! You should all be proud. She throws us hate on the daily, without no thanks for all the guidance and free advice she receives here.

So 👏 Tattlers! Without us "trolls" his mother is so obsessed with, the little lad would still be sat behind the couch or stuck on a blanket so he can't move, and traveling everywhere with a suitcase stuffed with Ella pouches that were his main meals all day, every day.. You're all a much better mother distantly, than she ever will be. So she should think on, and be thanking us. After pulling up her socks a tad, she's been nominating for a mother award.

Idc about awards, but I am happy for that poor baby to see he's starting to get a bit more help and care. Poor love. As long as we keep poking and prodding her in the right direction, he might just turn out alright!

• Heart

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

I get people don't like Mrs Hinch but why are people slagging off a baby so much.. Really thought when you sign up to this account theres terms and conditions and one of them involves children... One thing hating someone, but why hate on a baby or even a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ absolute madness
People don’t slag Ronnie off, they slag her lousy parenting off. There is a difference

• Heart

LadyB

Another morning cuppa with hubby when I fill him in on all the virus news from the computer and it never seems to get better does it? He then asks what that daft lasso has been up to and I tell him just the same old stuff, cleaned the washing machine, shined the sink and took pics of little lad - nothing more really to say. After a few minutes of us both thinking he says "Just noticed a small cobweb up there near the top of the wardrobe" Me: "And?" Him: Well you'll have to brush it down" me: It's not my cobweb lad and it isn't really bothering me but if it's bothering you feel free to clear it" He then says the three words guaranteed to get me steaming mad "It's women's work". After I threatened to pour his tea over his head I stormed off to the kitchen to have a fag and calm down. PS I bet he shifts that cobweb because it will be narking him - result:)

• Haha
  • Heart

Bev1000

Talking of things she never addresses and just vanishes like the lenor mixed spray for the people who don’t remember or newbies...

She once got paid a fortune to advertise an energy company (not sure the name) she had a smart metre box under the stairs... well anyway it was laughable she had no clue what to say about it other than you can see what your spending And it gives you a total cost of what you spend and she’s really enjoying it
The sheep got a discount for signing up by them using her link (she would of got commission) and it a few weeks later the company went into administration... the stupid cow never addressed or anything just ignored it and the box vanished , the amount of people who invested into it... aslong as she gets her pay check she doesn’t care who she hurts in the process!!
It boiled my blood

• Angry
  • Wow

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Guyyyzzzzz. When she was explaining her veg rack contents to us through her mouth of slobber, she forgot what the coriander was called 🤣 she just fingers it, pauses and moves on to her fake beans. Come on Soph! Thought you were an overnight cooking extraordinnaire?!
Delia must be quacking in her boots with this overnight cooking sensation hot on her heels!

• Haha

Yellowdoor44

Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out
The Adventures of the Magical Nail.

Also, the reason why he’s staring so intently at her face is that he doesn’t recognise it.

“But my mama has a black rectangle for a face. Who the fuck are you?”

• Haha
Reactions: 41