Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Email sent with photo attached! This is what I put

I am aware of an Instagram user who is a brand representative for yourselves, Sophie Hinchliffe, AKA, Mrs Hinch. As you so rightly have a massive advertising campaign regarding child safety and child locks on your products I feel you should be aware of this. Your brand ambassador rips the child safe lid from the top of your washing capsules to store them. As a representative of your company I find this highly unprofessional as she has such a huge following who she greatly influences. I’m sure you would hate for a child to become unwell after it’s parents were copying something your brand ambassador does and shares on her very public Instagram account? Thank you very much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Hello trolls! I’m new here and started reading only one or two threads ago. I’ve been wanting to join in for ages but it has taken me 2 days just to catch up with the last thread! Joy of having a 2 1/2 year old and 5 month old twins! How Sophie has the time to instagram as much as she does is beyond me, I don’t even have time to wipe my arse before my son has found me or my girls start to cry!🤣
Less of the trolls 🙄😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fecking errant apostrophes - Dave’s, Gregory’s. Dave’s what? Gregory’s what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As if her sister in law has to thank her for sharing her page in a cringey post 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just looked at her shop on Etsy..... she has personalised list books for sale..surprisingly though all stock pictures removed, but you can see them on the reviews left. Bet they won’t be being shown again, Zofie won’t be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really hope P&G acknowledge what she has done. Could you imagine if she actually had to do a story explaining she shouldn’t have took the lid off! She will be spitting feathers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A really petty thing but did anyone else notice when she was faffing about under the sink she’s had the hanging caddy things inside the cupboard doors labelled gregory’s and dave’s 🙈🙈🙈 as in belonging to Gregory and Dave instead of just no bleeping apostrophe!!! Thick. As. tit.
Best selling author 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope P&G acknowledge what she has done. Could you imagine if she actually had to do a story explaining she shouldn’t have took the lid off! She will be spitting feathers!
That woman no doubt spent a long time talking about the reasons why they introduced a locking system, aswell as explaining the designing and testing of it and then hinch does this!!

She is a disgrace!!!

Reactions: 20
ME 🙋‍♀️. Always have didn’t know people didn’t 🤷‍♀️

Ohhh What have I missed please?
Hinch popped in b&m and left Onslow in the car. When she was coming back to the car Osnlow was filming her running in the rain all bedraggled then she barked stop filming

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That woman no doubt spent a long time talking about the reasons why they introduced a locking system, aswell as explaining the designing and testing of it and then hinch does this!!

She is a disgrace!!!
It just shows the utter arrogance of the woman. She thinks she’s untouchable

Reactions: 14
They should acknowledge it. Her management may well ignore complaints but P&G are supposed to have a responsibility to customers.
We all know she and her people read here though so no doubt they'll be prepping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They should acknowledge it. Her management may well ignore complaints but P&G are supposed to have a responsibility to customers.
We all know she and her people read here though so no doubt they'll be prepping 🙄
Aw even if the thought of getting told off by her boss gives her the nervous shits I’ll be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she allergic to rain? She can’t go out and spend her money because it’s raining?! I biked to work this morning got piss wet through, ballbag
work is literally a four letter word to the hinch-cliffes 😂

Reactions: 4
RIP to the short lived “Hinch pinch”

I can’t believe she’s ripped the lid off because it’s obviously not aesthetically pleasing for her... under the sink storage.
Absolute mug, P&G need to have a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I was in your position many moons again. I had a 3 year old, 2 year old and new born twins. Believe me just keeping them alive is an achievement
Hinch has loads of help that’s why she can do what she does. She relies heavy on other people. I would rather of played with my kids than instagram like she does.
Don’t let her make you feel bad. You have got this ❤
and there is light at the end of the tunnel. Not gonna say it gets easier just that you have different problems to deal with 😂
Mine are now 22,21 and 19 and some days I yearn for those chaotic early years xx
Can I just say you are super mum!
I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old and I barely cope with those 2!
You ever want to relive those chaotic years send me a message and I'll drop my kids off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So true and she won’t see why! I can count on one hand the amount of times I anti-bac’d my 2 year old’s toys and it was only when she was ill 😂 jesus, they’re kids, then need exposure to stuff! I have twin aunties, one a super clean and tidy SAHM and one a single mum who worked all hours just to provide for them, house a bit of state... you can guess whose kids were ill all the time growing up 😂

Also... stop giving ronnieblesshim those bloody puffs!!! He’s what, 8 months old now?! Could be eating just about everything!
but he will have germs from the millions of building projects she has on the go 😂

Reactions: 4
RIP to the short lived “Hinch pinch”

I can’t believe she’s ripped the lid off because it’s obviously not aesthetically pleasing for her... under the sink storage.
Absolute mug, P&G need to have a word.
I’m surprised she didn’t tip them out into her basket 🙄

I bet by morning that story will be deleted!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.