Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true. I used to have days I could put mine in the bin then they'd fall asleep in my arms and I would look down at them and my heart would burst!

(Just to clarify I have never put my children in a bin)
I put my little brother in the dustbin when my mam brought him home from hospital, it was a definite nope from me 🙊😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there no end to the hunnery and the chavtastic fire hazards?! Spotted on a 'Hinch made me do it' type FB group and everyone's favourite budget DYI group. The comments are adoring 🙄
Jeez 😩

New thread - no show for joe but more slop for Onslow

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So I think when she gets preg with baby no. 2 a new house will be on the horizon. She won’t want henry to lose his bedroom or to lose their guest bedroom so will move to a 5 bed....... relatable. Most people just bung our an air bed for guests and the dog sleeps in a dog bed
Do we not think they’re extending upwards? There was an electrician up there she flashed a while back and I’m sorry but there must be some f-ing reason they put a “waiting room” landing there?!?!! I really hope it was forethought of well the stairs to go up will need to go there otherwise I’m just in shock at the idiotic design of losing a “makeup room” for a bloody landing?!!!

Reactions: 10
Have I missed anything special today Tattle Bastards?
Luisa Zissman used her rant of the week to moan about people dressing their children up as Mrs Hinch for world book day when she’s not an author she just has a book of lists out. Also mentioned she unfollowed hinch. This can be found on the last 5 minutes of today podcast LuAnna! Other than that no because she’s had a quiet day at a meeting with gleam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The salad that just keeps on giving...aka Father or Daughters. His wife is Mother of Daughters who had the biggest fall from grace last year when it was uncovered she’d been on Tattle slagging other insta mums off (in a nutshell and there was so much more). They’re in league with Hinch for being disingenuous, lying, not declaring ads, basically selling their children online to fund their lifestyles. It’s a good thread to read if you need a Hinch break!
Ooh! Is it worth a look?

Reactions: 2
Guuuuyzzzzz I’m a VIP member guuuuyzzzz!!!! How did this all happen? I can’t believe how lucky I am 😂😂😂😂 All from my little home in a small town... It just happened in a matter of a few hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
Enjoy your light up letters babe! Keep dreaming and keep believing Tattlers, we are all in this together and learning every day. Ps swipe up 🔼 HUNZ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else struggle with the daily stories about how much she loves Ronnie and how she enjoys every second? It’s made me feel like a terrible person for not feeling the same way. Don’t get me wrong I love my kids but I enjoy them much more now they don’t wake up screaming every two hours. The baby stage was brutal.
From the mouth of Hinchy herself..... Her life isn’t as perfect as she makes out...everything she does is all rosey and wonderful....reality is that it’s not...she is fake through and through.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Luisa Zissman used her rant of the week to moan about people dressing their children up as Mrs Hinch for world book day when she’s not an author she just has a book of lists out. Also mentioned she unfollowed hinch. This can be found on the last 5 minutes of today podcast LuAnna! Other than that no because she’s had a quiet day at a meeting with gleam
Oooo I don’t follow or know much about luisa Z but that’s made me chuckle so good on her! Hinch is a Twunt.

Reactions: 9
Oh i didnt know you could use the same name as a profile already created? Makes sense tho.
Yeah think once you change your profile name, anyone can use the old one so when she changed Henry’s account, the old name got taken

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why isn't she keeping hold of the baby clothes? Most people only get rid when they know they won't be having any more children. She obviously doesn't need to worry about buying new next time. Prat!!
Tbf to her, and I say this as somebody who isn’t a fan of her as a person & gets pissed off by so many things she says and does. Maybeee she is just giving up some of the clothes to a baby bank cos she knowsxshe has sooo many baby clothes, mostly gifted, and knows that someone else could use some? Maybe it was a good deed. I imagine one bag of baby clothes is not even a tenth of the free clothes she has received. Maybe im wrong tho. Also why cant she do a good deed without posting it on her story?? Donate clothes to feel good that u did ot & to help, not for instagram clout. Its sad.

She's probably feeling anxious as she's waiting to see if some twit will gift her a motorhome ....soon
She was def hinting at a freebie

Reactions: 7
Not sure about the rumours he was married before. But when they were on the Solomon podcast he made a comment about becoming a Dad for the first time. So I think it's safe to say there's no other kids!

I like to think his family don't like her which is why they don't seem to spend much time around there. Maybe his family are tattlers?!
Jamie’s parents live in Mallorca it’s in her first book.

Jamie’s parents live in Mallorca it’s in her first book.
Weird how they have never been out there for a holiday 🤔 . It would only cost them a cheap flight. I know if my parents lived abroad, I would be hopping on a Ryan Air to see them a few times a year.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.