Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think it smells strong even when diluted and the amount that woman uses is INSANE! She uses undiluted in the kitchen and bathrooms and surely that's not safe for Lardsomes and Ronniekins!

Reactions: 5
This is a quick question, as I had to step away from this thread after I first joined because Hinch infuriated me so much. Is Zoflora ever safe to use around pets if you have diluted it or followed instructions? A friend with dogs insists it is.
I’m pretty sure it’s safe if it’s used correctly (diluted to what it says on the box). There is a Zoflora especially for pets you can also buy. Hope this helps

I really hope alongside all these heavily filtered photos she takes they also have genuine candids, no filters, no make up, hair all messy, just having fun. In however many years when Ronnie is an adult and doesnt have his parents around anymore, that is what he will want. Not one of mum in a stupid filter or heavily edited and poses so she looks like a different person. I highly, highly doubt it, but you can hope they're saving ACTUAL memories for him.
I can’t believe people are actually displaying photos with filters on them now! Putting them as a profile picture on social media is ok, but I thought filters were supposed to be a bit of fun, not framing them, pride of place on the mantle piece.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Seriously?! Is she and Dr. Bechw

Personally I think it smells strong even when diluted and the amount that woman uses is INSANE! She uses undiluted in the kitchen and bathrooms and surely that's not safe for Lardsomes and Ronniekins!
I agree with you as the amount she uses is unbelievable, as well as where and how she uses it. The only time I used it in the distant past was diluted in my kitchen bin to supposedly disinfect it. However, I hated the smell and when I ran out I never bought it again.

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure it’s safe if it’s used correctly (diluted to what it says on the box). There is a Zoflora especially for pets you can also buy. Hope this helps
Wondering why the pet one would be better. I remember reading in here last year that quite a few pets had been affected by close proximity to it.

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ.

Bet she's just wondering if she'll get anything.
Yep she should be super proud of that recognition. Influencing women everywhere to buy cheap cleaning products full of chemicals and nasties that are not good for the planet nor long term health, and spraying them here, there and EVERYWHERE! Also, adding to the ongoing plastic pollution that we are facing. But Mrs Hinch doesn’t care, as long as she gets recognised and it earns her millions. Wow what an achievement! Wonder if in years to come people will be suing this woman for harming their or their families health? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wondering why the pet one would be better. I remember reading in here last year that quite a few pets had been affected by close proximity to it.
From memory the pet one is meant to neutralise pet smells. I’ve used it after we’ve had a dog to stay (we dog sit for a local hearing dog charity), but have only ever used it once the dogs have gone back to their respective homes not while they’re actually with us. But you’re meant to heavily dilute it, not just use cap fulls like Hinch.

Reactions: 7
Does that kid ever wear anything that isn’t gifted?! All she seems to buy him is baby grows from Tesco. Wouldn’t it be nice to go out and actually choose a little outfit for him and PAY for it? You beggy scrag

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Christ.

Bet she's just wondering if she'll get anything.
I am so bleeping angry at this. The only way she inspires women is by turning the clock back to the 1950s when we all had to be compliant little housewives, ffs. And no apologies for the pic from
The Handmaid’s Tale again!
E87D16EA-4EAD-48AF-A550-A0BC34EA9195.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The pet one is just a stronger scent. If you're using zoflora around pets make sure you dilute it correctly and make sure all the surfaces you have cleaned are fully dried before the pets touch it as it can burn their feet. All the instructions are on the back of the box. But yes there were massive issues last year because of the amount of people that weren't reading the boxes and were just assuming that because it said pet on the box that it was safe to use around their pets. To the point where they were actually spraying their pets with it!! 😔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Can imagine that and popping in to visit her old kitchen 👌

If she’s up Leanors butt though why didnt they let her know or give her the new product?
Ah she totally knew. She's P&G's brand ambassador, known for her love of (advertising) Lenor, no way did they release a new Lenor product and not tell her beforehand! Load of old tit as usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The pet one is just a stronger scent. If you're using zoflora around pets make sure you dilute it correctly and make sure all the surfaces you have cleaned are fully dried before the pets touch it as it can burn their feet. All the instructions are on the back of the box. But yes there were massive issues last year because of the amount of people that weren't reading the boxes and were just assuming that because it said pet on the box that it was safe to use around their pets. To the point where they were actually spraying their pets with it!! 😔
I wouldn’t want to use something around my pets that required that much diligence. And making the pet one a stronger scent, grrrr.

Reactions: 3
Expect a few more lies.
we’re going to “ hire” the motorhome for a little much needed break 🤥 #gifted
When they return from their much needed break, they decide to “ buy “ a motorhome 🤥#gifted
As she can’t believe how amazing it is to wake up n a different field everyday & have new things to Hinch!! #bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s good to know you used it after the dogs left. I don’t think it’s used in vet offices.

Reactions: 1
How is she an inspiration? She’s pulled women back centuries cleaning up after their partners and cooking (I use that lightly) cleaning, looking after the kids (again lightly) all day long. That don’t inspire me and it shouldn’t other women. An inspiring women is someone who we want our daughters to grow up to, someone who empowers and works dam bleeping hard for what they have, someone not gifted everything, someone not cleaning their home to earn money, maybe if she went out and cleaned as a 9-5 job daily to support her children I would be much more inspired. My manager said to me last week, “you will do anything and everything for your kids and we all see that, you work hard, you go home look after your kids and your home, you put them kids before yourself and the ladies have told me that, you do any hours you can for those kids to have a good life” I have never felt so good about myself in my whole life till someone he told me that, to know others see what I feel is amazing, I’m not an inspiring women but I don’t pretend to be either. She does not inspire me at all because she’s nothing but a money grabbing bully.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Does that kid ever wear anything that isn’t gifted?! All she seems to buy him is baby grows from Tesco. Wouldn’t it be nice to go out and actually choose a little outfit for him and PAY for it? You beggy scrag
Always seems to be babygrows. No little jeans outfits etc. Maybe some joggers? My kids were crawling, rolling by now. Two walked at 10 months, he never seems to be stood up

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wonder what house projects due to be completed whilst we’re touring Maldon in a box of farts on wheels 👌

Always seems to be babygrows. No little jeans outfits etc. Maybe some joggers? My kids were crawling, rolling by now. Two walked at 10 months, he never seems to be stood up
I love little outfits unless I’m being super lazy and we have a PJ day aka baby grow. Clothes outfits make them look grown up though so she will hate it look at her crying when he had a polo shirt on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.