Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she is so worried about using fairy for Ronnie's clothes, but then feeds him total shite and using all manner of chemicals on a daily basis!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
’just caught up with dancing on ice’ she’s such a liar she was watching it live. not Once has she supported joe but now that he’s won she can’t wait to celebrate with him🙄🙄 she’s such a user
It's bad enough that she uses bloody 'Gretel' on Ronnie and the poor little guy can't tell her where to go, but ffs can Jamie not tell her no?
My husband certainly wouldn't be too happy if I posted a shot of him looking like that to 3 million people.

She really does carry his balls around in her handbag doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tattle says: ‘Hinch is such a tit friend for not congratulating Soapy Solomon’s boyfriend Joe on winning dancing on ice’.
Hinch: *Grettle filter on* ‘Oh my god we’ve only just caught up with Dancing on ice (Cos her and Onslow are such busy people) can’t wait to celebrate’ piss off Soph! You literally are the human form of thrush hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Tattle says: ‘Hinch is such a tit friend for not congratulating Soapy Solomon’s boyfriend Joe on winning dancing on ice’.
Hinch: *Grettle filter on* ‘Oh my god we’ve only just caught up with Dancing on ice (Cos her and Onslow are such busy people) can’t wait to celebrate’ piss off Soph! You literally are the human form of thrush hun.
After posting a story an hour before clearly showing her watching DOI live 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m SO glad she remembered to tick nappy bin. Don’t know what I’d do if those Hinch era, god bless them, hasn’t reminded her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe it's just my app but some of her hinch journal stories are showing twice. If that doesn't scream pre recording content...

I’m SO glad she remembered to tick nappy bin. Don’t know what I’d do if those Hinch era, god bless them, hasn’t reminded her
Honestly I wouldnt have been able to sleep tonight. I'd just be here in my #notgifted bed tossing and turning, that nappy bin on my mind. Thank duck she got to it. Weight off my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she even use that stupid bloody Gretel filter anyway? Back before she was ‘big time’ (using that term very lightly) she never had a problem showing her face much did she? Bloody attention seeking
Actually from what I remember she never showed her face at all... it just used to be all videos of cleaning and nothing of her face unless heavily filtered

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to show us twice... just in case we weren't eye rolling enough the first time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Perhaps she needed a reminder on her Hinch tick list to watch her mates husband in the final of DOI? Just Catching up? Yeah right 🤥 Or maybe she was too busy discussing motor homes and got a little distracted??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually from what I remember she never showed her face at all... it just used to be all videos of cleaning and nothing of her face unless heavily filtered
At the very beginning no she didn’t you’re right, but I’d rather just a heavy filter than stupid bloody Gretel that’s not even remotely funny 😂

Reactions: 5
At the very beginning no she didn’t you’re right, but I’d rather just a heavy filter than stupid bloody Gretel that’s not even remotely funny 😂
When I first watched her they were just her videos of her claw cleaning but then one day she appeared on screen and I was totally shocked at how nice she was. Her voice was quite gruff and she didn’t look like I expected her too. That was before her wedding and she must of said I’m getting married a million times! And she done a couple of lives as the hinch army grew alas a thing of the past. Wouldn’t it be great if she done one lol

Reactions: 9
I just saw these on another cleaning account. I've not seen Hinch mention these ones. She doesn't seem to be the Billy Big Bollocks she once thought she was when she was the first to try things

. 20200308_220411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.