Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Supershaw37

Does anyone else find this really uncomfortable? She is clearly using her own son as bait to get herself trolled so she can have some content? Really not a moral in sight. Poor child has no say. I have a feeling all this exposure is going to come back to haunt her when he’s a teenager
What? From an I'll fitting hat? 😂

Same! Why wash them after every use? we have a rule that we hang our towels back on the rail we got it from so I’m top, hubby next one down and so on.
I’m the sort of person who has a bath or shower and then likes to air dryer whilst reading tattle on the bed 😂😂😂
If I washed my towels after every use I’d be doing 2-3 washes a day
🙄
But then she’s a hincher so she’s only taking after queen Zoph who washes on door mat or tea towel on a “30”

Well I use Zoflora and Elbow grease on it with a minky so it should be alright yeah??

(Joking obviously as last night my comment about soaking dishes in A lenor bath was taken too serious) 😂😂😂
I just told Mark and he said something he got a punch in his goolliez you being nakid and all 🙄😜

It wasn’t kind when her army were sending disgusting messages to The Organised Mum, she knew about it and did nothing to address it.. and even accused TOM of trying to discredit her (only in private messages though)
what happened to gem, the organised mum? Why would hinch want to message her

quinzel

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but I’m new to following her - what’s she on about when she’s talking about the ‘drive through’?!

Yes, crazy I know! Her husband sweats alot through the night I believe
I'd get him a single bed. (my bf is in for a hard life I'm so fussy). 😜

Anyone had a reply from P&G yet? Mine hasn't even been read 🙃
Nothing but a emailed version of we received blah email.

so the video is still up where you can see the ripped off child safety lid .... how much until it’s deleted
It's got videoed by a few I think.

Last edited: