Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she is always putting videos of that poor little boy in the bath on her stories is awful. Really, keep some stuff just for the family! We all have bath pics from when we were babies, but they are in family photo albums. WHERE THEY SHOULD BE!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
The fact she is always putting videos of that poor little boy in the bath on her stories is awful. Really, keep some stuff just for the family! We all have bath pics from when we were babies, but they are in family photo albums. WHERE THEY SHOULD BE!
Absolutely! People are so ignorant about how dangerous the internet is. And also the importance of consent! He cannot consent to those pictures being posted.

Reactions: 13
She is going to break that oven door! We have a bake off oven.... kindly gifted by our housing association (have had a fully wheelchair accessible kitchen fitted) the more you open the slide it will get loose! Yes at first I did that but got bored lol and why have liners when you can put it on self clean mode once a week.... but still need to do a deep clean. Will be interesting seeing her clean the door I have yet to master that as it just slides back in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣 honestly it’s more night shifts and rescuing drunk teens from baby swings than sexy fire extinguishing! He did do his own “sexy” fireman calendar shoot for me for Christmas ‘18 though🤔
We need proof!! 😍😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree with everything you’ve all said, so much. Poor Ronnie having such intimate photos of him online. They’re there forever now, she knows that. I couldn’t imagine having a public page with so many followers and thinking “yeah, I’ll just put a photo of my child naked in the bath up for them all to screenshot”! I honestly think this is down to how naive Sophie is though. We all know she gets ‘trolled’, as she loves to remind everyone, but I don’t think she quite realises that the internet is a dangerous place beyond whatever she deems as trolling, especially for little kids!
In other news, I’m about to go on shift and I just know that at least one of the ladies have ordered one of those bloody tissue covers. I’d bet on it🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
For someone with a really bad cold she seems to be cracking on, doesn't really sound like she has a cold either not been sniffing since before she went into home bargains... If it was me I'd be sat on the couch watching feel good films 😍

Reactions: 12
Because of Soph - the sister in law has gained 13k followers in last few hours, wonder how many are going to pay extortionate prices for her products. Hinch yourself into debt guyyzzzz
I looked on her Etsy page and there were only 4 items. Doesn’t seem like much of a business 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless this was the plan - she’s been building up a huge empire behind the scenes and planned to launch it once Hinch shared her name and page? Keeping it in the family 😑

ETA - Just looked again, and although there are still only 4 items, each item has interest e.g. added to people's shopping basket, which earlier on they didn't. Having said that, the sales figure hasn't ridden from 27 though. So for all those 25.2k followers on Insta, it doesn't really mean anything, if they don't actually purchase.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Febreeze isnt the only problem that's going to cause lardsome and Ronniekins issues .. all that Zoflora and Astonishing is surely going to take effect. Her smoking habit has dulled her sense of smell so she probably doesn't know how strong the smell is.
Hey don’t bring me into it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stacey Solomon’s sister gets insta busy and now sophs bringing her sis in law into it!

Don’t suppport your man and drums down your sister stace, Some mate soph is!

Reactions: 8
She is going to break that oven door! We have a bake off oven.... kindly gifted by our housing association (have had a fully wheelchair accessible kitchen fitted) the more you open the slide it will get loose! Yes at first I did that but got bored lol and why have liners when you can put it on self clean mode once a week.... but still need to do a deep clean. Will be interesting seeing her clean the door I have yet to master that as it just slides back in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪
wonder if shes gonna spray all her products all over it too and wreck it !

Reactions: 4
For someone with a really bad cold she seems to be cracking on, doesn't really sound like she has a cold either not been sniffing since before she went into home bargains... If it was me I'd be sat on the couch watching feel good films 😍
That vicks she hilariously put up her nose must be a miracle worker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wonder if shes gonna spray all her products all over it too and wreck it !
I just use astonish oven paste cleaner have done for years and when it’s on self clean mode water n washing up liquid and let it do it’s thing.
I find it hard to clean tbh it’s lower than normal forwheelchair access and you can’t gett the back wet and I’m scared to take all the fittings out incase I can’t get back in right 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve been at work first day back after 2 weeks off and I didn’t meet one women worried about the rain, worried about a cold, deciding what basket to buy to go with the 100 she already had!

I’ve watched a mum get wheeled to theatre worrying about her life, worrying if she will be ok while her kids were in school and hubby stood strong!
I told this women she was amazing and brave and she would be fine. I promised her I’d make her the best tea and toast when she returned to the ward but...That mum didn’t get another chance she passed away.
She didn’t care about her weight, her make up, her hair or her home she just wanted to live!! Live a bit longer be a wife, mum, daughter etc 😥

The real world is so much more than stuff! So much more than money, looks, beauty and hair!
Your home will be there when your gone, someone else will clean it and decorate it when your gone!
Sadly your children will be looked after, continue to grow and learn to live without you!
This time next year you’ll still be remembered but the pain would of eased.

Lesson today : nothing matters in this world but you!!

• Sad
Reactions: 85
And he's only in about an inch of water. Providing baby is safe, stable and monitored by an adult, I think a deeper bath is much more enjoyable for them, and keeps them warm. You know what it's like as an adult if you sit in a shallow bath - your top half gets colder quicker and its not a particularly enjoyable experience.

Not gonna lie - I am jealous of the oven.

Reactions: 11
She really has ticked every box today with the reason I loathe this type of Instagrammer. The final box was ticked for me when I see she has filmed Ronnie in the bath again. It's just not on 😡😡😡 - when I see his adorable little face and think how vulnerable he is - please if you are reading this either Hinch or a family member please make this stop.

It really is not kind at all
She clearly doesn’t realise there are really disgusting and dangerous people on the internet who are on it to prey on babies and children. Especially as she has such a huge platform. Sickens me that she would post things like this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.