Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to say anything mean about the baby but my god his hair 😂 it’s...a look. So many babies are the same though. Born with little Danny Devito cuts!
Remind me of my little boy, he was born with a good covering of hair then by 4weeks old looked like a monk - completely bald on top! By 7months it finally looked more even but had gone blonde so looked invisible 🤦‍♀️ Fortunately by the time he was 2 he had a really thick head of hair but won’t lie I spent the first few months thinking I’d have a semi bald baby forever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she normally tells him off for playing with the pillows?

That's exactly what I thought. He reacted the same way our dog does if he is doing something that he knows we have trained him not to do. Difference is, Ronnie is a wee baby.
He'd better learn to "chop" and put them back sharpish 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Aww. Ronnie's beautiful smiley face at the start of the cushion clips and then it sort of turned to shock and unsure whether to be upset. He looked like he thought he was going to get told off.
I thought that too, but then she hid again and popped up and he was smiling ☺

Reactions: 2
Dancing on Ice Spoiler Alert

Well Joe won. Will Sophie acknowledge it? If that was my friend I’d be pissed. She bangs on about women supporting women but she hasn’t once supported her best friends partner

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Remind me of my little boy, he was born with a good covering of hair then by 4weeks old looked like a monk - completely bald on top! By 7months it finally looked more even but had gone blonde so looked invisible 🤦‍♀️ Fortunately by the time he was 2 he had a really thick head of hair but won’t lie I spent the first few months thinking I’d have a semi bald baby forever :ROFLMAO:
My little brother was nicknamed max for the first year of his life because he is ginger and his hair grew in like Max Branning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she even use that stupid bloody Gretel filter anyway? Back before she was ‘big time’ (using that term very lightly) she never had a problem showing her face much did she? Bloody attention seeking

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing for joe yet!
He worked SO hard and she hasn’t encouraged any votes or anything..... I’d be pretty pissed off if my mates didn’t support my fella!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
They aren't best friends at all so I wouldn't be surprised if there was no mention of him just like the last time she went to the show.

Reactions: 15
Ooh her witchy finger will be going witchy finger green soon! Bet she's furious it's not made of white gold and freshly mined diamonds.
So she got a letter R on an item she wears, I’m assuming for Ronnie, but when it comes to a photo album it belongs to Sophie Hinchcliffe 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Those clothes heated airers are like £150 in Lakeland - I’m desp for one after losing my tumble dryer and two small kiddies but I can’t afford one. She can afford 10 and yet was gifted one last year and forgot. Pls duck off Twuntliffe
A few pages behind so apologies if anyone has already mentioned but I got an Argos own brand one for £40 and it’s great :)

Reactions: 7
Nothing for joe yet!
He worked SO hard and she hasn’t encouraged any votes or anything..... I’d be pretty pissed off if my mates didn’t support my fella!
Mind you Stacey didn't ask anyone to vote either, which I find odd

Reactions: 16
I know lots of people have said it, but it really did make me so sad when Ronnie was happily playing with “mammas cushions” an then his face dropped.
It’s like when my dog has done something naughty and feels guilty 😢
Also, stating the obvious here but he never actually sees his mum, he just sees a phone, I can take videos whilst not looking at my phone, but they won’t have the zoom in etc Like she did at the end. So she is watching her baby through a screen, I found her irritating before but now I actually feel so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion
Sat in my nightie like a giant gnome, waiting for someone to gift a motorhome

Sorry everyone, but I'd rather make up thread suggestions than clean 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.