Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s either that or P&G give her an amount to spend. When your constantly browsing you’d get bored of buying the same things.
She’s making up excuses like oh I’ve run out of thisssssss

Btw what happened with very? Thought it was a monthly thing, maybe she got the sack 😂
I thought maybe I’d just missed all the Very posts due to being busy at work!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That tissue box is cheap shite, it’s clearly a crappy plastic one the way she rags the tissue out and it’s lifting it up and dragging it round.
“it’s just gorgeous” as she put it
What about the mirror tissue thing she was gifted, that was gorgeous too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is the difference isn't it, I have my pasta and rice in jars, 1 is an old big coffee jar. I however have shockingly kept my spices in their original glass jars 😲😂
Me 2! Because I don’t have time to empty them and then label them and I use more than just mixed herbs - mixed spices - salt - pepper.
I’d end up getting all confused which was what and I know for a fact that my husband would switch the labels about to annoy me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she ever open her windows? I’m just curious as she seems to always make the beds in the morning and sprays them. The only time I remember her doing it is when she’s been cleaning her bathroom. The amount of products they must all be inhaling is frightening and to think others are doing the same 😳
Saw my daughter in law at the weekend and she was telling me how febreze has been found to cause allergies and asthma in children. I see it’s on her favourite list today. And the amount of plastic she buys is horrendous. Bet she doesn’t reuse her plastic bags

Reactions: 11
HOW MUCH???!!! 😲 😲 😲
Yep! That was price the day she first showed it as gifted but then was reduced to £38.99, which I'm assuming is because they got lots of requests from Hinchers maybe? That particular model, is no longer available but they have similar ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
🤔 too slim for Jamie...definitely not hinch!!
No nails either!
I bet its trace, she been let down from the loft to clean today because hinch is sooooo sick, while ronnieblessim is playing hide and seek with her nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok I’ve watched the story of her putting candles into her basket, any finally put my finger on the way she does her funny hand thing, it’s like she’s holding something in her hand so just using her finger and thumb, I’m not sure why it annoys me so much it’s just odd, and I’m sure there’s some sort of reason she does it!

HOW MUCH???!!! 😲 😲 😲
Oh sorry I just mentioned that tissue box, didn’t see you had already said about it. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww fanks for promising to let me know where you get Flash liquid Soph, really helpful. I'll just jump in the car and drive the 100+ miles to Home Bargains in the little village of Maldon when I need some. Cheers hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok I’ve watched the story of her putting candles into her basket, any finally put my finger on the way she does her funny hand thing, it’s like she’s holding something in her hand so just using her finger and thumb, I’m not sure why it annoys me so much it’s just odd, and I’m sure there’s some sort of reason she does it!
That hand thing is so bizarre!!!!
I can’t work out what she’s actually doing

Reactions: 6
Yes I noticed that too, it is weird how she does it.

Reactions: 3
Hahahaha this woman would be sick in my house! Unless I’m on my period I get a good few uses out of a towel. I know, I know bums and stuff. There’s only two bums in this house and I’m cool with the other one that isn’t mine.
Same! Why wash them after every use? we have a rule that we hang our towels back on the rail we got it from so I’m top, hubby next one down and so on.
I’m the sort of person who has a bath or shower and then likes to air dryer whilst reading tattle on the bed 😂😂😂
If I washed my towels after every use I’d be doing 2-3 washes a day
🙄
But then she’s a hincher so she’s only taking after queen Zoph who washes on door mat or tea towel on a “30”

Depends how rank your fanny is babe 😂
Well I use Zoflora and Elbow grease on it with a minky so it should be alright yeah??

(Joking obviously as last night my comment about soaking dishes in A lenor bath was taken too serious) 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Hahahaha this woman would be sick in my house! Unless I’m on my period I get a good few uses out of a towel. I know, I know bums and stuff. There’s only two bums in this house and I’m cool with the other one that isn’t mine.
I use mine more than once and so does my OH. We have our own hooks so I don't use his and he doesn't use mine. Seems very wasteful to only use a towel once. I mean you use it when you get out of the shower so you should be clean.

Reactions: 18
I use mine more than once and so does my OH. We have our own hooks so I don't use his and he doesn't use mine. Seems very wasteful to only use a towel once. I mean you use it when you get out of the shower so you should be clean.
I think some people wash them daily as they think of the dry skin cells, on them.. Which is odd as what do people think dust is.

God guyzz I'm playing catch up again! Did you hear her on stories going on about how she bought the p and g products and blah blah blah... Reckon she is getting worried about ASA?

• Haha

Oh sorry I just mentioned that tissue box, didn’t see you had already said about it

Its like she is holding spare change in her hand all the time 😂

Oh sorry I just mentioned that tissue box, didn’t see you had already said about it. ☺
It’s like she is holding spare change in her hand all the time 🤣

Its like she is holding spare change in her hand all the time 🤣

51FF1A06-2C0C-44EE-9788-8755BBD51230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ws use our towels multiple times. Everyone keeps their towel on their radiator. Theres 6 of us and there's no way I could wash and dry them that often and also store the amount needed to keep the cycle going! I also wear my Jean's for about a week, as long as they're clean, and tops for 2 days 🤷🏻‍♀️ bras...well I have 2 favourites and I wouldn't like to actually know how long I've worn one 😂🤔 saying that today's one was clean on 😂👌 but I bath every morning and only wear said bra for 7 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.