Mrs Hinch #114 Hinchies lost her nostrils today, it's ok guyzz she'll find some on ebay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are expecting too much for P&G. I definitely don’t think they are going to drop her as a brand ambassador. They probably sent her a quick message saying to remove that as it shows the box with the lid off. I bet they actually don’t give a tit if she has the lid on or not. I would imagine if she actually did story telling people to remove the lid or to decant it onto something else then she would be in serious trouble. The most she will get is a light smack on the wrist and that’s it. There will be no repercussions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Guyzzs, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here today _____________________________(fill in the blank with your best Hinch lie).
I had to do a bloody e-learning course on child safety and laundry pods because of those nasty trolls on Tattle *aggressive head wobble* Nearly lost me contract wiv P&G guyzzzzzzz. #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody framed photo of lardsomes again 🙄 Can’t wait for her meltdown after being told off about #lidgate 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever contacted P&G about why she stopped spraying lenor everywhere? Scary how many people still do that

She's obviously been made aware of the dangers of doing it but neglected to pass that information on

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever contacted P&G about why she stopped spraying lenor everywhere? Scary how many people still do that

She's obviously been made aware of the dangers of doing it but neglected to pass that information on
yes but never got a response

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wish Perez Hilton would do a piece on her but then again he only does famous people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she know her room smells of lavender, I thought she'd lost her nostrils to a cold?!
She's always on the beg for tissue masks isn't she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
But don’t worry - she can clean it with Elbow Grease and then show a before & after! ATB #bibgate 😉🤣
Ooo this has given me another thread suggestion...

#bibgate #lidgate p&g contract at risk “Hinch leave the building and close the gate”

Reactions: 9
Right I've written a whole article, not sure how that took 90 minutes :LOL: But wanted to add background and some screen shots to show how she hides the p&g ads with the tiny text and no AD.

Please do share on facebook and twitter so it reaches more people. There's a poll at the bottom of the article also. Let me know in the comments there if I've missed anything

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So she's made up the fact she has a cold to prove to us tattlers she has nostrils and now she's showing yet more gifted products on her stories. Greedy bint.

New thread suggestion:
Gifted this, an ad for that, Queen Sophlora's house is full of tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
yet another gifted shark I see 🙄
It’s part of the bigger one she has I’m sure, my mum has the same one but in pink🤦🏼‍♀️

I do wonder if maybe this feeling sick is maybe her anxiety due to P&G giving her a telling off, but unfortunately I doubt they did anything further than telling her to take it down Cos there’s no lid and people have noticed. The more believable option is her being poorly because she’s got the flu guys..

Reactions: 4
Why does she do that friggin annoying over pronunciation with that bloody Gretal filter on. If it’s not that idiotic filter it’s her grabby claw hand. It’s like she’s buying time because she’s talking shite “eh bicarb absorbs the smells guyyzzzzzz”
Does it, aye? Why is that Professor Hinch??

Have folk seen the Kevin Bridges sketch when he talks about going buh buh buuuhhh at school? That’s what I want to do to her!!

this video from 2mins 7 secs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.