Mrs Hinch #141 Zoph up for mum of year what joy! Shame she dont care about her little boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much food again!! And I really wish she’d either not video him at all or quit with the bloody boomerangs. They actually do my head in! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Making another 'delicious' lunch now and in the time since she labeled her spices, she's learnt how to spell turmeric. If you ever needed proof that she reads everything here, this is surely it.
Looks a tad more appetising than the others, then she spoils it with a bloody pouch🤬 chop up some soft fruit for him, he might just enjoy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ronnies 10 months old and only nows she gets her first mummazzz kiss 😂 wow just wow. That's not something I'd be admitting for everyone too see hinch. Surely you would have had loads of sloppy kisses before now, shame you too busy on your phone all the time hey. Also very convenient that you had your phone out to capture that moment, 🤔 which can i just say looked very fake and why do you always look terrified and awkward. Too busy looking at yourself in the phone to make sure you look ok! Stop been a vain twit hinch 😂
I think you're underestimating his intelligence. He didn't get to 10 months and suddenly try to kiss her dentures. He's obviously just found out she's lowering the tone of the mum list and decided to celebrate with an "insta perfect" kiss for the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha she's only gone and used the bleeping lentils 😂😂 why is she always making him these awful pattie type things. She's really trying to be someone she's clearly not. Such a try hard right now but don't worry Soph you ain't fooling us 'trolls'. Roll on the day when Ronnie tells her to duck off for giving him such a tit start to life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Credit where credit is due, at least she’s Trying to feed him something that isn’t out of a packet... Oh wait hang on a minute

there it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Another crappy egg patty lunch for ronnietheolympicathleteofstandingup.
Is it me or is sweetcorn a bad choice of veg to give a baby without any teeth? Hard to chew. Easy to breath in and choke on(I've done it once at 28! Inhaled a sweetcorn while talking haha) a really sugary choice of veg.
She would be better off making him some peas instead!!
I'm calling it now.
make peas as a side one day this week hinchy Grinchy

Also I've missed 2 threads! What have I missed?! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Credit where credit is due, at least she’s Trying to feed him something that isn’t out of a packet... Oh wait hang on a minute

there it is 🤣
Tell me about it 🙈 not just a yogurt. But a warm shelf vaccume packed and heat blasted yogurt. Why couldn't she just give him a regular fridge yogurt instead.

Reactions: 28
I dont understand why she has to bake those biscuits every time?

Just give him the sweet potato mash and the cheese? Why does it need to be baked? She's adding an extra unnecessary step!

They look vile like previously said, cat vomit biscuits.

Reactions: 32
Unfortunately for her most babies 1st word is dada because its easier for them to say, they struggle with the M sound. Child can't sit up, has no teeth, still sleeps in a moses basket, can't eat proper food but yeah he's gonna start talking
Feel like a fat middle finger up to hinch my little ones been babbling Mum since 6 months 😆 she probably had no idea what she was saying but made us laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly think in that video she was genuinely (cant believe im using this word to talk about hinch)surprised when he lent in an i think cause he doesnt show alot of emotions especially towards her, she was delighted with it. It does still seem shes very awkward and unnatural around him though which is really sad to see...
An yes as mentioned just before me she nearly missed it all cause she was too busy looking at herself the daft bint 🙄
I can’t with these videos. Either put the phone down and focus solely on your child or use a tripod. She missed the kiss entirely because she was too busy staring at the phone. She seems to have no idea how to communicate with him other than constantly saying mamma, if doesn’t matter what you say, he’ll respond to the tone of her voice and her facial expressions, just talk, let him hear the words.
I think she’s a dickwad, but I feel sorry for her over motherhood, it’s not coming naturally to her, which is fine, but she’s tried so hard to portray her perfect life and perfect baby, she now can’t admit she’s struggling. The one time she can genuinely say “she’s just learning” it’s her first child, she’ll learn as she goes and make mistakes, everyone is winging it. Has it taken this mother of the year award for her to actually try with him, there seems to have been a big shift in the past couple of days. She’s lost, and it’s showing.

Reactions: 29
Tell me about it 🙈 not just a yogurt. But a warm shelf vaccume packed and heat blasted yogurt. Why couldn't she just give him a regular fridge yogurt instead.
Exactly!! Maybe use some Of those strawberries she painted with and blitz them up with some natural yoghurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean I do not have kids but it’s got to be better than that?!?

Reactions: 22
Don’t know how Ronnie must be feeling, but I’m getting fed up of looking at they disgusting variety of patties😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s managed to spell turmeric right on her stories and done a boomerang that actually shows the babies arm in full feeding himself. She 100% reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How bloody exhausting must it be to pre record things and then to time it correctly with Mr Hinch stories so it looks like she’s doing everything when she puts the stories up.
Living in the real world for us normal people, it’s bloody exhausting, with or without children!
She’s done this long enough now, she’s made her money. People are starting to realise. Just hang up your Vajazzled Zoflo and be done with it!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.