Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making another 'delicious' lunch now and in the time since she labeled her spices, she's learnt how to spell turmeric. If you ever needed proof that she reads everything here, this is surely it.
I’m surprised it doesn’t say Chewmarick

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Loving the fact the nails haven’t been in shot and all of her sudden HER THUMB NAIL IS STUCK BACK ON GUYS.

Say it with me, those in the back:
PRE-RECORD
100% I’ve seen this before. Think from November/December last year. And I know that because I sent my sister a message about watching her clean her washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The corns fine to eat. My son eats it all the time. Good for fine motor development. I mean i think its a decoration, however it he was to eat it, it would be absolutely fine 😊
Is it? It's a long time since I weaned my daughter😂 I agree about the fine motor skills too but I honestly thought it was too small. X

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said but this picture gives me the rage. Full on steam out of ears job. Look. At. Your. Son. bleeping hell its always about her. Can’t even play with Ronnie (no nickname I’m that cross) without making sure she’s in shot and getting the reactions right.
“so Ronnie is getting to know my face so I should smile here maybe. Or maybe try to pull a loving face. I’ll just check I look good. Lights camera action. I’m such a good mum. JAMIE take him now I’ve got to fleece my viewers”
In nearly every pic of me with my kids when younger or with my grandkids I’m looking at them. Yes we have posed for pics but not like her. I need a bleeping drink

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How long before Hinch 'finds' this nail tech?

Also, what is wrong with natural nails? I've never had fake nails and I've always survived. I paint them when I'm not working but that's about it and I've never suffered any horrible fate 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she is going to buy more expensive stick on nails because a technician has measured them up? They will still only last 5mins as I would put money on it that she will just chuck them on with a bit of bog standard glue, rather than prep the nail like you would prior to adding false nails.

Good luck wasting your money love you’ll be better off just letting your nails grow naturally whilst we are all in lockdown. If there’s ever a chance to strengthen those nails it now!!

Reactions: 11
It’s just like when she fell down the stairs and bruised her tail bone. Never mentioned again and that can take a long time to ease. Her bloody fingers work all right when she’s using her phone. It’s probably repetitive strain on her thumbs using her ducking phone all the time lol
And her terrible toothache. Which went in a day

Reactions: 25
Is it? It's a long time since I weaned my daughter😂 I agree about the fine motor skills too but I honestly thought it was too small. X
Peas and sweet corn are encouraged now I thought the same as you it seemed scary but mines been fine with them.

If it was her. “First Mumma kiss” why did she pout to kiss back. I would of been nutted in the head or had my nose sucked if I was looking at my phone not my baby.

Reactions: 20
So she is going to buy more expensive stick on nails because a technician has measured them up? They will still only last 5mins as I would put money on it that she will just chuck them on with a bit of bog standard glue, rather than prep the nail like you would prior to adding false nails.

Good luck wasting your money love you’ll be better off just letting your nails grow naturally whilst we are all in lockdown. If there’s ever a chance to strengthen those nails it now!!
Maybe she'll get the gorilla glue out again 🤣 she'll have to wait a little while to find this person for herself though, wouldn't want to look like she's copying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter was being fussy today so I took her in the kitchen in the bouncer along with our lord and saviour The Dummy and talked her through what I was doing. She’s only 8 weeks. I said right ok we’re melting butter now that’s for the scrambled eggs. Eggs are from chickens. Showed her the egg. Said oh that’s the sound of the toaster popping. Sort of regretting it now though because I could have been screaming MUMMMMAZ MUMMA MUMMMAZ in her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Yea nothing is really discouraged now. All they say is no honey or wholenuts. As long as food etc is appropriately cut 😊

Reactions: 11
Patties again for lunch? With tiny bits of sweetcorn that are a choking hazard? Yep! Mother of the Year award material right there in Hinchville! How about a couple of bits of steamed broccoli and cauliflower? Some chicken? A banana cut up for dessert? She has no idea at all! How does she know that yogurt is Ronnie's favourite? Oh I know ! Because of course he talks non stop doesn't he? It'll be the only one he's ever had! His first word will be iPhone followed by what's this shite you want me to eat now?
Sweetcorn is fine. Babies usually pass them whole and you will find full sweetcorn in their poo!
Only things they cannot eat is honey and something else.. i just can't think what it is.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just lose the nails altogether?! It’s not like she goes anywhere. I used to have gel nails, took them off when we got locked down and now my own nails have grown really well! Her priorities are so skewed 🙄
Same here! I cut mine right down and they're growing back stronger than ever. Not like anyone is going to see them anyway, we're in lockdown🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another crappy egg patty lunch for ronnietheolympicathleteofstandingup.
Is it me or is sweetcorn a bad choice of veg to give a baby without any teeth? Hard to chew. Easy to breath in and choke on(I've done it once at 28! Inhaled a sweetcorn while talking haha) a really sugary choice of veg.
She would be better off making him some peas instead!!
I'm calling it now.
make peas as a side one day this week hinchy Grinchy

Also I've missed 2 threads! What have I missed?! 😂😂
I done that with rice krispies once, do be petrified eating alone every since, my life flashed before me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My daughter was being fussy today so I took her in the kitchen in the bouncer along with our lord and saviour The Dummy and talked her through what I was doing. She’s only 8 weeks. I said right ok we’re melting butter now that’s for the scrambled eggs. Eggs are from chickens. Showed her the egg. Said oh that’s the sound of the toaster popping. Sort of regretting it now though because I could have been screaming MUMMMMAZ MUMMA MUMMMAZ in her face?
OMG I literally do the same thing! I have chatted away a load of old waffle to my little girl since the day she was born (at 14wks she’s the only one in the house who don’t answer back 😂👍🏻!) and did the same with my 6yr old!! They must think we are crackers but it helps no end with communication etc! Even my OH thinks I’ve lost the plot and in reality I could have saved my sanity just screeching mummmaaz at her! 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Brilliant. Her nails are gone, then she's put them back for a washing machine clean, then in the next clip with Ronnie the thumb nails have disappeared again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.