Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've barely checked her stories all weekend, but thought I'd pop on.... she's writing down Rrrrrronnieblezzhimz nap times? 🤯 I'd love to label her shiny bonce with ASSWIPE! 😡 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she still brand ambassador for P&G? Doesn’t she usually write AD & brand ambassador?
She only puts AD or GIFTED when she feels like it. You see she is special and above everyone else so doesn’t have to follow ASA rules apparently. I wish they fine the arse off her personally

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Guyyyzzzzz. When she was explaining her veg rack contents to us through her mouth of slobber, she forgot what the coriander was called 🤣 she just fingers it, pauses and moves on to her fake beans. Come on Soph! Thought you were an overnight cooking extraordinnaire?!
Delia must be quacking in her boots with this overnight cooking sensation hot on her heels!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Still no thank you to the company that gave her that bunny or a #gifted next to it. bleep!
And STILL companies send her stuff! Fair enough if she were actually grateful. Even if she doesn’t want it show it and give them a little shout out and then donate it. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever had the displeasure to know of

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just realised she’s not had a very campaign since Christmas... she must have been dropped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I feel so sorry for Ronnieblesshim. Poor lad has been neglected for months, now she's treating him like some performing seal so she can try win some meaningless prize to lord it up over some 'trolls' and get some business deals. Spends months eating Ella's Kitchen pouches- even carted a suitcase full of them to France- now he's being fed weird concoctions of slop and biscuit pie tit. His insides must be sore 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
How many products is she using for the washing machine clean, I have obviously been doing it wrong for the last 40 years 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bung the drawer in the sink with some soapy water, wipe the rubber seal after every wash load; no need for flash cleaner. Honestly she makes my head hurt, she makes every cleaning job a mammoth task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
B21EA075-880B-4E7E-9F1D-E5749EA17A67.jpeg

That video she put up or Ronnie on the sofa shows he is not standing up by himself... He’s only standing up because hes leaning in against the sofa and with Jamie there to balance him. He‘s not actually supporting his own weight.

That’s fine if he’s not there yet, he’s a bit behind in gross motor milestones (taken from 10 month check from health visitor assessment). But she shouldn’t pretend he can stand up all the time when he clearly is a way off it yet.

And she should be monitoring the other areas too (fine motor, problem solving, communication, social) but I highly doubt she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Remember when we thought hinch was finally "trying" to be a mum, all a facade for an upcoming nomination. She always has a hidden agenda for everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Really don’t understand why she put the jumperoo in the loft as Ronnie likes to stand. Yet she still keeps him in a fukin Moses basket.
perhaps the jumperoo didn’t fit in with the interior but the basket with wheels does

Thumb nail off for veg and spices, thumb nail on for washing machine clean, thumb nail off for this?? Jeez soph sort it out
The Adventures of the Magical Nail.

Also, the reason why he’s staring so intently at her face is that he doesn’t recognise it.

“But my mama has a black rectangle for a face. Who the duck are you?”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There are people that can’t have children and would do anything to have one then you get this c**t treating him like a performing seal. I went through three miscarriages and two still births before I finally got my rainbow baby girl in 2017. Just my opinion but she doesn’t deserve that little boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Remember when we thought hinch was finally "trying" to be a mum, all a facade for an upcoming nomination. She always has a hidden agenda for everything
It's shocking. We're going to see a lot of her being a 'doting' mum coming up. Lots of forced interaction, Ronnie being forced to perform, 'mum hacks', 'mum Hinch lists', Soph staring at the camera while Ronnie tries to interact with her and cooked slop galore. Poor boy 😔

Reactions: 32
And STILL companies send her stuff! Fair enough if she were actually grateful. Even if she doesn’t want it show it and give them a little shout out and then donate it. She is the most selfish person I’ve ever had the displeasure to know of
Exactly! I get that she can't thank everyone that gifts her things as she probably gets absolutely tit loads but the ones that she uses and shows on her instagram she should thank. It's bad manners and she said in that game she has good manners. Do you duck!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.