Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill never understand why she buys things if she doesnt actually know what she's going to do with them or use them for?! Honestly must be nice to have money to throw away like that! Not to mention how it actively encourages her cult, who may not have the money, to do the same.

Reactions: 27
I can hear the pillow talk tonight - Onslow ‘hey love, pull ya nightie up’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Thanks babe! I love driving you around everywhere all day. Same time again next month yeah? Can we have the lights on that night?
"Absolutely not onslow you ent seen my real face in months and we ent startin now! Get off my nighty that I paid for myself I dont have the crease spray yet!"

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Come back from my first day at a minimum wage, menial job taking me away from my children and husband on the weekend and evenings, a job I'm doing so we can get my youngest speech therapy privately because the NHS had been shredded to duck and cant provide it to see this absolute soggy napkin tell me in her bleeping luxury car driven by her chauffeur husband who doesnt need to work either to keep saving because my dreams are closer than I think. duck you and your head dog hun. How dare you. How patronising.

I'm still catching up sorry guys but that just caught me on the absolute worst day.
And THIS.... is the exact kind of thing she could be shown to support, where it will actually make a difference to someone, change someones life for the better. Actually give her minions something to worship her for, instead of showing off how we can all 'make our dreams come true'

Sophie.... how about making SOMEONE else's dream come true 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.