Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
I think this Mrs Hinch character was planned out long ago, they were both successful sales people, Jamie was her manager when they met & got together. She then left to become a hairdresser. To me, it appears that they are very astute business people (Jamie in particular) at twenny free she would have had a lot to learn, she opened her home account at a time where instagram and the home accounts were only just starting off. I don’t doubt Sophie has “hinched” since she had her first house with Jamie. To a certain extend they’ll have had their life mapped out...get married and have a baby soon after. And she was then a hairdresser, so much more relatable to the masses, loving her bargs, they always gloss over the sales part of her career.
I think this was a bit of an experiment that’s massively paid off, create a Mrs Hinch character who’s just happily cleaning her home, excited to be getting married (everyone loves a wedding!) and I’ll bet a lot of her early followers did so in order to see the wedding pictures. On her own-with Jamie guiding her no doubt she amassed 20k followers, then they approached Gleam. We’ve seen how confident she was in that sales meeting video that floats about the internet, I imagine her and Jamie could sell snow to the eskimos when they pitch together.
Mrs Hinch isn’t Sophie, she’s a brand. I for one was surprised the first time she showed her face, would she have gotten so popular if she was a munter?
Jamie’s playing the role of the down trodden husband, I’ll bet he’s heavily involved and guiding the way. He’ll be at that quarterly meeting today, no doubt they’ll have sales targets to reach.
I think where we’ve seen the lies and the contradictions is where Sophie has gone off script, she’ll stamp her feet until she gets her way. She’s got caught up in her own hype thinking OMG I’m so lucky I’ve got 3 million friends and they all love me and love Ronnie. No, they love Mrs Hinch, nobody knows the real Sophie. Jamie might have formally given up work, but he’s still working, driving the brand (quite literally when he’s her chauffeur!)
This wasn’t a happy little accident, this has been planned out to the nth degree.

Well done if you made it to the end 😂😰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
It's so interesting though when you look her up on Companies House, Jamie isn't named anywhere. Everything is in her name alone. He's fucked if she ever bins him off.
Hes not fucked though. He has protection in law as her spouse. The money and assets were made while they were married and he left work to facilitate her doing that.
As far as I know, he is named on companies house documents unless that has changed since the info was all posted on here.
The law would award him half of the proceeds of the house and half of what theyve earned from the mrs hinch brand.
Hes not thick, he will have himself protected and let's face it, without his surname and him to look after the child, she couldn't do any of this

I absolutely agree Minkeh. When all of this hinch stuff started, I said it would have been manufactured by a company to get tv appearances or a show like Kim and Aggie.
They didnt bank on her not being good on telly and she doesnt come across well at all on that medium.
The registering of the brand etc points to everything being pre planned for a branded range of cleaning products or homeware.
The change happened when they realised that the followers she would get were different to the ones they would target and theyve accidentally hit on the winning formula.
I dont think this was the way it was planned out but I do believe it was manufactured and she has been signed with gleam for a lot longer than we all know.
Jamie will have acted as her agent until she signed with gleam

Reactions: 30
I genuinely thought she was a social experiment led by P&G when I first came across her and followed to see when the big reveal would take place.
Now it appears that it's all down to her and Jamie with P&G grabbing the opportunity to expand their sales market to a whole new demographic
You have to hand it to them, their plan has worked incredibly well

Reactions: 24
Hes not fucked though. He has protection in law as her spouse. The money and assets were made while they were married and he left work to facilitate her doing that.
As far as I know, he is named on companies house documents unless that has changed since the info was all posted on here.
The law would award him half of the proceeds of the house and half of what theyve earned from the mrs hinch brand.
Hes not thick, he will have himself protected and let's face it, without his surname and him to look after the child, she couldn't do any of this

I absolutely agree Minkeh. When all of this hinch stuff started, I said it would have been manufactured by a company to get tv appearances or a show like Kim and Aggie.
They didnt bank on her not being good on telly and she doesnt come across well at all on that medium.
The registering of the brand etc points to everything being pre planned for a branded range of cleaning products or homeware.
The change happened when they realised that the followers she would get were different to the ones they would target and theyve accidentally hit on the winning formula.
I dont think this was the way it was planned out but I do believe it was manufactured and she has been signed with gleam for a lot longer than we all know.
Jamie will have acted as her agent until she signed with gleam
Ahh maybe I didn't see that then. It's abundantly clear that he manages her in some way after all, they met when they were both sales managers. Did anyone else see that YT link that was posted a few threads back of her at an event where she was speaking about her 'journey'. She deffo didn't come across as the anxious and scared person she leads her followers to believe! She was super confident and actually came across as very arrogant.

Reactions: 15
I don't agree with the thought that Jamie being at home is sponging off his wife.
In most households, income is family money and it shouldn't matter which partner earns it.
I would be livid to be called out as sponging off my husband because we choose for me to stay at home with our child while he eanrs the family income.
Its lucky jamie is at home or Ronnie really would be left behind the sofa with no stimulation.
It's clear that he looks after him and is the prominent parent in their sons life.

I do believe that Jamie works behind the scenes in this "family business" and he is the driving force for it all.
Why would he not give up his job if they have plenty of money stashed now? If I won the lottery, my husband would be giving up work too and I'm sure we would consider the winnings as family money and not just mine.
The hinchliffes are the same. Theyve hit on something that earns them a fortune and they are sticking with it.
Shes a snake, we know that but they are making hay while the sun shines.

I was reading this morning about a small company who were hacked in insta and that's where most of their business comes from. Suddenly they have lost all of their followers and are trying to build it all back up again.

If hinch was hacked and her followers lost, what would happen? Would 3 million people rush to follow her new account? Very likely not. Her "business" would be over in a flash
God I would LOVE to hack her account, just to see exactly how long her blocked list is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this Mrs Hinch character was planned out long ago, they were both successful sales people, Jamie was her manager when they met & got together. She then left to become a hairdresser. To me, it appears that they are very astute business people (Jamie in particular) at twenny free she would have had a lot to learn, she opened her home account at a time where instagram and the home accounts were only just starting off. I don’t doubt Sophie has “hinched” since she had her first house with Jamie. To a certain extend they’ll have had their life mapped out...get married and have a baby soon after. And she was then a hairdresser, so much more relatable to the masses, loving her bargs, they always gloss over the sales part of her career.
I think this was a bit of an experiment that’s massively paid off, create a Mrs Hinch character who’s just happily cleaning her home, excited to be getting married (everyone loves a wedding!) and I’ll bet a lot of her early followers did so in order to see the wedding pictures. On her own-with Jamie guiding her no doubt she amassed 20k followers, then they approached Gleam. We’ve seen how confident she was in that sales meeting video that floats about the internet, I imagine her and Jamie could sell snow to the eskimos when they pitch together.
Mrs Hinch isn’t Sophie, she’s a brand. I for one was surprised the first time she showed her face, would she have gotten so popular if she was a munter?
Jamie’s playing the role of the down trodden husband, I’ll bet he’s heavily involved and guiding the way. He’ll be at that quarterly meeting today, no doubt they’ll have sales targets to reach.
I think where we’ve seen the lies and the contradictions is where Sophie has gone off script, she’ll stamp her feet until she gets her way. She’s got caught up in her own hype thinking OMG I’m so lucky I’ve got 3 million friends and they all love me and love Ronnie. No, they love Mrs Hinch, nobody knows the real Sophie. Jamie might have formally given up work, but he’s still working, driving the brand (quite literally when he’s her chauffeur!)
This wasn’t a happy little accident, this has been planned out to the nth degree.

Well done if you made it to the end 😂😰
I agree 100%..
I don't believe she was ever a hairdresser, why would she leave a high paid job in London to become a hairdresser. No offence to hairdressers but the wage difference is immense.

It's a PR stunt they never imagined would succeed.

Reactions: 29
Tulisa is on loose women today ,wouldn't it be great if she called out Hinch .
oooo why? does she have beef with her?

I agree 100%..
I don't believe she was ever a hairdresser, why would she leave a high paid job in London to become a hairdresser. No offence to hairdressers but the wage difference is immense.

I don't think she ever was one either and if she was then it was very short lived as she had to give it up for a 'medical condition'

actually, come to think of it, does anyone think that her 'before' pic that she shared ages ago is actually real? there's no resemblance to her at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She wasnt a hairdresser though, she did hair extensions and anyone can do a one day course and call themselves a hair extension technician.
She left sales because she was shagging jamie and that wasnt allowed in their company

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I don't think she ever was one either and if she was then it was very short lived as she had to give it up for a 'medical condition'

actually, come to think of it, does anyone think that her 'before' pic that she shared ages ago is actually real? there's no resemblance to her at all!
Yes she was mocking Tulisa , I think on an old facebook or insta page cant remember now exactly . Just trying to find the pic to show you .

• Wow
I agree 100%..
My understanding is that when she got together with Jamie, who was her manager (rumour being he was married) she had to leave wherever she was No1 sales woman. Again, my understanding is that she then became a hair extension technician which isn't the same as a hairdresser, you can get a course and ’qualify’ in a few weeks! Apparently she had a room in the house to do it in. But ‘hairdresser’ title fits in so much better with the whole ditsy persona!

Reactions: 17
So are we to expect the usual post day off school half term journal style update on what she did today, on tomorrow's stories? "We all had lunch, it was yummy. Then we all went to the woods, it was muddy. After, we all out our pyjamas on, we were tired."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She wasnt a hairdresser though, she did hair extensions and anyone can do a one day course and call themselves a hair extension technician.
She left sales because she was shagging jamie and that wasnt allowed in their company
We must have been typing at the same time but you didn’t mince your words 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This is the only pic I can find atm .

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She just can’t stay off when she says can she, why bother even saying anything then? Anything to keep the attention going I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.