Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Does anyone else struggle with the daily stories about how much she loves Ronnie and how she enjoys every second? It’s made me feel like a terrible person for not feeling the same way. Don’t get me wrong I love my kids but I enjoy them much more now they don’t wake up screaming every two hours. The baby stage was brutal.
Not really, because I get the feeling she's trying to convince herself as much as anyone else. She is trying to paint a picture perfect life, with the perfect husband ("oh we never argue hahaha"), the perfect dog ("mumma'z handsnumz manzzzz"), the perfect marriage (apparently on Stacey's podcast she said she's horny all the time so they have an amazing sex life 🤮) and most of all the perfect baby, who never cries, fusses, voms into her favourite handbag, or has a poonami nappy explosion. Not one single thing she portrays on her Instagram is real, not staged or scripted. Even her "oh look at the mess Ronnie's made with his porridge" looks like the tiniest couple of spots that she's put there deliberately to take a photo. Everything is fake, so please don't compare yourself to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

Lemons91

They got out of the house to print some photos when she has a photo printer at home... 🥴

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Mummy has to go first in every caption...even when she's not even in the picture.

Picture of Jamie and Ronnie...swimming...alone... = Swimming with Mummy and Daddy. I guess he should just be pleased he's been upgraded from 'Jamie' to 'Daddy'

• Haha
  • Sick

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Ronnie looked so happy playing with the cushion until she popped up with the phone, you could see the happiness instantly fade

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

AC55

VIP Member
Hello guuyyyyzzzz! 😂 so Madam has forgotten how good her #gifted clothes airer is? I am more inclined to think she forgot it was in the loft and the only reason it's out now is because there's a loft conversion on the horizon! Why else would the forgotten electrician be working up there? Why else would she need a "little break for the family? My guess is that at Whit week they'll be off on their motor home holiday with Ma Barker and Abi in tow for 24 hour child care. That way she can dick about cleaning and telling Onslow to find a field next to a Home Bargains! Fucking Hells Bells!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
For the love of god just stop begging/hinting to be gifted a motor bloody home!
Going home to discuss over cuppa tea!
Seriously soph what’s to discuss?
None of you work you can up and go as you please unlike us mere mortals who have to get time of work and plan etc!!
Your simply putting the feelers out and getting the attention of motor homes!
You had no intention of paying yourself and then using your son in a cute pic saying RonnieBlessHim would love to go as tactic!
Wake up world!
Absolute embarrassment !!!!
World pandemic going on at the moment and people worrying about shops/schools/surgeries closing if things get any worse and worrying about money etc but our soph is living in cloud nine!
Get in the real bloody world!!

• Heart

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Guuuuyzzzzz I’m a VIP member guuuuyzzzz!!!! How did this all happen? I can’t believe how lucky I am 😂😂😂😂 All from my little home in a small town... It just happened in a matter of a few hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

YellowYellowYellow

Mind you Stacey didn't ask anyone to vote either, which I find odd
I’ve a feeling Joe didn’t want them to shout him out tbh. If I were him I wouldn’t want that either - Stacey maybe, but never ever Hunch. She’d then take all the fucking credit for getting her cunt brigade to vote 🤢 He’s won off his own back, and hard work - good on you mate!

• Heart
  • Haha

Not fussed

Chatty Member
She really pissed me off yesterday (surprise surprise!)
All her bullshit about saving really hard for her house. Let's just take a trip back to 2014, so 2 years before they got the house. These are the holidays she had from 2014:

Feb 2014 - Berlin
Feb 2014 - spa trip (not a holiday but could be pricey)
June 2014 - Portugal
July 2014 - Majorca
May 2015 - Majorca
June 2015 - Mexico
August 2015 - Majorca

As well as nights out, expensive make up, takeaways and concerts

She wouldn't know the fucking meaning of saving hard

• Angry
  • Wow

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Might be petty and just me, but when I buy new PJ’s or even before I change into existing PJ’s I like to shower or have a bath first and take all my make up off etc. Not just change straight into them after I’ve been out and about and cleaning all day. Just doesn’t give me the fresh, cosy feeling I want from putting pj’s on. Unless of course she has done, but leaves her make up on until last minute and does a separate face wash before bed 😬 I'm probably thinking about this a bit too much lol.
I am the same. I like to have a shower and feel clean before I get in to my ‘nightie’ clean foo means a happy home and I always need a clean pair of knickers on just in case I get burgled Because I could never defend myself without knickers, but with my knickers on I am bat woman and can anyone down 😂

• Haha

Wal18

It’s a good job mrs bint has been quiet on insta today.. I’ve had the day from hell at work, I very nearly got my things and walked out it’s been that bad. I literally hate my job, it drains the life out of me, I worked through my lunch and ended up staying behind an hour later which meant I’ve missed tea with my daughter and haven’t had the time or energy to heat any up and now I’m lay on the sofa sulking (holding back tears) coz my jobs shit. And then we have to see this wank stain fannying about with zoflora and pacing the aisles of home bargains getting paid fucking millions to do so. Just fuck right off Sophie

• Sad

Brightstar72

VIP Member
She doesnt love herself at all does she! Very humble. 😂 Not everyone's dream is something you can buy.
And those people living below the poverty line, those dealing with overwhelming debts, grief, terminal cancer, loss of a child, long term unemployment. Keep going though cos the Barbie of Maldon says it will all fall into place, so smugly tone deaf and screams of a cushioned, privileged unrealistic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37