Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s doing a boot sale??? Well you tight arse c***!!! Give it to someone’s who’s in need you greedy sod!

But hey as long as your life is filled with riches, food and expensive shite eh Soph! You really make me sick 🖕🏼

Reactions: 14
A brand new fresh week starts tomorrow guyzzz!

For her it’s a brand new fresh week of not working, wondering around without a care in the world buying yet more tat! 🙄

Reactions: 18
If I was her I would be extremely worried that at his age he has not learnt to chew / swallow food yet. There’s an increase risk of choking if on purée and smooth food for long I know each to there own and I still have anxiety when my little ones chewing on food but they need to learn and to gag and understand how to eat. It really does pain me to see regardless of the fact those pouches are over priced and high in sugar. I know purée used to be the in thing (my mum has a heart attack almost when she sees my little one eating finger foods at 6 months 😆) but now even the NHS website mentions baby led weaning and the importantance of finger foods. I’ve visions of Ronnie being spoon fed at 6 years old 😔

Oh and this “doesn’t matter how long your WEEKLY list takes” that’s because you didn’t put enough pages in the bloody over priced book for people to actually do them weekly you moron. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Does she really expect us to believe she didnt know that article was getting printed?? It was online days ago, and shared here.

Has she got brown eyes cos she so full of tit.
I repeat... duck off Sophie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Guyyyzzz people forget I’m just a normal girl who is in a crazy journey. It all came right out of the blue.......yea course

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Dear me and this is coming from an actual councillor!! So she thinks the same obviously that you can help anxiety by looking at your wedding photo!! An absolute bleeping joke
Some therapists need a slap!! Trust me I’m a therapist 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feeling anxious Soph? Not sure why? Never mind eh? A trip to Tesco to buy things you don't need and you admit you have nowhere to put is the perfect antedote to your "anxiety"
Was Ronnie with you? How he must love his endless trips to the shops to watch you buy pointless tat.
I really wish you'd duck off.
This is how I feel about her stories every SINGLE day! #summedup

I mean, what is the actual point of any of her shopping habits, especially if she doesn’t need or want it? She must realise how much of a detrimental affect she may have on some of her followers, but does she care? I really don’t think so...

Reactions: 8
When the mask slips it really slips 😳
Wow she looks completely different there! I think she actually looks 100x better there, she really doesn’t need the stupid tit filters. But again that’s all for attention cos remember guyzzzz she’s really insecure about herselfs and gets really anxious showing her natural face in case too many people tell her she’s beautiful

Reactions: 13
Oh she is going to be so far up joe’s ass now he’s won! Very useful coattails for fame hungry Soph!

Reactions: 12
How bleeping sad!!! Soph you are the most self absorbed woman I have ever met!! Since you went to DOI with Stacey you have NOT once mentioned joe on your platform in any performance not even congratulated him on gettin to the finals ...... yet tonight because he won you “congrdulate” hiim an say you will “celebrate soon”’!! 🤬 you make my blood boil if he hadn’t won Ther would’ve been no mention , I literally have no words your post was all about you no joe but you yeh witch!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.