Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
This is a quick question, as I had to step away from this thread after I first joined because Hinch infuriated me so much. Is Zoflora ever safe to use around pets if you have diluted it or followed instructions? A friend with dogs insists it is.
I’m pretty sure it’s safe if it’s used correctly (diluted to what it says on the box). There is a Zoflora especially for pets you can also buy. Hope this helps

Inkarea

Doesn't surprise me she's using (and clearly promoting) a company who discriminate against pregnant women, and who may be cruelty free themselves but are owned by a company who test on animals 😬 do your research hinch.
She is as bad as her sheep... She follows what they recommend.

Kiko

VIP Member
I agree 100%..
I don't believe she was ever a hairdresser, why would she leave a high paid job in London to become a hairdresser. No offence to hairdressers but the wage difference is immense.

Also if you look at the photos of the hair she has done it only looks as if she has done three people and just kept putting the same pictures up 😂
It's a PR stunt they never imagined would succeed.

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Not sure about the rumours he was married before. But when they were on the Solomon podcast he made a comment about becoming a Dad for the first time. So I think it's safe to say there's no other kids!

I like to think his family don't like her which is why they don't seem to spend much time around there. Maybe his family are tattlers?!
Jamie’s parents live in Mallorca it’s in her first book.

Nosynancy

I thought this too but perhaps he’s just a content, placid little boy. I hope so.
I've watched the highlights aswell and I'd be inclined to agree with you there, I also think a lot of the parenting hate is only directed as a result of the person's genuine dislike of Hinch, I didn't find her to be pokey, manic and shrill at all, either that or I've been doing it wrong all along 😂