Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he's off camera she'll have him in a play pen to contain/control him.
I hope Ronnie finds his voice. My son was a really ‘ good ‘ baby overall but whenever I put him in a playpen he’d kick off straight away. It never got used.

Reactions: 4
Also, Ronnie in the swing again - you cannot tell me that this poor baby, who can’t sit solidly upright in the swing seat or lean forwards to hold on the front, can actually stand up on the sofa and move along it!!
60DE2BDE-DC25-4BAF-86DF-8372F031F039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m love the tesco softener! It smells soooo good! We can walk past it and get a good old whiff haha!!
We have a little Tesco next to us and so that’s all we can grab. We’ve tried other Tesco ones. We I can get back out of shielding I can go to other shops.

I’ve just eaten tit load of sweets instead haha and other chocolate bars. I’m a sucker for anything Daim! I’d definitely nominate you for a Galaxy gifted hamper!! Trolls deserve gifted too 😂
Is that when the washing is out? 😂 will you change it or does it work? As it's all about the dream team 😉

Oh God you don't do a Stacey and suck and the chocolate off do you 😂🙈 I'm mad on Kinder chocolate at the moment, especially the little bars for kids 😂 yes I'd love a gifted hamper, we all deserve a treat. Maybe it could be gifted to me as I'm now a VIP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t help but think she knew before it was publicly announced that she was in the running for mum of the year (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣). That’s why she has been posting about the food she is making tufts and now writing down the napping stuff. Once it’s announced she knows that people will probably look on her instagram at her stories. To the outsider and a her total idiotic Hinchers of course it will look like she is a perfect mother. Imagine what it could do for her ‘career’ if she wins it 💷. Baby books galore, maybe a range. This is clearly something she wants to move into. I’m a cynical witch aren’t I! 🤣
Well I must be a cynical witch too cos I agrees with you , if Jonathan SJ can get dad of the year then Soph will walk it with her millions of fans surely ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dear Christ!!!! It’s bleeping TURMERIC, you fuckin tit!!!!!
Why to duck did she state, “personally, I don’t use any strong bleach cleaners etc.....” on her bullshit washing machine bollocks......emmmmmm.....no. I suppose elbow bleeping grease is most highly recommended, instead!
Also, how does she know that’s “Bicar-B” in the jar, when she hasn’t labelled the bastard?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What doesnt she buy on ebay, was expecting in her bedside basket, this is the strap on i bought for Jamie on ebay guyzzz. Now whos the boss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That would be the Alfie Bear 😂😂 we had one of those with the 6yr old and it drove me crazy!!
My new littlest one’s playmat is the fisher price rainforest one and the music is in 24/7 - I swear to god I hum the tunes in my sleep!! 😭
But that’s it though....these toys drive you crazy but as long as they stimulate the little ones that’s all that matters! Granted you live on the edge of going mad if you hear a badly played nursery rhyme from a tit toy one more time....but it’s worth it! 😁
Omg I loved that playmat! I was poor as a single mum so was excited when I had this as a friends hand me down in pristine condition!

I can’t deal with this constant labelling of everything. It’s like some kind of sleeping with the enemy tit. Who is she doing it for? What is the purpose of it?? She’s an absolute bleeping roaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly my heart breaks for that child sitting slumped all to one side in that swing. At 10 mths he should be straight sitting up maybe leaning forward holding on to the front. But he's just lying there if that bar wasn't between his legs he'd be out of it
Screenshot_20200415-203059.png

Sadly, he's been slumped to the right for some time 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well thanks to my daughter who introduced me to Instagram and Tattle in the first place she has convinced the old man that everything I told him about that dozy bugger Mrs H is true so if and when she does anything that isn't related to cleaning or taking pics of the little lad I will let him know. I've warned him not to hold his breath. I can't believe that sink has been cleaned again and who needs to label glass jars with what's in them when you can see ! She is nuts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sophie I know your going to read this your a bad mother a bleep you dont pay any attention to you son now duck off and fake a panic/anxiety attack you bleep

She cant even be bothered to take her bleeping eyes of the phone to have a moment with that boy of hers what a selfish fake good for nothing bleep this women is
I would give up everything I own for a moment like this with my boy ❤ he passed away inside my tummy I have never been able to get over losing him. Bring him in the world and hearing nothing after labour is a pain I wouldnt wish on the devil himself and this ratty hair fake bleep is more Interested in watching herself than that beautiful boy of hers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Why is she asking for tips on how to clean Ronnie's face because he screams when she does it? Just wipe it clean you dopey mare! He'll stop screaming once you've finished always assuming he screams at all! bleeping hell!
I get really freaked out by grotty grubby kids and I'm ashamed to admit I wiped my boy's face a lot as a baby, he always looked neat and clean. One day, he looked really uncomfortable and I realised I was wiping his mouth and was probably hurting his teething gums, I gave up at this point out of respect for him (I gently wiped off the worst at meal times) . I'm a bit better with mucky faces now, of course I want him clean but he is a little boy!! I really hope she stops wiping him, in my book, screaming = pain. That's his voice, listen to it. But of course, Ronnie has to look perfect for the gram all the time 🙄

Soz, I had to edit it as it looks like I was having a go at you. I agree he will protest and you have to get on with it but I suspect Hinch is permanently wiping at his face to keep him doll like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
How long before Hinch 'finds' this nail tech?

Also, what is wrong with natural nails? I've never had fake nails and I've always survived. I paint them when I'm not working but that's about it and I've never suffered any horrible fate 🤷🏻‍♀️
This will be interesting as to wether she has fallen out with old Traceintheloft.
Trace has some ready to fit nails on offer for her regulars she said and won’t be back until After lockdown. We shall see if hinch rolls up tomorow wearing a pair, but by the looks of her she going for the mum of three kids look when she should be just as glam with all her home help!

Sophie I know your going to read this your a bad mother a bleep you dont pay any attention to you son now duck off and fake a panic/anxiety attack you bleep

She cant even be bothered to take her bleeping eyes of the phone to have a moment with that boy of hers what a selfish fake good for nothing bleep this women is
I would give up everything I own for a moment like this with my boy ❤ he passed away inside my tummy I have never been able to get over losing him. Bring him in the world and hearing nothing after labour is a pain I wouldnt wish on the devil himself and this ratty hair fake bleep is more Interested in watching herself than that beautiful boy of hers
sending massive hugs. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well thanks to my daughter who introduced me to Instagram and Tattle in the first place she has convinced the old man that everything I told him about that dozy bugger Mrs H is true so if and when she does anything that isn't related to cleaning or taking pics of the little lad I will let him know. I've warned him not to hold his breath. I can't believe that sink has been cleaned again and who needs to label glass jars with what's in them when you can see ! She is nuts :)
Well after the whole astonish cup cleaner decanted into an unlabelled jar next to either bicarb or baby milk or something (I’ve forgotten what it was, help lol) I’m waiting for something awful to happen. If that woman had a brain cell she’s be dangerous. Why the need to decant stuff into other holders. Yes with some things maybe, but with her it’s everything. Next Vestlife will be in a jar with a bleeping label on his head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.