Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Come back from my first day at a minimum wage, menial job taking me away from my children and husband on the weekend and evenings, a job I'm doing so we can get my youngest speech therapy privately because the NHS had been shredded to fuck and cant provide it to see this absolute soggy napkin tell me in her fucking luxury car driven by her chauffeur husband who doesnt need to work either to keep saving because my dreams are closer than I think. Fuck you and your dickhead dog hun. How dare you. How patronising.

I'm still catching up sorry guys but that just caught me on the absolute worst day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Minkeh

I think this Mrs Hinch character was planned out long ago, they were both successful sales people, Jamie was her manager when they met & got together. She then left to become a hairdresser. To me, it appears that they are very astute business people (Jamie in particular) at twenny free she would have had a lot to learn, she opened her home account at a time where instagram and the home accounts were only just starting off. I don’t doubt Sophie has “hinched” since she had her first house with Jamie. To a certain extend they’ll have had their life mapped out...get married and have a baby soon after. And she was then a hairdresser, so much more relatable to the masses, loving her bargs, they always gloss over the sales part of her career.
I think this was a bit of an experiment that’s massively paid off, create a Mrs Hinch character who’s just happily cleaning her home, excited to be getting married (everyone loves a wedding!) and I’ll bet a lot of her early followers did so in order to see the wedding pictures. On her own-with Jamie guiding her no doubt she amassed 20k followers, then they approached Gleam. We’ve seen how confident she was in that sales meeting video that floats about the internet, I imagine her and Jamie could sell snow to the eskimos when they pitch together.
Mrs Hinch isn’t Sophie, she’s a brand. I for one was surprised the first time she showed her face, would she have gotten so popular if she was a munter?
Jamie’s playing the role of the down trodden husband, I’ll bet he’s heavily involved and guiding the way. He’ll be at that quarterly meeting today, no doubt they’ll have sales targets to reach.
I think where we’ve seen the lies and the contradictions is where Sophie has gone off script, she’ll stamp her feet until she gets her way. She’s got caught up in her own hype thinking OMG I’m so lucky I’ve got 3 million friends and they all love me and love Ronnie. No, they love Mrs Hinch, nobody knows the real Sophie. Jamie might have formally given up work, but he’s still working, driving the brand (quite literally when he’s her chauffeur!)
This wasn’t a happy little accident, this has been planned out to the nth degree.

Well done if you made it to the end 😂😰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

NellieBellie

Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #122 Lee from blue and camper vans, but still no real food for her handsnomes mans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Do you think she's livid? Stomping around Grinch Towers screaming "FOR FUCK SAKE, JAYMIEEEE, WHY HAVE YOU NEVER WON DANCING ON ICE?? WHY IS SHE ON THE TELLY WITH HER TROPHY WINNING PARTNER AND HOLLY CALLING REX 'THE WORLDS BEST BEHAVED BABY'?!?! THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEEE. I DEMAND TO BE THE BEST"

"Calm down babe, remember you're Dr Beckmann's Woman of the Year on IWD, yeah? We'll get a man in to see how you can outdo Solomon".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I am an ebay seller and talk to other ebay sellers in groups etc. One of the reasons sellers inflate a price is if they have sold out of stock and dont want to take the listing down. They temporarily inflate the price knowing that nobody will buy but it enables them to keep the listing up until they get more stock. Taking a listing down is detrimental to business. Sophie can fuck off telling sellers what to do because to some of us ebay is our livelihood and we work hard to get our products to the top of the search.

I wish sellers did inflate them just to piss her off that would be more funny ha ha. Shes only frustrated because she wont earn commission.

Reactions: 55

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Thanks babe! I love driving you around everywhere all day. Same time again next month yeah? Can we have the lights on that night?
"Absolutely not onslow you ent seen my real face in months and we ent startin now! Get off my nighty that I paid for myself I dont have the crease spray yet!"

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
You've absolutely nailed it. I dont want to offend anyone but so many of her hinchers are low income women, with low paying or no job, they cannot afford to save up and do a whole house like hers. It's all gifted but she is so sly they dont see that, and think its attainable because of lil old village hairdresser soph could do it. They dont know she was a high powered saleswoman, her husband too, working in the city. And beyond that she doesnt pay for a bloody thing! Her lifestyle, on a regular income, is not attainable.
Her lifestyle isn’t attainable for even two people on higher incomes let alone one on a regular income, and certainly not for the majority in this social climate. Over £40k of materialistic shite added to that house in the last 12 months, plus the thousands (supposedly) out of her own pocket for an extension, 2 new higher end cars (neither of which have ever been shown), new kitchen (x2), general tat, daily hinch hauls, cottage breaks, DLP and now just 3 weeks or so after returning another holiday to be booked. It’s sheer madness, beyond crass and just quite pathetic.

I’d say she’s sheltered but that’s giving her too much of a pass. She is 30 years old and should have more awareness of reality outside her gifted front door, and should have some natural empathy for others. BUT she’s 100% a narcissist and only sees herself in anything. That Disney photo book being just a small, but recent example! Writes that it is ‘her’ book but then writes ‘Mummy’ on every page because...oh crap...this is actually for Rrrrrronie isn't it. Her go to in any situation is ‘me first’ and that everything is HERS, as proven daily when talking about HER house.

Also it’s a known trait of a (genuine) narcissist to never be fulfilled, to never find value or meaning in anything because they are never truly present. They are always looking for the next thing to fill a void, but that void is actually within themselves and cannot be filled with any item, project or person for that matter. SOUND FAMILIAR?

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lemons91

AF1427C3-7059-4E32-88EC-6AA9392847BC.jpeg
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned 💀
(Homemade) dumplings just gone in guyyzzz in case you’re wondering. ATB

P.s notice my untiled kitchen because I’m a broke bitch and won’t be getting them #gifted

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Mejustme

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Sat in my nightie like a giant gnome, waiting for someone to gift a motorhome

Sorry everyone, but I'd rather make up thread suggestions than clean 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

winebeforepine

How is she an inspiration? She’s pulled women back centuries cleaning up after their partners and cooking (I use that lightly) cleaning, looking after the kids (again lightly) all day long. That don’t inspire me and it shouldn’t other women. An inspiring women is someone who we want our daughters to grow up to, someone who empowers and works dam fucking hard for what they have, someone not gifted everything, someone not cleaning their home to earn money, maybe if she went out and cleaned as a 9-5 job daily to support her children I would be much more inspired. My manager said to me last week, “you will do anything and everything for your kids and we all see that, you work hard, you go home look after your kids and your home, you put them kids before yourself and the ladies have told me that, you do any hours you can for those kids to have a good life” I have never felt so good about myself in my whole life till someone he told me that, to know others see what I feel is amazing, I’m not an inspiring women but I don’t pretend to be either. She does not inspire me at all because she’s nothing but a money grabbing bully.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ronnie was smiling to himself until he saw his mum than his smile went and he put on a fake smile. Is 8 month too young to know you don’t like someone? coz I think Ronnie doesn’t like Sophie 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Tattle says: ‘Hinch is such a shit friend for not congratulating Soapy Solomon’s boyfriend Joe on winning dancing on ice’.
Hinch: *Grettle filter on* ‘Oh my god we’ve only just caught up with Dancing on ice (Cos her and Onslow are such busy people) can’t wait to celebrate’ piss off Soph! You literally are the human form of thrush hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Wal18

Why does she have to karate chop every fucking cushion she sees... I wish someone would karate chop her in the tits! Sorry if any of you on here like the chopped cushion look but I just don’t get it? I think it looks shit

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Fififoo

Chatty Member
I can hear the pillow talk tonight - Onslow ‘hey love, pull ya nightie up’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42