Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guyzzzz. First time I’ve been on today and I’ve just caught up with insta. I’m calling BINGO. I posted on Friday that surely it was time for grinch to clean her washing machine. Low and behold she does it today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So she is going to buy more expensive stick on nails because a technician has measured them up? They will still only last 5mins as I would put money on it that she will just chuck them on with a bit of bog standard glue, rather than prep the nail like you would prior to adding false nails.

Good luck wasting your money love you’ll be better off just letting your nails grow naturally whilst we are all in lockdown. If there’s ever a chance to strengthen those nails it now!!
I’m no nail tech, I do mine just for a hobby, mine last for weeks with the proper prep. She’s clueless 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know it’s been said but this picture gives me the rage. Full on steam out of ears job. Look. At. Your. Son. bleeping hell its always about her. Can’t even play with Ronnie (no nickname I’m that cross) without making sure she’s in shot and getting the reactions right.
“so Ronnie is getting to know my face so I should smile here maybe. Or maybe try to pull a loving face. I’ll just check I look good. Lights camera action. I’m such a good mum. JAMIE take him now I’ve got to fleece my viewers”
In nearly every pic of me with my kids when younger or with my grandkids I’m looking at them. Yes we have posed for pics but not like her. I need a bleeping drink
Came on to say the EXACT same thing. I’m so ANGRY 😡 Ronnie deserves so much more. She is SO false it’s obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah it’s everything except honey and whole nuts. And grapes cut etc. My eldest granddaughter choked on ice cream. I mean how? 🤣🤣
On a serious note tho it did give her a scare and she’s a terrible eater now. Been to HV and everything. Hopefully she’ll grow out of it eventually. Anyway back to Hinch. Has she found anything amazing in her garage yet? Has Davest Dickinson pulled a miracle antique from her magical facility

Reactions: 22
Ffs just film him eating something! I haven’t seen evidence of it yet.
Don’t photograph, don’t bleeping boomerang, just film him putting something in his mouth and eating it. Is that so bleeping hard??

Reactions: 18
These baby food recipes have come out of nowhere. If she brings out a recipe book I will eat my arms!
(Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I can’t keep up with the Hinch threads 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We've all said it... I said it in the last thread... But I can't not say it...
Stop looking at yourself and your lip filler you vile, narcissistic, egotistical woman.
Stop saying your own name to your own child... In what kind of conversation do you repeatedly say your own name? (Unless you are genuinely working on a specific word for speech or understanding purposes)
I can almost guarantee he'll be bottom sets at school.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Hi guyzzzzz newbie here! I’ve been watching the threads for a while but only just made an account.
So mum of the year shares a video of her son trying to communicate with her in what should have been a really personal and intimate moment between mother and child but instead mummaz has (massiv) teefs is too interested in checking herself out on the phone to notice her son trying to engage with her. God she irritates the bloody crap out of me. Poor little Ronnie just wants some attention from his mum, it probably was a kiss.. a Glasgow kiss to get her attention

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m no nail tech, I do mine just for a hobby, mine last for weeks with the proper prep. She’s clueless 😂
Have had my nails extensions done since 1996 and faithfully gone every 2 weeks. Only moved here 1 year ago and it took a while to find an excellent nail tech. When she closed down she sent all her clients instructions for removing their nails safely and offered everyone free a full set of nails to stick on with full instructions and then if required additional sets. My first set are still on and before volunteering I have been working full on all over the country. Trace did almost the same so why has her best friend Mrs H bought cheap stick ons that fall off all the time when she is just faux cleaning an already immaculate house? I've been in the garden getting stuff sorted and all sorts albeit I haven't upcycled a death threat of a bird table. Oh and need to say for the sake of transparency that although I am NHS (retired returned volunteer via the TA) I am not a clinical person so false nails are fine.

Reactions: 17
Still no proof Ronnie is eating that food. His hand is empty and most of it is on the tray. I don’t see the point of these. I’m not against these baby meals but I do find they are pointless and a waste of time. A baby can eat everything except honey and salt should be low. What she should be doing is cooking herself proper nutritious meals and sharing them with Ronnie. What was that mess that she made? Would she eat it? I certainly wouldn’t so why does she think it’s ok to feed to a kids. Why can’t he have a nice lentil curry or whenever else you do with lentils (I don’t use them myself so I have no idea what to make with lentils lol) or why can’t he join them and have a Sunday roast. She’s making more work for parents who already have so much to do as her sheep with young kids will no doubt copy her. It’s such a waste of food coz there is no way he ate all that and no one else is eating either. She could have made him sweet potato wedges or even jacket potato. I hope she isn’t bringing out a baby led weaning cookbook coz everything she has given him so far looks like tasteless crap.

Reactions: 36
Honestly my heart breaks for that child sitting slumped all to one side in that swing. At 10 mths he should be straight sitting up maybe leaning forward holding on to the front. But he's just lying there if that bar wasn't between his legs he'd be out of it

Reactions: 28
How long before Hinch 'finds' this nail tech?

Also, what is wrong with natural nails? I've never had fake nails and I've always survived. I paint them when I'm not working but that's about it and I've never suffered any horrible fate 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just what I was thinking too for such besties they don’t share much do they?

Reactions: 7
Please do not judge me my twisted Tattle sisters, l need some support, I’m in a desperate predicament 😔 I’m past myself .
my husband has just come out into the garden ... with 😩😩😩 a VEST on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Hi guyzzzzz newbie here! I’ve been watching the threads for a while but only just made an account.
So mum of the year shares a video of her son trying to communicate with her in what should have been a really personal and intimate moment between mother and child but instead mummaz has (massiv) teefs is too interested in checking herself out on the phone to notice her son trying to engage with her. God she irritates the bloody crap out of me. Poor little Ronnie just wants some attention from his mum, it probably was a kiss.. a Glasgow kiss to get her attention
Ha ha i can’t get that carol baskin song out of my head. Sorry just had to share that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.