Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarja81

VIP Member
I’ve been at work first day back after 2 weeks off and I didn’t meet one women worried about the rain, worried about a cold, deciding what basket to buy to go with the 100 she already had!

I’ve watched a mum get wheeled to theatre worrying about her life, worrying if she will be ok while her kids were in school and hubby stood strong!
I told this women she was amazing and brave and she would be fine. I promised her I’d make her the best tea and toast when she returned to the ward but...That mum didn’t get another chance she passed away.
She didn’t care about her weight, her make up, her hair or her home she just wanted to live!! Live a bit longer be a wife, mum, daughter etc 😥

The real world is so much more than stuff! So much more than money, looks, beauty and hair!
Your home will be there when your gone, someone else will clean it and decorate it when your gone!
Sadly your children will be looked after, continue to grow and learn to live without you!
This time next year you’ll still be remembered but the pain would of eased.

Lesson today : nothing matters in this world but you!!

• Sad
Reactions: 85

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I wash towels every day but we dont all have one each we will happily share one or two between us each day. There's me, my husband and 2 sons. I figure they have all been in my vagina at some point so no point being fussy about not sharing towels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 75

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Email sent with photo attached! This is what I put

I am aware of an Instagram user who is a brand representative for yourselves, Sophie Hinchliffe, AKA, Mrs Hinch. As you so rightly have a massive advertising campaign regarding child safety and child locks on your products I feel you should be aware of this. Your brand ambassador rips the child safe lid from the top of your washing capsules to store them. As a representative of your company I find this highly unprofessional as she has such a huge following who she greatly influences. I’m sure you would hate for a child to become unwell after it’s parents were copying something your brand ambassador does and shares on her very public Instagram account? Thank you very much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Tui

VIP Member
She “loves” Nuk spray.
Won’t tell us why.
What is so special about it.
How do you “love” a cleaning spray like that? You spray it on, wipe it off, looks clean, hope it’s clean??? Is she calculating the number of bacteria per cm to decide she loves it? Does it smell nice??? Does it do a nice pleasingly big poofy spray? Does it last a long time? Why do you love it Sophie????

• Haha
Reactions: 56

LimeGoss

Tattle Gossip Site
Right I've written a whole article, not sure how that took 90 minutes :LOL: But wanted to add background and some screen shots to show how she hides the p&g ads with the tiny text and no AD.

Please do share on facebook and twitter so it reaches more people. There's a poll at the bottom of the article also. Let me know in the comments there if I've missed anything

• Heart
Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Lampy

You know its weird that noone has ever thought that the best thing to have behind a hob, might be some kind of upright, easily wipeable surface, like tiles, or glass or some such, to catch all the inevitable food or hot fat/grease splatters that come from cooking.
I might patent that idea.*

*swipe ups coming soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Eco Queen 2020 with another 2 brand new carrier bags. But it's ok because she washes at 30 degrees.

FFS Sophie - you knew you were going shopping take a fecking bag with you, it's not hard

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

AC55

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😊 yesterday in the Northeast there was heavy snow which caused utter chaos. I left my house for work on the neonatal unit at 0630 to give myself time to get there. I was diverted to our sister hospital due to staff shortage so in the dreadful conditions I turned the car around and started the journey to our sister unit. 4 hours after I left home I reached work. ( The journey should have taken 10 minutes to the first hospital and 40 minutes to get to the sister site) The journey was scary, I was desperate for a wee, and once on the unit I had to hit the ground running but myself and my work friends just got on with it and had a good day caring for sick and preterm babies and their families.
I'm off today so I've been having a quick look at Instagram and here is that vile woman parading about her new kitchen, opening and closing the fancy oven door, wafting cloths about full of chemicals, declaring she thinks she's getting flu and shoving tissues up her botoxed nose?! 😠😠
I'm furious this morning! The NHS depends on its staff making the very best efforts they can to keep services running and patients well cared for. No snow days for us!

Mrs Hinch, the brand ambassador for P&G, the face of their company, getting a wage for "working" for promoting and advertising products, your bloody skin wouldn't graft! I've seen more work in an iron lung.
Stop being a tit! If you really have got a cold, put your tissues in the bloody bin, wash your hands, and then please, fuck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

DoubleTrouble1712

I’ve replied to that t shirt story saying it’s a shame she wasn’t being kind when she sent her mob army of hinchers after that poor girl that time. I suspect I’ll be blocked fairly rapidly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Laurend

Is she allergic to rain? She can’t go out and spend her money because it’s raining?! I biked to work this morning got piss wet through, ballbag

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Inkarea

Maybe Jamie is her Christian Grey and she's got to do as he says or else she'll be whipped in the grey room (because lets face it, it couldn't be red)
Hahaha can you imagine Hinchy's sex life... Jamie babe can you disinfect your c##k before I suck it 😁🤣
Sorry TMI

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“I think I’m getting the flu”

Ugh she’s one of them! The flu floors you. It KILLS for fuck sake. My mum always says you know you have the flu if someone drops £100 in front of you and you can’t even get the strength to pick it up. You don’t clean the kitchen. For weeks actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45