Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I use mine more than once and so does my OH. We have our own hooks so I don't use his and he doesn't use mine. Seems very wasteful to only use a towel once. I mean you use it when you get out of the shower so you should be clean.
Same. I see this question pop up every now and again on other cleaning groups. There's always one that'll declare everyone disgusting because "eww dead skin". It's like hmmm skin, that thing that covers us entirely, how gross. Perhaps you need to exfoliate better scaly Susan 🤷🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Fuck sake. "Jamie says I can go in Home Bargains". Why do you need permission to go into a shop, it's 2020?! And it's your money!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m 9 pages behind but I want to give you all a big smooshy hug.

I’ve achieved something that soph never will , despite being here all the time! 🏆VIP🏆

Thank you for the giggles and late night/early mornings when, due to health issues, I’ve only had the tinternet to ward off shite anxiety ( a few bouts with cancer can do that soph) ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I haven’t got a husband or bf, is bradthekitchenfitter hunky ?
The guy who fitted my kitten was in line for a bj regardless of how good at fitting the kitchen he was. He was know by me and my mates as “fit as Fuck craig”. Never realised how shallow my mates were until they “popped in” every fucking day, that my kitchen was being fitted...not seen most of them since...kitchen was fitted last March 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Have a good mind to forward that screenshot to P&G seeing as they bang on so much about the safety of those, there's a whole ad campaign they did about it. And there's their great 'ambassador' 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Who washes their towel after every use? There’s really no need to unless you’ve got cottage cheese infection or woman’s stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
I’ve posted the limegoss post in the hinch group on fb as a “worried hincher” who knew our beloved soph could do such a thing

It will probably be declined anyway

I’m 9 pages behind but I want to give you all a big smooshy hug.

I’ve achieved something that soph never will , despite being here all the time! 🏆VIP🏆

Thank you for the giggles and late night/early mornings when, due to health issues, I’ve only had the tinternet to ward off shite anxiety ( a few bouts with cancer can do that soph) ❤
I’m jealous I’m like 300 likes away and I so want to tell my husband whilst he’s away that I’ve made a vip tattler

also hope you’re okay! Us tattlers stick together we are nicer than the hinch army 😍

image.jpg
Back to my earlier post
My eldest left this on the kitchen floor 😫

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
“I think I’m getting the flu”

Ugh she’s one of them! The flu floors you. It KILLS for fuck sake. My mum always says you know you have the flu if someone drops £100 in front of you and you can’t even get the strength to pick it up. You don’t clean the kitchen. For weeks actually.
I'm 40 and have had the actual 'flu' twice in my life. Once when I was 14 and once when I was 24. Both times I was so sick that I had to be helped to the toilet as I was literally unable to get out of bed on my own.
I was barely able to wipe my own arse, let alone run around wiping kitchen surfaces!

Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣
After posting this I realise she has hubby home 24/7 and mum ready to babysit at the drop of a Minky🤔 “mum, I’m dropping Ronnie over, I need to clean my sink with 5 different chemicals and cloths and Ronnie needing attention distracts me from tossing off my tap”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Louk

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200225-085437.png

COME ON TATTLERS!!! I can't believe you lot can spot an opened box hidden away at the back but has anyone noticed the lights aren't central!? (Well they are to the kitchen, but not the hole)? That would do my nut in, shame on you Brad the kitchen guy!

*maybe someone has mentioned it waaaay back and I've missed it? *

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

ReadingAlong

Too early for a thread suggestion but I’m feeling poetic. Must be all the popcorn and wine 😂

Lidgate pressure from P&G, will she be held to account or allowed to fly free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

OALCCC

Ws use our towels multiple times. Everyone keeps their towel on their radiator. Theres 6 of us and there's no way I could wash and dry them that often and also store the amount needed to keep the cycle going! I also wear my Jean's for about a week, as long as they're clean, and tops for 2 days 🤷🏻‍♀️ bras...well I have 2 favourites and I wouldn't like to actually know how long I've worn one 😂🤔 saying that today's one was clean on 😂👌 but I bath every morning and only wear said bra for 7 hours

• Haha

Blueskies49

Her sheep are so brainwashed that they’d tell her stay in bed as she’s done so so so much. Flu my arse!
I'm new here but have been following the thread for a while as it's great to hear people who think the same thoughts as you 😂 I had to make an account this morning though when Mrs Hinch blocked me for literally sending her this message 'you haven't got flu, it's a cold Hun x' .... 😂 I cannot stand it when people say they've got flu yet they're running round doing stuff like normal. I've had it once in my life and it was the most horrific experience. I could barely keep awake for more than ten minutes, never mind doing unnecessary housework.. I was in bed for a week and ill for much longer afterwards. Does she think she has been trolled now because I've told her she's got a cold 😒🙄 What a ridiculous woman.

• Wow
  • Haha