Mrs Hinch #121 Eyelashes on and a face full of slap, all dolled up to Tommy tank the tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnt love herself at all does she! Very humble. 😂 Not everyone's dream is something you can buy.
And those people living below the poverty line, those dealing with overwhelming debts, grief, terminal cancer, loss of a child, long term unemployment. Keep going though cos the Barbie of Maldon says it will all fall into place, so smugly tone deaf and screams of a cushioned, privileged unrealistic life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she so worried about the rain again? I don’t get it. Go from front door to car on driveway, exit car at retail park to Home Bargains. Is she so precious she can’t take a brolly? 🤷‍♀️
Can’t risk the orange tan running, or them rat tails getting wet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you keep the large clothes airer in the loft? Keep it in the spare room where you have been drying clothes ready to use next time. She wastes so much time carting stuff up and down from the loft - no wonder Jamie is still at home, everything takes twice as long as it needs to in their home

Reactions: 20
Do you think she melts in the rain 🤦🏻‍♀️ why is she so concerned about going out in it?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
You've absolutely nailed it. I dont want to offend anyone but so many of her hinchers are low income women, with low paying or no job, they cannot afford to save up and do a whole house like hers. It's all gifted but she is so sly they dont see that, and think its attainable because of lil old village hairdresser soph could do it. They dont know she was a high powered saleswoman, her husband too, working in the city. And beyond that she doesnt pay for a bloody thing! Her lifestyle, on a regular income, is not attainable.
Her lifestyle isn’t attainable for even two people on higher incomes let alone one on a regular income, and certainly not for the majority in this social climate. Over £40k of materialistic shite added to that house in the last 12 months, plus the thousands (supposedly) out of her own pocket for an extension, 2 new higher end cars (neither of which have ever been shown), new kitchen (x2), general tat, daily hinch hauls, cottage breaks, DLP and now just 3 weeks or so after returning another holiday to be booked. It’s sheer madness, beyond crass and just quite pathetic.

I’d say she’s sheltered but that’s giving her too much of a pass. She is 30 years old and should have more awareness of reality outside her gifted front door, and should have some natural empathy for others. BUT she’s 100% a narcissist and only sees herself in anything. That Disney photo book being just a small, but recent example! Writes that it is ‘her’ book but then writes ‘Mummy’ on every page because...oh crap...this is actually for Rrrrrronie isn't it. Her go to in any situation is ‘me first’ and that everything is HERS, as proven daily when talking about HER house.

Also it’s a known trait of a (genuine) narcissist to never be fulfilled, to never find value or meaning in anything because they are never truly present. They are always looking for the next thing to fill a void, but that void is actually within themselves and cannot be filled with any item, project or person for that matter. SOUND FAMILIAR?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
How does she even have that much washing?
She put loads away yesterday, and washes ronniehazzzhairzzzandfootzzz separately.
Theres 5 of us, 3 adults, and 2 teenagers and that's my pile after 3 days if I don't keep up with it.
Its not like she's rushing out on a dog walk , school run and is then straight to work every day.
She'll wash her door mat on it's own, but won't do regular wash loads of clothes.
No wonder she needs so much spray everywhere, her room must stink of dirty pants and socks. Dirty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her lifestyle isn’t attainable for even two people on higher incomes let alone one on a regular income, and certainly not for the majority in this social climate. Over £40k of materialistic shite added to that house in the last 12 months, plus the thousands (supposedly) out of her own pocket for an extension, 2 new higher end cars (neither of which have ever been shown), new kitchen (x2), general tat, daily hinch hauls, cottage breaks, DLP and now just 3 weeks or so after returning another holiday to be booked. It’s sheer madness, beyond crass and just quite pathetic.

I’d say she’s sheltered but that’s giving her too much of a pass. She is 30 years old and should have more awareness of reality outside her gifted front door, and should have some natural empathy for others. BUT she’s 100% a narcissist and only sees herself in anything. That Disney photo book being just a small, but recent example! Writes that it is ‘her’ book but then writes ‘Mummy’ on every page because...oh crap...this is actually for Rrrrrronie isn't it. Her go to in any situation is ‘me first’ and that everything is HERS, as proven daily when talking about HER house.

Also it’s a known trait of a (genuine) narcissist to never be fulfilled, to never find value or meaning in anything because they are never truly present. They are always looking for the next thing to fill a void, but that void is actually within themselves and cannot be filled with any item, project or person for that matter. SOUND FAMILIAR?
This question is for anyone who followed her when she was just Sophie the hairdresser who liked cleaning. Was she always do materialistic, so acquisitive? Of has her easy-earned money caused an upward spiral of greed? She’s an avaricious cow who seems incapable of understanding how most of us live.

Reactions: 13
This question is for anyone who followed her when she was just Sophie the hairdresser who liked cleaning. Was she always do materialistic, so acquisitive? Of has her easy-earned money caused an upward spiral of greed? She’s an avaricious cow who seems incapable of understanding how most of us live.
I think she's probably always has handouts from her parents which will have helped her always afford what she wants. Obviously I'm just assuming but i bet they helped her with a deposit or something.

Reactions: 11
But don’t forget guyzzz today we’re going to see camper vans and on the way there we’re stopping in home bargains to collect more chemicals spray staff kindly put away for us.

Reactions: 16
I thought she had a photo printer that plugged into a phone or digital camera? Even flogged it on a swipe up link to the argos ebay account? So there shouldn't be any need to go to tesco to print it...
Not sticking up for her coz she’s a dick but I think the one she has is prints smaller Polaroid size pictures. I guess she wanted bigger ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hairdresser...
1583661692949.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve recently watched the highlights on her profile. The one titled “Ronnie 0-3 months” her behaviour in that first clip is absolutely manic. The way she prods and pokes him. And then the way she screeches handsnommmzzzz mannnnnn is really bleeping awful. I do think she needed some help and never actually got it and now, her mania is just spiralling.

Reactions: 21
Omg I’m from Scotland and absolutely love dumpling in my stew casseroles, mince and tatties where have you been woman lol x
Clearly under a rock 😂 I don’t really have anything with casseroles or mince and tatties, maybe some bread to mop up the gravy. I feel like I’ve been betrayed 😂😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Crazy that she gets Marshmellow Mateys when she has Lucky Charms money😂
And last time she was on the ol’ Lucky Charms diet she became worryingly gaunt and ended up in hospital at what...7-8 months pregnant.

I don’t understand where her family are in this. I know you can only truly help yourself but she seems beyond troubled.

Reactions: 12
But don’t forget guyzzz today we’re going to see camper vans and on the way there we’re stopping in home bargains to collect more chemicals spray staff kindly put away for us.
How have Home Bargains got her phone number?

• Wow
  • Haha
How have Home Bargains got her phone number?
I bet she gave them her number and ordered customer service to call her when the spray was coming back in stock. I can imagine it, “Do you know who I am?”.

• Haha
Clearly under a rock 😂 I don’t really have anything with casseroles or mince and tatties, maybe some bread to mop up the gravy. I feel like I’ve been betrayed 😂😂 x
Come round to mine my lovelie lol and il Feed ya up on a lovely stew casserole with thick gravy and dumplings and crusty bloomer bread for dunking in gravy. Jeso I’m starving now lol you do know now I will need to go make this unlike sophflora there’s no packet mix here 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 8
FFS, parsley is not a houseplant you daft cow!
I mean come on is she even gunna use that parsley in her mugshots or marshmallow cereal 🤷🏽‍♀️ 😂 she’s hysterical you can’t help but laugh at her stooooooopidness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.