Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she's livid? Stomping around Grinch Towers screaming "FOR duck SAKE, JAYMIEEEE, WHY HAVE YOU NEVER WON DANCING ON ICE?? WHY IS SHE ON THE TELLY WITH HER TROPHY WINNING PARTNER AND HOLLY CALLING REX 'THE WORLDS BEST BEHAVED BABY'?!?! THAT SHOULD BE MEEEEEEE. I DEMAND TO BE THE BEST"

"Calm down babe, remember you're Dr Beckmann's Woman of the Year on IWD, yeah? We'll get a man in to see how you can outdo Solomon".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Tbf it just looked like she scared him... as the next video shows him smiling at her again... just looked like she popped up from nowhere and he thought wtf...

Reactions: 6
Mind you Stacey didn't ask anyone to vote either, which I find odd
I’ve a feeling Joe didn’t want them to shout him out tbh. If I were him I wouldn’t want that either - Stacey maybe, but never ever Hunch. She’d then take all the bleeping credit for getting her bleep brigade to vote 🤢 He’s won off his own back, and hard work - good on you mate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve a feeling Joe didn’t want them to shout him out tbh. If I were him I wouldn’t want that either - Stacey maybe, but never ever Hunch. She’d then take all the bleeping credit for getting her bleep brigade to vote 🤢 He’s won off his own back, and hard work - good on you mate!
bleep brigade 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
’just caught up with dancing on ice’ she’s such a liar she was watching it live. not Once has she supported joe but now that he’s won she can’t wait to celebrate with him🙄🙄 she’s such a user
why the duck would any sane person use that filter when congratulating your pal? Oh wait, I’m forgetting she’s a mad bastard!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Love the term ‘bleep Brigade’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And there it is! She must have read here and realised she should congratulate him.. she's lying about catching up as we saw she was watching in real time as it was live. And why post bleeping 'Gretel' and not a picture of Joe skating or winning??! 😠😠😠
100% clearly seen watching it LIVE. Then claims she has just caught up....and of course it’s her!!
I hope joe don’t celebrate with them, will no doubt be dominoes or McDonald’s at their house 🙄

I think they have their phones taken off them when they go in, same as strictly.
Nope! Joe and Philip Schofield were doing lives and others in audience.

Reactions: 6
100% clearly seen watching it LIVE. Then claims she has just caught up....and of course it’s her!!
I hope joe don’t celebrate with them, will no doubt be dominoes or McDonald’s at their house 🙄

Nope! Joe and Philip Schofield were doing lives and others in audience.
Doesn't strike me he'd want to to be honest. I don't think he's mad keen on them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.