Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would have thought she'd be trying to brush this one under the carpet given it tells of her fortune. Also, why is Ma Barker reading days old newspapers- this was printed days ago?? šŸ¤„

Is that her bottom right?! I guess it must be. Why does she look so different every time?!
Thought exactly the same, average joe

Reactions: 3
Honestly if my husbands best friend was doing something like DOI or for that matter anything out of the ordinary that we can be proud of you be damn sure Iā€™d be there live with bells on in person.

for example DOI Iā€™d be making sure I was free and ready to support even watching telly ... youā€™ve had all week to prepare, my friends and my husbands friends are important!!!

So bleeping out of touch she has no idea!!! If I was Stacey and that was my ā€˜best mateā€™ they wouldnā€™t be come morning!!! Donā€™t have time for fake bullshit!

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch #122 Lee from blue and camper vans, but still no real food for her handsnomes mans

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Thread suggestion:

Grinchā€™s Mate on 3Mil, boyfriends won dancing on ice, but lee from blue will get downward spiral grinch through...

Reactions: 2
She actually loves her dog more than she loves her son. But I think her dog loves her more than her son does so itā€™s all good.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She actually loves her dog more than she loves her son. But I think her dog loves her more than her son does so itā€™s all good.
The dogs less work though. She loves him because he can be left all day. I mean she doesnā€™t even look after the lard arse and walk him daily. Ronnies gonna be like mum WTF does the dog have its own bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch # 122 Onslow's only dancing on thin ice. Think she's paying for the campervan? Think twice!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Dear me and this is coming from an actual councillor!! So she thinks the same obviously that you can help anxiety by looking at your wedding photo!! An absolute bleeping joke
I'm guessing she got her counselling qualifications from a 3hr online course!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread Title:
Ronnie is second place to the pup, Hinch is getting a motor home.....donā€™t forget to swipe up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would have thought she'd be trying to brush this one under the carpet given it tells of her fortune. Also, why is Ma Barker reading days old newspapers- this was printed days ago?? šŸ¤„

Is that her bottom right?! I guess it must be. Why does she look so different every time?!
just catching up! I think when she has no eyelashes on her eyes looks super small! But she looks normal, I think those false eyelashes make her eyes look big, she has got quite a big jaw though so maybe thatā€™s why she wears the eyelashes so her big jaw and small eyes arenā€™t as obvious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mondayā€™s can duck right off for most of us!
not for princess Sophie as every day is a weekend for her & Onslow!
are we ready for more bullshit!! Iā€™m not.
sheā€™s doing my head in as I canā€™t believe people ( apart from us) canā€™t see through the lies & greed. Iā€™m going to wean myself off this week as I canā€™t deal with the Campervan tit show which will give her new content for the week. bleeping woman of the year!!!!!!! What the actual duck Guyyyyyyyzzzzzzzz!!! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 17
I swear deep inside I wish Stacey overtakes her with 3.3 million followers. Hinch would be FUMING šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
GIRL,
How is she an inspiration? Sheā€™s pulled women back centuries cleaning up after their partners and cooking (I use that lightly) cleaning, looking after the kids (again lightly) all day long. That donā€™t inspire me and it shouldnā€™t other women. An inspiring women is someone who we want our daughters to grow up to, someone who empowers and works dam bleeping hard for what they have, someone not gifted everything, someone not cleaning their home to earn money, maybe if she went out and cleaned as a 9-5 job daily to support her children I would be much more inspired. My manager said to me last week, ā€œyou will do anything and everything for your kids and we all see that, you work hard, you go home look after your kids and your home, you put them kids before yourself and the ladies have told me that, you do any hours you can for those kids to have a good lifeā€ I have never felt so good about myself in my whole life till someone he told me that, to know others see what I feel is amazing, Iā€™m not an inspiring women but I donā€™t pretend to be either. She does not inspire me at all because sheā€™s nothing but a money grabbing bully.
GIRL, YOU INSPIRE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Stand proud!

Reactions: 5
Dear me and this is coming from an actual councillor!! So she thinks the same obviously that you can help anxiety by looking at your wedding photo!! An absolute bleeping joke
Any idiot can call themselves a counsellor, it's not a protected title so people have no idea how qualified someone else and have no protection if they're crap or unsafe. Looks like this is just some village idiot given her taste in heroes.

Reactions: 10
When I first watched her they were just her videos of her claw cleaning but then one day she appeared on screen and I was totally shocked at how nice she was. Her voice was quite gruff and she didnā€™t look like I expected her too. That was before her wedding and she must of said Iā€™m getting married a million times! And she done a couple of lives as the hinch army grew alas a thing of the past. Wouldnā€™t it be great if she done one lol
yeah I was so surprised! the same wedding pics/videos weā€™ve all seen about 100 times lol. Which seem to cure her anxiety every time she looks at them lol šŸ¤£ I donā€™t understand the need to hide behind the Gretel filter - baffles me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø It would be much better if she dropped that and just showed us her face again.

Reactions: 5
I just canā€™t understand her husband, what man with an inch of self respect would give up his career to spend all day everyday shopping for cheap toot they donā€™t need and staying at home with his wife every single day ? It absolutely baffles me.

Reactions: 33
duck right off Sophie, could she get anymore patronising. Sat there in her perfect grey bubble without a care in the world, while most of us have to get up and go out to work again, some of us to jobs we literally hate, like moi! Fresh new week of pining your bog and neglecting your child, you crack on soph ATB

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.