Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosalierae

Chatty Member
He seems a lot more animated in these videos compared to now. I wonder at what point he just gave up and resigned himself to a life of chemicals and being put in a corner?
I thought the same. Also 2 observations about RonJonHazFootzzzzzzandLongzzzzzLeggggzzzz today:
Why is he still reclining in that egg chair thing for his “FOOD” ???? He’s 9 months isn’t he?!?! Kid should be sat up in a proper highchair! So bad for him and his digestion
Also did anyone see when she was filming him on her bed he was having a sick time laughing to himself with the pillow until he caught sight of his witchy Ma peering at him with her fucking phone out and he was immediately like ‘fuck this shit’ and his face fell
Maybe he hates her as much as we do

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Every day it become evident that she’s never had to and never will live in the real world. She’s so sheltered. The whole “We saved for our house and you can do, just keep going” well I know she means will but that’s so far from the real world. You were a young, childless couple working in well paid jobs. Well done for saving up for that £300k house which could have been BEAUTIFUL until you greyed it out. To tell 3 million people “You can do it too!” is not right. How many of your followers are single parents? Young and old trapped renting? Stuck on universal credit? Living in a town or city with no jobs? Never had access to further education because they couldn’t afford it? In debt because you make them think they have to buy 20 cloffs a week?

Reactions: 36

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I don't agree with the thought that Jamie being at home is sponging off his wife.
In most households, income is family money and it shouldn't matter which partner earns it.
I would be livid to be called out as sponging off my husband because we choose for me to stay at home with our child while he eanrs the family income.
Its lucky jamie is at home or Ronnie really would be left behind the sofa with no stimulation.
It's clear that he looks after him and is the prominent parent in their sons life.

I do believe that Jamie works behind the scenes in this "family business" and he is the driving force for it all.
Why would he not give up his job if they have plenty of money stashed now? If I won the lottery, my husband would be giving up work too and I'm sure we would consider the winnings as family money and not just mine.
The hinchliffes are the same. Theyve hit on something that earns them a fortune and they are sticking with it.
Shes a snake, we know that but they are making hay while the sun shines.

I was reading this morning about a small company who were hacked in insta and that's where most of their business comes from. Suddenly they have lost all of their followers and are trying to build it all back up again.

If hinch was hacked and her followers lost, what would happen? Would 3 million people rush to follow her new account? Very likely not. Her "business" would be over in a flash

Reactions: 35

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
So are we to expect the usual post day off school half term journal style update on what she did today, on tomorrow's stories? "We all had lunch, it was yummy. Then we all went to the woods, it was muddy. After, we all out our pyjamas on, we were tired."

• Haha

Lurkinglassie

She has a serious shopping disorder ! Everything she picks up she simply has to have despite not having anywhere to put it. It’s pure greed and she’s filling all the voids in her life with crappy purchases

• Heart

janes

I wonder why she is so worried about using fairy for Ronnie's clothes, but then feeds him total shite and using all manner of chemicals on a daily basis!

• Heart
I really can't watch any more of her tonight she needs sectioning
I work in a secure psychiatric hospital and she honestly wouldn't look out of place on the ward. Mental health is no laughing matter, but she's absolutely nuts. Her parenting skills are often questionable, she can't cook anything but slop, she sprays chemicals all around the baby and dog... Seriously Soph, who let you out into the community?!

• Wow
Reactions: 34

AC55

VIP Member
Feeling anxious Soph? Not sure why? Never mind eh? A trip to Tesco to buy things you don't need and you admit you have nowhere to put is the perfect antedote to your "anxiety"
Was Ronnie with you? How he must love his endless trips to the shops to watch you buy pointless tat.
I really wish you'd fuck off.

• Sick
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve recently watched the highlights on her profile. The one titled “Ronnie 0-3 months” her behaviour in that first clip is absolutely manic. The way she prods and pokes him. And then the way she screeches handsnommmzzzz mannnnnn is really fucking awful. I do think she needed some help and never actually got it and now, her mania is just spiralling.
He seems a lot more animated in these videos compared to now. I wonder at what point he just gave up and resigned himself to a life of chemicals and being put in a corner?

• Sad
  • Haha
What’s with the Disney autographs? I thought as maybe she’s keeping it as a keepsake for Ronnie but she’s literally doodled her name in the belongs to part, complete with hearts. Is it just me or is that a little childish at 30? Like I said, for Ronnie I’d understand, but for herself..?🤔

• Sick
  • Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fuck sake so far this morning we’ve had the grabby claw hand in the poor child’s face, the declaration of undying love to her child (because obvs no one loves their kid(s) as much as Hinch loves hers) and a posh breakfast consisting of milk, some shit I don’t know and some raisins poured on top. Soph Hun I think you need to get out more and discover what a posh breakfast is! Just because you’re eating from a bowl and not a jug it doesn’t make it posh. ATB

• Haha

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
He will be so embarrassed when he sees all this as an adult... She’s violating that little soul so much

She’s says she’s worried about him being bullied at school... Well Soph! I can tell you he will most likely get bullied cause your making a total twat of yourself posting that poor little baby with a nasty internet filter! Poor soul will never live it down at school

• Sad

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I thought the book was for Ronnie 😂😂😂
This has killed me 😩. This just proves she is no1 in her life and thinks of no one else!! Bravo hinch you’ve really out done yourself!!

PS for such a ‘clean’ person why have you out that outfit on without washing it first? Normally I would but with a deadly Virus going round I’m Very anti buying things from China and washing clothes that other people have touched, and washing plastic/packets that come into my house!.... I know very OTT

• Haha

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
Ladies please M is still under the alcoholic weather and as I am reading this amazing fast moving thread to her over yet more alcohol she is clutching her stomach and laughing so hard I worry she will break her gastric bypass. I as a 40 year old gay man, happily married to M's cousin am having difficulty stopping myself crying with laughter and devising wank your tap games for later in the privacy of our own home. Luckily she also has me over on the Emma Drew thread where we are dealing with more serious crap with this deluded woman so I am as yet managing to keep control. We are here for the weekend ladies please, please keep it coming.

• Haha
  • Heart