Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You never fail to crack me up, I wish you lived next door to me. Maybe you do, who really knows? 🤣 Although, I don't think you are an 82 year old man that accuses people of being drug dealers for no reason or a woman with more kids than she knows what to do with and the witchiest cackle anyone ever heard, so maybe not. Anyway, you're hilarious 😘
Na, I’m a 33 year old poofta 😂 I love the sound of your old man neighbour. That’ll be me when I’m old 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She bid us all a good evening early tonight, her ‘working’ days seem to be getting shorter & shorter!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I loved that playmat! I was poor as a single mum so was excited when I had this as a friends hand me down in pristine condition!
It is a good mat I must admit even if the tunes are mind numbing 😂 Ooooh I’m all for a bargain I got mine off eBay for 50p!! Was such a bargain my waters broke an hr later and picked it up on way home from the hospital 2 days later 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who has time for a tick list? Too busy remembering to brush my teeth and maybe put some deodorant on
Somebody who has all the time in the world as she doesn’t have a job that gets in her way, and has a househusband home 24/7 to take care of the child she can’t be arsed with.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else noticed Ronnie eats nothing but bland non staining foods? Poor kid. Pouches to avoid mess, dry toast, dry pancakes list goes on. Must be a pretty crappy life if you can't even feed your child normal foods in fear of a bit mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bollocks.

There are things babies naturally do and Ronnie still can't do them.

Also Jamie doesn't get a pass because he's a dad... They are both equally as bad as each other.
Totally agree. My husband was ( and still is ) an amazing dad. When I was breast feeding he’d wake when I did for every feed so that he could bring me glasses of warm milk at 3am or snacks, did all the nappies and baths ( I was too scared to give him a bath for ages 😂 ). I had a few friends comment on how ‘ hands on he was ‘ and how wonderful he was. Husband took offence and said ‘ no, I’m not wonderful for doing anything. I’m his dad.’ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Bollocks.

There are things babies naturally do and Ronnie still can't do them.

Also Jamie doesn't get a pass because he's a dad... They are both equally as bad as each other.
I don’t think it’s bollocks. He is taking a bit longer to do things but that does not mean he has an actual developmental problem. They are not as encouraging as they should be, I think Vest is probably better than her in this regard. He is standing Ron up, encouraging him to build those muscles and work out what balance is all about etc. He will more than likely get there in the end (I am not defending their parenting, I am defending a 10 month old baby)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry to hear that :( it’s so lovely to see you are still positive, children make you feel positive whatever the situation. I hope things get easier (as easy as they can) for you ❤❤❤❤
my problems ain’t as bad as yours but I suffer with psoriasis something I formed through stress and depression which weirdly was just after I followed hinch because I always felt down from the way she made me feel I used to stsy up all night to clean my home because I thought I was a good mom if my home wasn’t clean then I would be up all day with my son (i now have 2) and the pain I’m in from my hands and feet due to the skin condition but I still just get on with it, I’m a mother and that’s my first thought 😘😘😘😘
Never feel that what you suffer with isn’t as bad as someone else hunny! It effects you and therefore is as important as what effects someone else. I am sending you massive cuddles! All these people saying that Mrs Hinch has a positive impact on mental health, what about those who she’s had a negative impact. You sound like you are a wonderful mummy!
Things are getting there, I got diagnosed with something else at the start of Covid which was caused by the medication for the arthritis, so had to stop that and not on anything for that at the moment. I was bed bound Friday and nearly had to go to a&e with the pain but talked my husband and mother out of it because there would be someone else who needs seeing more than I do. Luckily I’ve been out of bed today because I could walk, spent the day with the paddling pool out for our little one, ice lollies, chocolate the lot haha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cant wait for them to be running around together? Henry wont be doing any running the fat duck and he’ll be long gone before Ronnie is allowed to run around the place 😂 be like the teachers shouting at school ‘No running in the halls!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know why she’s making such a big deal of Ronnie liking standing up, she’s making out like he’s the first baby to do it at Ronnie’s age when actually he’s 10 months old and it really wouldn’t be unusual for him to to be walking now.. it’s really not that big a deal he’s standing while aided, my little one was pulling himself up to stand at 7 months and he’s still not walking now at 11 months. Babies should be on the move one way or another now, mine loves to crawl so I think he’ll be a late walker, and that’s ok. But Ronnie doesn’t crawl, role, bum shuffle, if I put my baby in a Moses basket now it would be so dangerous because he’d be trying to climb out
I personally think she shouldn’t be putting Ronnie on the gram. I don’t think he should or shouldn’t be doing anything right now, as babies do things in their own time. The problem is, Rex, basically. Ronnie is being compared. Hinch is looking at Ronnie and he ‘should’ be doing more than he is, but isn’t. I can’t even recall a roll over if I’m honest. He doesn’t have any toothy pegs either, so we haven’t had that shared. Ptwm little wilby, is a bit younger and he is bouncing like crazy in his jumperoo and has toothy pegs. There’s plenty of babies on the gram to be comparing Ronnie to. And Ronnie seems very placid and quiet, not mobile, and definately forced to stand which is disgusting trying to prove that he’s transitioning from baby to toddler. I don’t think it’s sad that’s he’s not doing a lot, I think they must encourage him enough, nanny would deffo have been giving pointers. There’s 2 at home so there has to be a lot of interaction outside of a 2 second boomerang. Even interaction with Henry surely, I never had a dog around whilst bringing up kids so I don’t know if they are very interested if a dogs always been there, I know my grandchild is very interested in my dog.

• Heart
I personally think she shouldn’t be putting Ronnie on the gram. I don’t think he should or shouldn’t be doing anything right now, as babies do things in their own time. The problem is, Rex, basically. Ronnie is being compared. Hinch is looking at Ronnie and he ‘should’ be doing more than he is, but isn’t. I can’t even recall a roll over if I’m honest. He doesn’t have any toothy pegs either, so we haven’t had that shared. Ptwm little wilby, is a bit younger and he is bouncing like crazy in his jumperoo and has toothy pegs. There’s plenty of babies on the gram to be comparing Ronnie to. And Ronnie seems very placid and quiet, not mobile, and definately forced to stand which is disgusting trying to prove that he’s transitioning from baby to toddler. I don’t think it’s sad that’s he’s not doing a lot, I think they must encourage him enough, nanny would deffo have been giving pointers. There’s 2 at home so there has to be a lot of interaction outside of a 2 second boomerang. Even interaction with Henry surely, I never had a dog around whilst bringing up kids so I don’t know if they are very interested if a dogs always been there, I know my grandchild is very interested in my dog.
Yeah kids love dogs my son follows are dog everywhere 😂

Reactions: 2
I personally think she doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with him. I don’t think she will be clued up on milestones etc

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed Ronnie eats nothing but bland non staining foods? Poor kid. Pouches to avoid mess, dry toast, dry pancakes list goes on. Must be a pretty crappy life if you can't even fed your child normal foods in fear of a bit mess.
He will Be staining his morning nappy after all that turmeric dust in his corn slop today.

so she hasn’t said anything about her teen witch pic?

• Haha
  • Sick
Na, I’m a 33 year old poofta 😂 I love the sound of your old man neighbour. That’ll be me when I’m old 😂
I hear all your posts in the voice of Kenneth 😂. He’s my absolute favourite in Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
☹ He’s always slumped to the left as well. Poor little git. Life really isn’t fair. There are so many people out there that would make the most amazing parents, and he ended up with them awful people. Isn’t even as if he has a lovely Nan fighting his corner because Ma Barker is horrible as well ☹
Annoys me too, I am desperate for a child, but have a chronic condition which means I can't carry. We looked into surrogacy, but it's too expensive. I know hubby and I would make good parents, but here's Hinch blessed with a beautiful baby, who she is only interested in when the camera is on 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.